Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,508,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
You people have been brainwashed by liberalism.
Your screen name is an insult to the second greatest rock opera ever...

Last edited by Deezus; 11-10-2012 at 07:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,875,047 times
Let me see....let me look for racists of other races in order to justify my own racism. Maybe it would be better if we modeled ourselves after decent human beings regardless of race. I would hate for people to criticize me just because Obama is half white.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,875,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
You're screen name is an insult to the second greatest rock opera ever...

Why is you're and your the most mixed up words in the English language?

Old 11-10-2012, 07:59 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,611,282 times
Hmmmm.....I live in a very rural area, far from an inner city kinda joint. Losest city ain't that close. Yet, racially, it's a bout as "diverse" as it gets. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and whites ...bordered on three sides by reservation.
Funny we dont kill each other every day.
That said, we have varmints amongst all the skin tones. Alcohol and drugs fuel these types. The rest of us, regardless of our ethnicity, keep these low crawlers under cover by sticking together in simple decency. Pretty easy actually.
We white folks have no reason to feel guilty bout our heritage, and tbe Indians, Mexicans, Chinese, Blacks, etc etc that are our neighbors, see no need to try and make us so. History is what it is, wrongs done cant be undone, so nobody worries about it. Got to much livin' of our own to do to fret what folks who have been dead for a century and better did or was done to.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,217,405 times
Quote:
You people have been brainwashed by liberalism.
I'm neither brainwashed nor liberal and even I can't address your off-the-wall OP.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 PM

30,239 posts, read 23,709,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
You've been brainwashed by conservatism to the point that you and the author of that article are basically two sides of the same ugly, exceptionalist, divisive coin.

FTR: you aren't Jesus, and you're sure as hell not in my heart.
Excuse me, this is NOT conservatism. Don't you DARE label this as such. This is racism, full stop.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:46 PM

414 posts, read 344,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post

FTR: you aren't Jesus, and you're sure as hell not in my heart.
Oh yes I am.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:50 PM

414 posts, read 344,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I think this post sets a new low bottom line for race relations here in America. Since you insist in getting into a racial pie fight, here's a different perspective as seen from an American Indian.

Historically, White europeans destroy every race they come in contact with. They slaughter those who would actively oppose their domination. They enslave those too powerless to oppose them and they suck the soul out of the remaining culture. They imprison the survivors on reservations. ghettos and barios, then deprive them of any means of survival outside of the white man's handout. They destroy the culture that came before them by treating the conquered like animals and castigate the survivors for acting like animals.
Each race, black, yellow, red, brown, had a vibrant, active, successful society prior to the white man arriving. The problems you see today among the races in America were caused by YOU and fostered by YOU. Black men, red men, brown men don't want to live like white men no matter how much you try to force them to.

You are totally wrong. We took a savage land and made it the most powerful nation on the face of the earth. Be thankful of what the White European race in America has done.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:53 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,654,949 times
Quote:
You are totally wrong. We took a savage land and made it the most powerful nation on the face of the earth. Be thankful of what the White European race in America has done.
Never

Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,552,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I think this post sets a new low bottom line for race relations here in America. Since you insist in getting into a racial pie fight, here's a different perspective as seen from an American Indian.

Historically, White europeans destroy every race they come in contact with. They slaughter those who would actively oppose their domination. They enslave those too powerless to oppose them and they suck the soul out of the remaining culture. They imprison the survivors on reservations. ghettos and barios, then deprive them of any means of survival outside of the white man's handout. They destroy the culture that came before them by treating the conquered like animals and castigate the survivors for acting like animals.
Each race, black, yellow, red, brown, had a vibrant, active, successful society prior to the white man arriving. The problems you see today among the races in America were caused by YOU and fostered by YOU. Black men, red men, brown men don't want to live like white men no matter how much you try to force them to.

You dare use the name of Jesus Christ as your internet handle. All of us "dirty minorities" have more in common with Jesus Christ in our little finger than you ever had in your entire lifetime. Our Christianity is the christianity of love and compassion for our fellow man. Your's is the Christianity of the Sword. Your God is the God of vengence and judgement. Your God is the God of Fire and Brimstone.
There will come a time when your swords will do you no good.
A very good and truthful post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies