Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:39 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Sorry, my mistake. I earned my education in a time when we had these little things called "rules of spelling and grammar" which have mostly become obsolete in this time of rapid human de-evolution; so I was taught to use "more stupid" and "most stupid," rather than "stupider" and "stupidest."

And if you don't mind I'll continue to follow those rules. It just makes the world feel somewhat more civilized.

Me too....my english professor would have a heart attack!

Anyway, I watch Hannity once in a while...he does become extreme at times and it gets on my nerves, I wish he was more in the middle and would actually have some good news on.

However, he can't be that dumb...he is on tv and we are talking about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
You know the world is full of liars, skumbags, racists, BS artists, goofballs and other assorted bottom dwellers. They form a big pile at the bottom of the pond and underneath them all is Hannity holding up everything that is vile.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
" I have every bit as much say here on this board on any subject as everyone else has and I must add a lot more intellegent say than KU. er you"

So this must be an example of your more intelligent posts?? LOL. Go milk a syrup tree mountie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You know the world is full of liars, skumbags, racists, BS artists, goofballs and other assorted bottom dwellers. They form a big pile at the bottom of the pond and underneath them all is Hannity holding up everything that is vile.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:00 PM

42 posts, read 32,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Me too....my english professor would have a heart attack!

Anyway, I watch Hannity once in a while...he does become extreme at times and it gets on my nerves, I wish he was more in the middle and would actually have some good news on.

However, he can't be that dumb...he is on tv and we are talking about him.
It seems like such things get said by so many and so often that people just decide, "you know what? let's just make it a word!"

As for Hannity, he is really the only very conservative host on Fox News; he has his audience. Because of that, he digs deeper into conservative/liberal issues and actually does provide good insight that you won't see elsewhere in some cases. I'd say he's pretty smart... He certainly doesn't come off as stupid, unless you're an ultra-liberal.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:01 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Sorry, my mistake. I earned my education in a time when we had these little things called "rules of spelling and grammar" which have mostly become obsolete in this time of rapid human de-evolution; so I was taught to use "more stupid" and "most stupid," rather than "stupider" and "stupidest."

And if you don't mind I'll continue to follow those rules. It just makes the world feel somewhat more civilized.
There are STILL rules of basic grammer, but language is not a static thing. It changes ALL the time. New words come into acceptance and old words fade away from lack of use. We don't speak the way folks did 100 years ago and people 100 years from now won't speak the same as we do today. If you went back 500 years you probably wouldn't even understand "English" - and the same would be likely true if you went forward 500 years.
Language is a constantly evolving thing and never stays the same.

Ken

Old 11-15-2012, 02:02 PM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Hannity is not necessarily stupid, but most likley greedy. He's a political hack and says what he is told to say. He gets a really large paycheck to do so.
And we are suppose to believe you have turned down every raise, if you have ever been offered any, you have been offered because to take the raise you are just being greedy.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:02 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
" I have every bit as much say here on this board on any subject as everyone else has and I must add a lot more intellegent say than KU. er you"

So this must be an example of your more intelligent posts?? LOL. Go milk a syrup tree mountie.
Hey there is nothing stupid about calling it like it is. Hannity is just a piece of human garbage. If you don't like that then too bad for you. I just always hope that a person like Hannity will see the light and stop selling his soul for the $$$.

Oh, by the way there chief! It ain't tree milkin season and the very last thing I would ever be is a LEO.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:03 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
He's insisting that Romney getting zero votes in those precints is voter fraud. The stupid part is that that's happened before. There are places where Obama got zero votes, but I guess when there's a black guy involved that's different. The stupider than stupid part comes in because even if there was some funny business going on there it wouldn't have been voter fraud. It would have been election fraud. Huge difference. See what's gonna happen here, what is already happening, is that everytime anything like this happens, any kind of irregularity at all, the cons are going to call it voter fraud, with the unspoken insinuation that it wouldn't have happened if we had had voter ID laws. Except that it would have. Voter ID does not and can not prevent election fraud. The voter showing an ID isn't going to prevent somebody from, after the polls close, throwing out ballots, or just not counting them.
Even Saddam Husein only got 99% of the vote, he'd be jealous.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:07 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
I call voter fraud in Utah. Romney got 92% of the Utah vote. something is fishy there.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:12 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Hey there is nothing stupid about calling it like it is. Hannity is just a piece of human garbage. If you don't like that then too bad for you. I just always hope that a person like Hannity will see the light and stop selling his soul for the $$$.

Oh, by the way there chief! It ain't tree milkin season and the very last thing I would ever be is a LEO.
Looks like somebody has some reading/comprehension problems. Good luck to you now. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies