Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 05:15 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,997,648 times

Advertisements

Obama has been known to deploy mind-control technology to push his fascist agenda. As the recent election clearly shows, this technology is operational and has already been used on 47% of Americans. I have created a petition to demand that Obama secedes from the United States and go back to his native Kenya.

Not really, but since that is about all that this forum is good for these days, I thought I'd join in and make my own idiotic thread where I make baseless allegations and watch the reasonable segment of posters be outraged.

At least, by staying on the far-right crazy side of life, this thread should be much more likely to survive the "strict" standards put forth on this forum.

So, what's your crazy allegation about Obama, the Democrats, immigrants, women, Muslims, Atheists, Vegetarians, or tree-huggers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 05:18 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,237,900 times
It's not mind control.

It was the smart use of data mining, analytics and computer modeling using all that information out on the internet.
They used computer modeling to pick Clooney, have the "Dinner with Clooney and Obama" contest, write specific speeches for target audiences and turn on a dime when overnight data showed a change in American sentiment.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:18 PM

26,917 posts, read 15,124,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Obama has been known to deploy mind-control technology to push his fascist agenda. As the recent election clearly shows, this technology is operational and has already been used on 47% of Americans. I have created a petition to demand that Obama secedes from the United States and go back to his native Kenya.

Not really, but since that is about all that this forum is good for these days, I thought I'd join in and make my own idiotic thread where I make baseless allegations and watch the reasonable segment of posters be outraged.

At least, by staying on the far-right crazy side of life, this thread should be much more likely to survive the "strict" standards put forth on this forum.

So, what's your crazy allegation about Obama, the Democrats, immigrants, women, Muslims, Atheists, Vegetarians, or tree-huggers?

This forum leans hard left.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It's not mind control.

It was the smart use of data mining, analytics and computer modeling using all that information out on the internet.
They used computer modeling to pick Clooney, have the "Dinner with Clooney and Obama" contest, write specific speeches for target audiences and turn on a dime when overnight data showed a change in American sentiment.
That's what YOU think. Obviously, you have been subjected to mind-control technology.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I agree, it is soooooooooo far to the left that it has come back up on the far right....

Old 11-14-2012, 05:49 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,495,167 times
gone

Last edited by kaimuki; 11-14-2012 at 06:21 PM..

Old 11-14-2012, 05:56 PM

6,386 posts, read 4,780,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post

Wait a minute!!! Didn't Romney win??? W!F!!!

Old 11-14-2012, 06:02 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,795,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Haha... each side apparently thinks this forum leans the other way, and we've even had polls to prove it. Which way do I think it leans? I'd say it's about even, but the extremists on either side are obviously the most present voices.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:03 PM

26,917 posts, read 15,124,164 times
The Dedicated.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:04 PM

13,675 posts, read 8,961,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Wait a minute!!! Didn't Romney win??? W!F!!!
No, Ron Paul won! See the early threads about him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies