Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 AM

691 posts, read 771,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Oh yes. It's all the nasty, evil woman's fault that the poow wittle man couldn't keep his johnny in his pants.

Yes!!! It is ALWAYS the woman's fault. Unless rape is involved, the woman ALWAYS has the final say when it comes to sex. There should be laws against anyone who solicits a married person.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Hey, what is this...why is there no answer to my original entry..? IOW....how do I know you won't again railroad any answer to this inquiry, which indecently skirts around the perfect points I have made.
No I'm not joking. You have no valid inquiry. Listen I'm not saying he did or didn't but I can tell you this. He makes upward of 300k a year. There are soldiers that make less than 40k that have access to detailed national security information. Why do you think just because a man cheats in his personal life that he would expose military intelligence? If that is the case about 30 to 40% of soldiers and civilians that cheat would do the same. AGAIN, you have no valid point. In fact it's not credible at all.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:53 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
If a babe can pull you away from an active promised and intimate commitment, then how can money and exposure from the "enemy" not pull you away from your active promissed commitment, to the country..?

answer that and continue tipping your hat to the leading spy of a Nation, and I will be impressed with learning something new today.

I propose with the evidence in this thread and all other the lefties could be overthrown by Neanderthals with one hand tied behind their back.
What the heck are you talking about? It's not the "lefties" in this thread who are defensing what Patraeus and Broadwell did and/or trying to place all the blame on her.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:54 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
Yes!!! It is ALWAYS the woman's fault. Unless rape is involved, the woman ALWAYS has the final say when it comes to sex. There should be laws against anyone who solicits a married person.
Is this an attempt at satire?

Old 11-14-2012, 08:55 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
No I'm not joking. You have no valid inquiry. Listen I'm not saying he did or didn't but I can tell you this. He makes upward of 300k a year. There are soldiers that make less than 40k that have access to detailed national security information. Why do you think just because a man cheats in his personal life that he would expose military intelligence? If that is the case about 30 to 40% of soldiers and civilians that cheat would do the same. AGAIN, you have no valid point. In fact it's not credible at all.
Thanks for getting back but your still skirting around my points in post #57. I will fully admit you are correct and I am fully wrong but will need a way to debunk provided reasoning, in #57.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:57 AM

3,763 posts, read 8,752,874 times
Harem Of Floozies?!
worthless whores?!
Floozie Class!?

Choice of words speaks volumes about the OP, rather than these two women. Pretty sad volumes indeed.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 AM

151 posts, read 183,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
Then all men would be in jail since they solicit all kinds of women single, married, widows. Remember Paula Broadwell was married also. the Tampa woman Jill Kelley is married and the FBI agent send him a picture if his awesome torso.

Not a bright idea. We already have enough people in court and jail

Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What is it with powerful men that brings these worthless whores out of the woodwork?
human biology. the same thing that drove petraeus to cheat on his aging wife with a younger, fitter, sexier woman.

as to why our human biology is this way (women wanting powerful men, men wanting fit, young women), i'm not entirely sure. i'd chalk it up to the history of our evolution, and the harsh conditions in which our species evolved. We're hardwired for our juices to get flowing over certain types of people. It's a bit like fat people who have a hard time controlling how much fast food they eat... humans aren't exactly cut out for the temptations of modern life; monogamy is a choice, not some default biological setting we're created with.

personally i'd venture the following guess: what drove petraeus to cheat was the HUGE difference in attractiveness between his wife and his extramartial options. This is a very atypical choice for a man to have to make. What drove that Broadwell lady to cheat on her husband is not something I understand -- but I'd chalk it up in part to her obviously high levels of male horomones. (deep voice, broad jaw, square head, big muscles, high achiever, etc.)

Last edited by le roi; 11-14-2012 at 09:19 AM..

Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
I reported this thread ages ago but the mods must think such language is appropriate to describe women. OK.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,881,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Harem Of Floozies?!
worthless whores?!
Floozie Class!?

Choice of words speaks volumes about the OP, rather than these two women. Pretty sad volumes indeed.

Typical liberal. Words mean more to you than actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies