Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 09:04 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Oh,like the republican sacrificial lamb of DEFENSE.

Isn't it amazing that Bush 43 didn't have a "balanced budget" while all the time in office, yet no conservatives squawked because he was their "man" a R.
The deficit spiraled out of control with fighting 2 wars.
[i][color=#0000ff]

Where's the jobs these tax breaks were supposed to provide? IMO, a conservative is anything other than conservative. Why were you republicans/conservatives not screaming and pounding on the floor when "your man" was OUT OF CONTROL?
We have had two out of control Idiots-in -Chief in a row. There will be consequences if we don't reverse course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
No, Obama wants to kick the can down the road for one more year.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:56 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,945,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, Obama wants an unlimited credit card. He wants to spend more money... So it is "your" man that is out of control.
What, exactly, has Obama bought when he went out on this spending spree that you accuse him of?

Old 12-02-2012, 09:59 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
What, exactly, has Obama bought when he went out on this spending spree that you accuse him of?
That's what we'd all like to know. All we're seeing is the bill. We now have a lot of debt and nothing to show for it. I'd love for someone to explain just what he bought with it.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
We have had two out of control Idiots-in -Chief in a row. There will be consequences if we don't reverse course.
I agree. This is following folly with folly only it's with folly again because obama was in office long enough to show he doesn't have our best interest at heart or he's just stupid. I'm not sure which is worse. Yet they voted him in again... it just boggles the mind.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:01 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
That's what we'd all like to know. All we're seeing is the bill. We now have a lot of debt and nothing to show for it. I'd love for someone to explain just what he bought with it.
The bill includes two unfunded wars that are now coming due. Good thing we got rid of all those WMD.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 AM

915 posts, read 3,180,454 times
you know...at the end of the day, a couple weeks or days from now, both damn parties will come out in a joint press conference and announced to the world that they have save us from the fiscal cliff...blah blah they are the hero blah blah gimme more your money and keep electing us back to the house so we can play kids game with YOUR money.

The whole thing is rigged.

I said damn those both parties.....we need people that actually care and do the job...we should pay the politicians according what they actually accomplished...

Old 12-02-2012, 10:05 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefAreCoolToo View Post
you know...at the end of the day, a couple weeks or days from now, both damn parties will come out in a joint press conference and announced to the world that they have save us from the fiscal cliff...blah blah they are the hero blah blah gimme more your money and keep electing us back to the house so we can play kids game with YOUR money.

I said damn those both parties.....we need people that actually care and do the job...we should pay the politicians according what they actually accomplished...
I could get on board with that.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Obama clearly does not want to go over the cliff. This is just another example of how right-wingers reject reality and substitute their own talk radio reality in its place.
No, he wants to go over. He just wants to blame the republicans. Then he'll go on a spending spree.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefAreCoolToo View Post

Interesting concept there. Serve for free and get paid when the tax payers assess what you did and pay you accordingly. I wonder how much obama would get if we voted on his pay when his term is done? (can that pay be negative???)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies