Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 12:17 AM

27,130 posts, read 15,305,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke
Your forgetting about the lack of honor amongst Democrats, clearly stated and even lauded here;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
And therein we find the logical disconnect that I was making fun of in the first place. To start with, any movement to impeach is an exercise in futility and a blatant disregard for tax payers money. Secondly, you are basing your corruption charges using a scenario that has not occurred, and based on crimes that are still sensational allegations. Got it?.....I didn't think so.

My post you have quoted here was in reference to Senators being derilict in their duty if it turns out there was foul play.
That would be corruption my friend.

As you see in my above post I have never called for impeachment now nor previously.

I'm behind preceding with it if evidence shows it to be called for but only if that turns out to be the case.

Last edited by bluesjuke; 11-16-2012 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: typo fixed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 12:31 AM

724 posts, read 593,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke
Your forgetting about the lack of honor amongst Democrats, clearly stated and even lauded here;

My post you have quoted here was in reference to Senators being derilict in their duty if it turns out the was foul play.
That would be corruption my friend.

As you see in my above post I have never called for impeachment now nor previously.

I'm behind preceding with it if evidence shows it to be called for but only if that turns out to be the case.

Ohhhh ok, now you are not calling for impeachment, but you wouldn't mind if it did happen, in which case Dems in the senate are corrupt because in this imaginary scenario they would not vote for impeachment.

Yeah.....that makes perfect sense. LOL

please continue, this just keeps getting better.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:41 AM

That's what you say I said but not what is there on the page.
You know why? Because I don';t believe that.

I said "if warranted", in other words if there was a reason.
I doubt no matter what comes out it will be to that point.

You are the one that brought it up, not me.

I addressed the bragging of the wrong actions the Seneators would take (claimed by OP & yourself) if there was indeed evidence demanding this type of action.

These are claims that you and ovacatto have made and it is documented here.
Onve again here are your words;
"Even if you had a case for impeachment (which you don't) you would still lose."

It is you that makes the claim of Senators that would be corrupt not mine.

One of your friends here ought to send you a Direct Message to do you the favor of explaining all of your mistakes in this thread.

Please guys help this guy out.

You've shown yourself a fool in public once again.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:57 AM

LOL, keep em coming blue, I'm going to email this to some of my friends. Seriously though, you didn't do so hot on the reading comprehension section of your SAT did you? Don't ever try to be a politician as your back peddling is pretty bad.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 AM

Cool, they will most likely point out to you what I've been trying to get you to realize.

To quote you, "WTF!?!

There has been none of what you claim going on here.

I gather this is your way of trying to argue when you've got nothing or it may be that your making a poor attempt at saving face.
I actually excelled in reading comprehension.

You really made quite a sad showing here.
Maybe if you take a second look tomorrow it will dawn on you.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
Ohhhh ok, now you are not calling for impeachment, but you wouldn't mind if it did happen, in which case Dems in the senate are corrupt because in this imaginary scenario they would not vote for impeachment.

Yeah.....that makes perfect sense. LOL

please continue, this just keeps getting better.

Please show me where I ever did or have.

Go ahead we are waiting.
You'll see I did not and you were confused.
That's the only reasonable thing I can think of for your fantasy.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:17 AM

Typical rep tactic. If I keep saying it, it will be true. I'm not drinking the koolaide blue.

You obviously missed the sarcastic nature of me using the phrase " even if you did have a case...." But knowing that you wouldn't get it, I inserted the parenthesis (and you don't), Just to make it all the more clear, yet amazingly you still don't get it. If you notice the OP was carrying a similarly sarcastic and condescending tone towards these ridiculous charges that you also missed. But I guess if I have to explain this to you, well....

Sleep on it, read it again if you want, your still the guy that didn't get the joke.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:24 AM

That's your excuse now and it took you mutiple pages to say so?

I'm (and Im sure no one else reading this thread) is buying that for a second.
You've been arguing and defending it too much for that to be the case.

A joke?
Riiiight.

Now I know that it finally sunk in and you "got it" now.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:25 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,300,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip T View Post
You all can impeach Obama for Presidenting-While-Black or whatever the Offense of the Day is AFTER you prosecute GW for War Crimes.
Bush did not commit war crimes.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,917,637 times
won't happen, but you can certainly do all that you can to TRY to impeach a popular president and see how well that turns out for your side of the political aisle... obstructionism hasn't worked out to your favor like you planned...but who knows maybe ya'll just weren't nasty enough right?.... go right ahead and put that last nail in your coffin..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies