Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:34 PM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
....WATCH THIS YOU WILL LAUGH TO DEATH -

Farting preacher 5 - YouTube
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:39 PM

1,142 posts, read 1,640,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
He is doomed when people realize that he's a total fiction, just like the other 3700+ deities that have been listed since 4000 BC.

Not to mention that comments from the idiot Santorum during the primary made MILLIONS of females cringe in fear of such remarks that sex is only for procreation and birth control should not be available. The dumb shat of a former PA senator didn't seem to know if he was running for president or pope. Of course, during GOP primary season, all GOP candidates must tell the evangelical nutjobs what they want to hear.
You got that right about Santorum making millions of women cringe. If we want to cut down on unwanted pregnancy then I would think all adults would agree birth control is a good thing. If you don't get pregnant in the first place that's the ideal outcome for anyone who does not want to have a child. This is personal responsibility as far as I'm concerned.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
He is doomed when people realize that he's a total fiction, just like the other 3700+ deities that have been listed since 4000 BC.

Not to mention that comments from the idiot Santorum during the primary made MILLIONS of females cringe in fear of such remarks that sex is only for procreation and birth control should not be available. The dumb shat of a former PA senator didn't seem to know if he was running for president or pope. Of course, during GOP primary season, all GOP candidates must tell the evangelical nutjobs what they want to hear.
Well you might have doomed God in your life but the majority has not.

I never heard of any candidate saying BC should not be available just that the tax payer should not be forced to pay for it. I guess you want your taxes to increase by paying for everyone's BC even for the rich people's BC. I hope women are too smart not to cringe in fear about such a thing.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:43 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,916,948 times
Quote:

bwahaha! the fact that these people get viewers or donations or even the time of day is quite disturbing...

Old 11-13-2012, 08:43 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Their holding to tradition is why they've doomed themselves. The country is moving forward without them. Either change or slowly fade away.

Forward?

Young people tend to believe they have discovered something new each time they stumble across the failed and discarded experiments of the past.

Tradition is the forward thinking that occurs after young people learn to be skeptical and ask intelligent questions.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well you might have doomed God in your life but the majority has not.

I never heard of any candidate saying BC should not be available just that the tax payer should not be forced to pay for it. I guess you want your taxes to increase by paying for everyone's BC even for the rich people's BC. I hope women are too smart not to cringe in fear about such a thing.
just because a majority of people believe in god.. doesn't make them right... truth be told they merely hope or should I say "have faith" that they're right...its the price they pay for peace of mind i suppose.. there's a fine line between peace of mind and ignorance though.. and as the old saying goes.. ignorance is bliss.. facts or evidence are sometimes hard to swallow

Old 11-13-2012, 08:47 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
This is your favorite? And you're admitting it in public?

Quote:
just because a majority of people believe in god.. doesn't make them right... truth be told they merely hope or should I say "have faith" that they're right...
Just because a majority of people believe in Obama...doesn't make them right...

You know how that goes...

Old 11-13-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
This is your favorite? And you're admitting it in public?

Just because a majority of people believe in Obama...doesn't make them right...

You know how that goes...
obama exists... god doesn't... and obama was viewed as the better of two choices by a majority.. that's all..
so lets not make this more than it is or compare apples to oranges

there is no evidence to support the existence of god.. period.. there just isn't. as much as it would be lovely to have a guiding god to support humanity through it's struggles.. it's virtually 100 percent unlikely

Old 11-13-2012, 08:53 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Not even close to accurate. What should scare all women at the mere mention of Santorum in any political capacity is his belief that states have the right to ban birth control altogether.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:53 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
obama exists... god doesn't... and obama was viewed as the better of two choices by a majority.. that's all..
so lets not make this more than it is or compare apples to oranges

there is no evidence to support the existence of god.. period.. there just isn't. as much as it would be lovely to have a guiding god to support humanity through it's struggles.. it's virtually 100 percent unlikely
I'm glad you said "virtually".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies