Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 06:28 PM

414 posts, read 344,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Uhh.. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is Jewish.
A terrible decision.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:28 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,472,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Uhh.. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is Jewish.
As are Breyer and Kagan.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:32 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Same old bigotry and intolerance....they just refuse to absorb the reasons why they got spanked last week.

Let's just double down on all the same nonsense that cost us an election, shall we? Because one drubbing just isn't enough.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,509,847 times
Obama appointed Judge William Thomas to the Southern District of Florida.
Apparently Obama knows Miami better than the OP does.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Same old bigotry and intolerance....they just refuse to absorb the reasons why they got spanked last week.

Let's just double down on all the same nonsense that cost us an election, shall we? Because one drubbing just isn't enough.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:35 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,130,994 times
Its depopulation.......prof stats< at least 1 in every 16 Black American males are fully expected to contract HIV before life end.

If the CDC is reviewed , it is clear what homosexuality is doing and can do to a country. Promotion of Homosexuality is promotion of depopulation....its been prof reviewed without any concrete argument that the active gay male life is more dangerous then injection drug use.

arguing the morality of this act is not even an issue, it is wrong, against all that is known and can only share its disease to the society both by transfer to women and children.

this we know, Obama promotes while also as I showed and brought forward earlier , Obama has been known to ask that Crucifix's be covered on arrival of his visits.

Obama is against the naturally intended in life, there is no question. Govern your mindful understandings as you all see fit, but know you've been well told.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:35 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,848,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is uncalled for. The article is right that homosexuals only make up 3.4 percent of all American adults. That means that this is a worthless nomination. Homosexuals do not resemble America. Obama is going to destroy the judiciary in America. The reason he did this was for political correctness, a flawed concept of thinking. It is a ideology that has no place in America and it is ruining this nations moral values. The judiciary needs to have good moral Christians appointed to it........not gay sinners.
Oh noes!!!! What is next, possibly a left-handed judge?!? The left-handed do not resemble America!

Old 11-15-2012, 06:38 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,848,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Its depopulation....... If the CDC is reviewed , it is clear what homosexuality is doing and can do to a country. Promotion of Homosexuality is promotion of depopulation....
Yet somehow the earth's population has surpassed seven billion, and it continues to rise. Who'da thunk it.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,940,856 times
From the West Wing (TV show):

A talk show host defends calling homosexuality an "abomination" by saying that that is what the Bible says in Leviticus 18:22 (That verse, by the way, reads: "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such thing is an abomination.") This annoys President Bartlet who proceeds to ask a few pointed questions about just what one should accept from the Bible.
Quote:
Quote:
Exodus 21:7
"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go free as male slaves do."
"I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, always cleaned the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be?"

Quote:
Exodus 35:2
"On six days work may be done, but the seventh day shall be sacred to you as the sabbath of complete rest to the LORD. Anyone who does work on that day shall be put to death."
"My chief of staff, Leo McGarry, insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself or is it okay to call the police?"
Quote:
Leviticus 11
and the pig, which does indeed have hoofs and is cloven-footed, but does not chew the cud and is therefore unclean for you.
Their flesh you shall not eat, and their dead bodies you shall not touch; they are unclean for you."
"Here's one that's really important cause we've got a lot of sports fans in this town: touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean. Leviticus 11:7 If they promise to wear gloves can the Washington Redskins still play football? Can Notre Dame? Can West Point?

"Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my brother, John, for planting different crops side by side? Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two different threads?
But more important to this thread, is the OP really saying that homosexuals should be barred from being justices?

Old 11-15-2012, 06:40 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,602,741 times
Trolling, trolling, trolling. Keep them morons trolling . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.