Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I could say the same thing about the Jews in Germany before 1940.
What about them? My grand parents were living there before 1930 and had no life there anymore and had to go to The Netherlands...so did my other grand parents who had to leave their birth countries and go to the Netherlands...

Old 11-17-2012, 11:02 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Id like to see USA, Russia and China get together and say hey, lets straighten this up. Get million's of troups, all the air whatever and surround the ME....do all the inspections, put all the leaders in jail for allowing tensions to continue, and one more thing...
Place youing women in complete charge and control....the men in these distant lands however or whatever correct or incorrect have clearly failed their people....plain and simple....once the area realized what was going on, the power, they may come to REALIZE there are other people in this world who have had quite enough of the ME male kick at the cat in leadership skills...they cannot do it.

Promoting thinking positive and solving all these global problems is my theme for today. People should think more positive...what we think can have influence on outcome in many progressive and stemming ways. My analysis is that the world at large...is emotionally depressed.
Put women in charge? They would be right back at it in an hour. lol Catfight.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:02 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What about them? My grand parents were living there before 1930 and had no life there anymore and had to go to The Netherlands...so did my other grand parents who had to leave their birth countries and go to the Netherlands...
The Israelis are doing the exact thing to the Palestinians as what was done to them before WW2.

Compare these living conditions to those inflicted on the Palestinians by the Israelis today.

Quote:
There were three types of ghettos in existence. Closed or sealed ghettos were situated mostly in German-occupied Poland and the occupied Soviet Union. They were surrounded with brick walls, fences or barbed wire stretched between posts. Jews were not allowed to live in any other areas under the threat of capital punishment, as announced by the German authorities. In the closed ghettos the living conditions were the worst. The quarters were extremely crowded and unsanitary. Starvation, chronic shortages of food, lack of heat in winter and inadequate municipal services led to frequent outbreaks of epidemics such as dysentery and typhus and to a high mortality rate.[5] Most Nazi ghettos were of this particular type.
Ghettos in Nazi-occupied Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaza is 'open-air prison' — UN humanitarian chief - The National

Quote:
And it hardly takes more than a day in Gaza to appreciate what it must be like to try to survive in the world's largest open-air prison, where some 1.5 million people on a roughly 140-square-mile strip of land are subject to random terror and arbitrary punishment, with no purpose other than to humiliate and degrade.
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/12...pen-air-prison

Old 11-17-2012, 11:10 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
WTH are we supposed to do about it? Send Israel more money?
Do you know why Israel is sent money, do you know what they do with it?

Old 11-17-2012, 11:11 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Jesus would be smiling about killing a destruction? Lovely.
Think this went over your head......thats not what was implied.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 AM

114 posts, read 100,220 times
Quote:
The Israelis are doing the exact thing to the Palestinians as what was done to them before WW2.

Compare these living conditions to those inflicted on the Palestinians by the Israelis today.

Ghettos in Nazi-occupied Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaza is 'open-air prison' — UN humanitarian chief - The National

Noam Chomsky: My Visit to Gaza, the World's Largest Open-Air Prison

Is it true that Hitler originally planned to send the Jews to Madagascar to live?

Old 11-17-2012, 12:23 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
It was part of the Turkish empire who ruled over it. What is your point? Catch that detail? "ruled" . Israel ethnically cleansed them. Is Europe illegitimate because they were once part of the Roman Empire?

What a game you people play. Its real simple. European Jews moved in and shoved the native people out. That's it. I just want to know why its my problem, and why I should be enslaved to pay for their genocidal religion?
7 “When the Lord your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girga****es and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, 2 and when the Lord your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. 3 Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to their son, nor take their daughter for your son. 4 For they will turn your sons away from following Me, to serve other gods; so the anger of the Lord will be aroused against you and destroy you suddenly. 5 But thus you shall deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images,[a] and burn their carved images with fire.
Judaism is a genocidal religion with respect to any issue over "the land". At anytime they can call their enemies Amalek and justify it. I don't want to be anywhere near or associated with these people.

What a human embarrassment really. Two of the world's major religions were invented by the warlords Joshua and Muhammad. Christianity cannot even escape this fate having been popularized as it is today by the warlord Constantine.
Yep; justas I expected as a rejoinder, more of the biblical crap that started all of this mess. Wish you people would give your sky demons a rest now and again.

Palestinian is the name given to a people who previously occupied a region of the middle east and who were kicked out of it many times before the state of Israel was even conceived.

They enjoyed peace and stability within that area until the radicals started stirring the pot. And just why should Israel restore land to those nutbars that attempted to invade and conquer them? That backfired in a most spectacular way and Israel is supposed to just suck it up and say "oh we didn't realize you were just kidding; here have your land back; we'll give you a do-over".

Like you would give your neighbour who tried to wipe you off the earth the same consideration. You spout your religious nonsense but if it was you getting shot at from 1948 onward, you'd turn the other cheek? YEAH RIGHT!!! Don't make me laugh.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:56 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,512,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Is it true that Hitler originally planned to send the Jews to Madagascar to live?
Yes. Though that idea had been tossed around by European anti-Semites since the late 1800s.

Madagascar Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was also a British plan to create a Jewish homeland in Uganda in the early 1900s that even some Zionists briefly flirted with pursuing--before they decided they wanted the "promised land" of Judah...

It might have been ironic, instead of carving out a state for Jews of the world in Palestine, if after World War II the victorious allies simply taken a couple German provinces--resettled the German population(as was done in Poland or Czechoslovakia after the war), and created a Jewish state right in the heart of Europe for the mostly European Jewish communities remaining to immigrate to. That would have been a nice kick in the face to the ghosts of Hitler and Himmler...

Of all the places in the world the Jews have ended up since the Roman expulsion, I'd say the United States is the best place to be a Jew. I've had many Jewish American friends, and you couldn't pay them to move to Israel these days... But for Israel to survive, both militarily and demographically it needs a constant flow of immigrants--which is why you get Russian Jews(some of whom are only nominally Jewish in culture-or not Jewish at all) using Israel as a simply a way to escape Russia or Ukraine.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:00 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It's called Jerusalem..... until the Palestinians claim Jerusalem Muhammad will never get here.....you know the same concept some Christians believe that all Jews need to be in Israel before Jesus comes.

Gosh if people would just live to live what a world this could be.....
No, its not called Jerusalem. You should study Islam more.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:02 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That's what Gaza was given up for.

Did not work.
No, then Israel started settling their people there again.

As I said, they need to draw a line in the sand, this sides yours, this ones mine, and stick with that. Israel hasn't done that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies