Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 06:04 AM

11,999 posts, read 12,867,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
With Bashir Assad actively slaughtering his own citizens in the thousands, why are you so obsessed with ancient history?
Ancient? Hardly. I will never forget 9/11 and all actions taken by the Bush administration after (or technically before considering Iraqi invasion plans and the Patriot Act were drawn up before 9/11)-nor should any American.

Besides, I am only responsible for my own country's actions and it's failed representatives.

To be fair I should mention that Obama's drone war on Pakistani children is yet another disgrace on our foreign policy, which is probably the biggest reason I voted for Gary Johnson. Liberals that ignore Obama's warmongering are some of the biggest hypocrites out there.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 11-16-2012 at 06:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 09:50 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,391,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Even if they did, there would be no more Canada if they tried.
And what would you guess would happen if Canada reversed it's stance and arrested Bushy while on a visit to Alberta.

You really think you'd prevail with an invasion or missile strike or other such nonsense; against a respected member of the United Nations? You really think it would go over that easily for you invading a country that is your neighbout and ally?

Boots on the ground hasn't worked out very well for you in over 50 years.

Wake up Shifty; you haven't won one since Korea and even that one was a draw!

Folks armed with little more than pitch forks and a firm resolve have brought you to a standstill.

Go ahead with the bluster, in spite of the fact Canada has no desire to prosecute one of your retarded ex-Presidents. By all means resort to what you do best: "we'll huff and we'll puff and......"

If Bush get's himself arrested somewhere you'll do what you're best at; waffle and obfuscate like you did while one of your pilots was draged through the streets of Somalia and an ambassador and three other citizens were mudered under your noses in Benghazi.

Last I looked, both those countries are still on the map.

Canada is being challenged for NOT arresting him; or did you miss that part?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies