U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2012, 12:04 AM

29,419 posts, read 18,624,188 times

Advertisements

Look in the mirror hero. That is how we look at you progs dancing and prancing around celebrating the destruction of America.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:07 AM

2,528 posts, read 2,145,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
You know, one thing this thread has made absolutely clear: We all now know who the lunatics on this forum are - beyond a doubt.

Sometimes I read through this forum and I wonder just how off the deep end some of the posters are. You just can't really tell because, well, it's the internet and there is a lot of communication that gets lost on this medium.

This thread, however, makes it very easy. Although, I must say, I feel rather saddened that some people are so consumed by their delusion that they can no longer see that their responses and perspectives are completely detached from reality. It makes me wonder how their families deal with them and how much their family members must suffer because of it.

I hope you can realize that these people are sick - they really believe the things they write and they are convinced that their insights, viewpoints, and opinions are reasonable, sane, and reflective of America.

I am also sad for the GOP - because it is people like that who end up being the poster children of the craziness that seemingly permeates the republican party. They poison the perception of the GOP online just like Akin and Mourdock do in real life. I live in an overwhelmingly republican part of the nation and I have not met one single person who acts, speaks, or thinks the way that these self-proclaimed saviors do. I am thankful for that.
I don't think much of people who can't see they are getting bent over and WANT to do something about it either.

No matter what "he" does to you...you still are in love with the man.

You might not have a job, house, car.....get your front door kicked in my cameljockeys or gangbangers....but HEY.....you have your pot and free rainbow love.

You also have birth control I and every other person has to pay for because you want to hit the "club" and "roll-a-rack" with every deadbeat and loser in the place who also DOESN'T HAVE A JOB.

Brilliant folks all of you are.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:08 AM

10,096 posts, read 12,301,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Disgusting. You should be removed from this country.
He didn't leave the country the country left him.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
He didn't leave the country the country left him.
REP X5000

Iron Eagle - "Gimmie Some Lovin'" - YouTube

Old 11-09-2012, 12:18 AM

22,484 posts, read 16,644,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The insider View Post
Saying we disagree with what he expressed is not UN-American but he is spitting on Veterans like me by his actions.
I'm a veteran and I don't consider it spitting on me by his actions. Soldiers serve and fight to protect this country from invaders foreign AND domestic; so that the citizens of this country can keep THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I thank you for serving but I'm ashamed that you don't understand WHY you served.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 AM

14,379 posts, read 7,901,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Disgusting. You should be removed from this country.
Funny, isn't it the liberals who fight for the right to burn the flag when they're unhappy?

Old 11-09-2012, 12:22 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,586,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
I don't think much of people who can't see they are getting bent over and WANT to do something about it either.

No matter what "he" does to you...you still are in love with the man.

You might not have a job, house, car.....get your front door kicked in my cameljockeys or gangbangers....but HEY.....you have your pot and free rainbow love.

You also have birth control I and every other person has to pay for because you want to hit the "club" and "roll-a-rack" with every deadbeat and loser in the place who also DOESN'T HAVE A JOB.

Brillant folks all of you are.
Well, nobody is doing anything to me.

I do have a house, a car, and whatever people deem desirable in life. I don't have gang bangers or "camel jockeys" kicking in my front door, and I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.

I do think birth control is important but I haven't been to a "club" in ages - it is quite unfitting for a person my age.

I don't have a job, though - because I don't need one. I worked hard enough in my younger years and invested smart enough in my later years, that I can now enjoy the fruits of my labor without having to worry.

Unlike your friend hawkeye, I also find it unnecessary to brag about my accomplishments, my wealth, or the lifestyle I am privileged enough to lead.

Unlike you guys, I am also quite grounded in reality and do realize that I do not live in a vacuum nor in a dictatorship where whatever I say goes and where everyone who disagrees with me needs to be threatened.

You see, I don't lose my head just because my guy didn't get elected. I don't call for a revolution. I don't think the people who voted for him are scum/POS. I don't think that I need to stockpile weapons because the president is black. I don't threaten others because their political views fail to coincide with mine. I don't hope the country breaks up and that there is violence that will kill lots of people. I don't wish for any state to secede.

You know why? Because I am sane and those viewpoints are those of somebody who is crazy.

Last edited by vamos; 11-09-2012 at 12:36 AM..

Old 11-09-2012, 12:35 AM

14,379 posts, read 7,901,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Why? I think it is patriotic what this poster did with the flag.
Me too!

It's only fitting; we have so many people upside-down on their homes because the government closed their eyes while their "special interest" constituents robbed America. They left the back door unlocked and are complicit in the crime. Clinton set the table for it, Bush allowed it, Obama approved it. This is why NOT A SINGLE BANKER has been arrested.

When 1/2 the citizens rely on the government for their subsistence, the government can get away with anything. The other 1/2 just pays the bills while being demonized for complaining.

This country is upside down, so IMHO the OPs action fits the landscape perfectly.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:39 AM

18,254 posts, read 23,348,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Me too!

It's only fitting; we have so many people upside-down on their homes because the government closed their eyes while their "special interest" constituents robbed America. They left the back door unlocked and are complicit in the crime. Clinton set the table for it, Bush allowed it, Obama approved it. This is why NOT A SINGLE BANKER has been arrested.

When 1/2 the citizens rely on the government for their subsistence, the government can get away with anything. The other 1/2 just pays the bills while being demonized for complaining.

This country is upside down, so IMHO the OPs action fits the landscape perfectly.

when the takers outnumber the givers...... its a sad day in america

Old 11-09-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Well, nobody is doing anything to me.

I do have a house, a car, and whatever people deem desirable in life. I don't have gang bangers or "camel jockeys" kicking in my front door, and I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.

I do think birth control is important but I haven't been to a "club" in ages - it is quite unfitting for a person my age.

I don't have a job, though - because I don't need one. I worked hard enough in my younger years and invested smart enough in my later years, that I can now enjoy the fruits of my labor without having to worry.

Unlike your friend hawkeye, I also find it unnecessary to brag about my accomplishments, my wealth, or the lifestyle I am privileged enough to lead.

Unlike you guys, I am also quite grounded in reality and do realize that I do not live in a vacuum nor in a dictatorship where whatever I say goes and where everyone who disagrees with me needs to be threatened.

You see, I don't lose my head just because my guy didn't get elected. I don't call for a revolution. I don't think the people who voted for him are scum/POS. I don't think that I need to stockpile weapons because the president is black. I don't threaten others because their political views fail to coincide with mine. I don't hope the country breaks up and that there is violence that will kill lots of people. I don't wish for any state to secede.

You know why? Because I am sane and those viewpoints are those of somebody who is crazy.
Nah...you probably figured out by now I have been trained to fight and WIN!

I'd trust my PD I work for....the BATF and the FBI's oppinion OF ME over some loon on CD anyway...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies