Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 02:53 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,545,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
When Israel is taking more land and settling in Palestinian agreed to territory, then I blame Israel for that. But there is no excuse for violence, Israel wasn't doing that. Hamas simply felt like it was time to stir up a **** storm because Egypt has their back even more now. The people of Palestine should be disgusted at what Hamas is doing.

I would be on Palestines side if Israel was just being a blatant aggressor for no reason, but in my opinion, they have a right to defend themselves.
israel won all that land in past wars. when you win the war, the land is yours. the muslims shouldnt have started the wars to begin with. its wrong that israel even gave back that land to begin with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

24,869 posts, read 24,324,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
Has anyone ever wondered why they are peeved at Israel and the US and Europe.
Because the United Nations felt bad that the Jews were mistreated during the holocaust, and the US backed an Israeli state in the 50's. Palestine wasn't a nation, but the land where they lived was given to make a Jewish state. When outside countries like Jordan and Egypt attacked Israel, they defended themselves and took even more land.

Thus began the struggle for Palestinian statehood, for their own country. I understand that. But some there don't seem satisified with a state of their own, they want Jerusalem and all of the land that was given to Israel back.

Both can coexist. There is no excuse for the violence that Hamas is doing right now, none.

126 posts, read 89,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
israel supporters should realize that supporters of "palestinians" think anything the "palestinians" do is justified. israel has no right to exist, jews should either leave or die. so as long as you think israel has a right to exist as a nation, you will never reach agreement with a support of "palestinians." it makes no differentce that hamas is firing rockets into israel, they think israel deserves it.
Be very careful....he reads minds!!!!

Old 11-16-2012, 02:54 PM

15,484 posts, read 10,414,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
This should escalate the combat over there. I actually didn't think it was possible for the Palestinians to shoot down a F-16. They must have upgraded their weapons or got their hands on Heat Seeking Missiles. I am looking for more mainstream sources but for now, this is all I can find..infowars.com/palestinians-shoot-down-israeli-f-16-fighter-jet-in-gaza/
infowars is too touchy feely with storm front, I'll wait for a more valid source.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,324,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
israel won all that land in past wars. when you win the war, the land is yours. the muslims shouldnt have started the wars to begin with. its wrong that israel even gave back that land to begin with.
I understand they won that in past wars. But that land had already been agreed to be given to the Palestinains in the last few decades. Israel doesn't need it.

But as I said, Israel wasn't doing anything to get this brought on them. Hamas just decided to be idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernFreeSpirit View Post
Be very careful....he reads minds!!!!
its not possible for someone to think otherwise. why else would they think that israel should sit by and allow rockets to be fired into their country? would america sit by while mexico fired rockets into texas?

5,645 posts, read 5,062,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
I hope that this time Israel really cleans out this viper's nest of thug cowards once and for all.
I'm not a huge fan of Israel but think it's time the eliminate the flea farmers once and for all. Push them right into the sea. Every.last.one.of.them.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
I understand they won that in past wars. But that land had already been agreed to be given to the Palestinains in the last few decades. Israel doesn't need it.

But as I said, Israel wasn't doing anything to get this brought on them. Hamas just decided to be idiots.
israel has lived up to its agreements. the muslims want more. they will always want more because their goal is the complete destruction of israel, they will be satisfied with nothing less.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:57 PM

30,627 posts, read 21,799,002 times
Quote:

They complain about not having Jobs, Food or Medicine, but they fired millions of dollars worth of missiles into Israel.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:58 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,349,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
I'm not a huge fan of Israel but think it's time the eliminate the flea farmers once and for all. Push them right into the sea. Every.last.one.of.them.
Gee, you're right. What's wrong with those Palestinians, wanting their land back and all.. the nerve!! They should be happy to not have a home anymore!

After all, Americans would quickly give up their own homes and land if the Indians wanted it all back.

Peace.
brian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies