Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM

57,268 posts, read 26,199,434 times

Advertisements

Before the internet there was no place for these nuts voice their opinion other than yelling on street corners, technology has increased their circulation greatly.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:55 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is truly outstanding news to hear. General David Petraeus will do the honorable deed for his country and testify on the Benghazi crisis that caused the deaths of 4 Americans. He will also implicate the president since Obama gave the orders to stand down on any rescue attempt of the Ambassador as well as the patriotic Americans there to protect him. Again, what the general is doing is noble. This will lead to impeachment of the President, or a Rush calls him 'Barack The Magic Negro'. It will take a lot of 'Magic' To get Obama out of this one.

Fox: Petraeus to Testify
Good luck with that stoooooopid scenario.

"...Petraeus hopes that by offering to give testimony he will clear up some of the wilder rumours that are circulating.

'He did not like the conspiracies going around that somehow he had something to hide on Benghazi,' said retired Colonel Peter Mansoor who served as Petraeus' executive officer in Iraq..."

David Petraeus will testify BEHIND CLOSED DOORS in Benghazi hearing | Mail Online

Like virtually everything else you post, it's a bunch of ignorant and racist neo-NAZI nonsense.

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 12:08 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,934,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Four deaths? I wonder how that compares to the deaths in the useless wars of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Glad you asked.

Actually Obama has been President for one third of the time we have had troops in Afghanistan and during that time two thirds of our casualties in Afghanistan have been under Obama's watch.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
My friends and family in Europe think America has gone nuts,i'm just hoping they dont discover Beck and Limbaugh...
If Patraeus is doing this for reasons other than this affair and instead is doing it to protect his President you can bet he'll go to his grave before he'd willingly bring dishonor to his Commander in Chief.
They can stay in Europe and out of our business. Tell em I said that too. And give us our 16 trillion dollars back.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:12 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Petraeus Agrees To Testify. Will Implicate Obama Causing Him To Be Impeached Before Inauguration Day

The House should wait until after Inauguration to impeach, to avoid having to impeach again. Though, being impeached twice would be a nice distinction.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Petraeus Agrees To Testify. Will Implicate Obama Causing Him To Be Impeached Before Inauguration Day

The House should wait until after Inauguration to impeach, to avoid having to impeach again. Though, being impeached twice would be a nice distinction.
What part of THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Good luck with that stoooooopid scenario.

"...Petraeus hopes that by offering to give testimony he will clear up some of the wilder rumours that are circulating.

'He did not like the conspiracies going around that somehow he had something to hide on Benghazi,' said retired Colonel Peter Mansoor who served as Petraeus' executive officer in Iraq..."

David Petraeus will testify BEHIND CLOSED DOORS in Benghazi hearing | Mail Online

Like virtually everything else you post, it's a bunch of ignorant and racist neo-NAZI nonsense.

Ken
...do you not understand?

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 02:43 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,163,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Glad you asked.

Actually Obama has been President for one third of the time we have had troops in Afghanistan and during that time two thirds of our casualties in Afghanistan have been under Obama's watch.
Not at all the point. The point is that 4 deaths are insignificant compared to everything else going on in that part of the world. I can't believe people are working themselves up into a frenzy over a handful of covert operators dying in an attack ...... the only sense I can make of it is that rightwingers are desperate to implicate the President in something - anything! I've never seen such an astonishing level of hatred directed at one man who hasn't actually been doing so badly at his job. There's no question in my mind that had a Republican been President and handled it the same way, no one would have made any fuss whatsoever.

And yet for all that hysterical hatred, he got re-elected. Ha ha!

Old 11-15-2012, 02:47 PM

831 posts, read 680,432 times
Quote:
This is truly outstanding news to hear. General David Petraeus will do the honorable deed for his country and testify on the Benghazi crisis that caused the deaths of 4 Americans. He will also implicate the president since Obama gave the orders to stand down on any rescue attempt of the Ambassador as well as the patriotic Americans there to protect him. Again, what the general is doing is noble. This will lead to impeachment of the President, or a Rush calls him 'Barack The Magic Negro'. It will take a lot of 'Magic' To get Obama out of this one.

Whats with you and the "NEGRO" word, was you dad or mom a "Negro"?, for the life of my, what is the fascination? What happen, did a poor little Negro boy kick your 200lb Nazi azz down the kerb or something?

Old 11-15-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Not at all the point. The point is that 4 deaths are insignificant compared to everything else going on in that part of the world. I can't believe people are working themselves up into a frenzy over a handful of covert operators dying in an attack ...... the only sense I can make of it is that rightwingers are desperate to implicate the President in something - anything! I've never seen such an astonishing level of hatred directed at one man who hasn't actually been doing so badly at his job. There's no question in my mind that had a Republican been President and handled it the same way, no one would have made any fuss whatsoever.

And yet for all that hysterical hatred, he got re-elected. Ha ha!
Actually similar things DID happen during the Bush years.
There were something like 7 attacks on US consulates and embassies during the Bush administration - resulting in several times the 4 deaths in Benghazi.

The GOP are just "fishing" for a scandal.

2002: U.S. Consulate In Karachi, Pakistan, Attacked; 10 Killed, 51 Injured.

2004: U.S. Embassy Bombed In Uzbekistan.

2004: Gunmen Stormed U.S. Consulate In Saudi Arabia.

2006: Armed Men Attacked U.S. Embassy In Syria.

2007: Grenade Launched Into U.S. Embassy In Athens.

2008: Rioters Set Fire To U.S. Embassy In Serbia.

2008: Ten People Killed In Bombings At U.S. Embassy In Yemen.

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 02:55 PM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:

And he's going to lie through his teeth. Would you be willing to have your family and loved ones "disappear" overthe course of the next few months or years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies