Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 11:20 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Great point, in many ways Hamas has simliarities to the Tea party
So true. Both were Astroturf.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,866,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
718native

Thank you for taking the time to call it like it is. The comments made by every single person on the left in this thread are a disgrace. Not a one of them is willing to call Hamas terrorists. None of them are willing to say Israel has a right to defend it's citizens. None of them will say that the Jews in Israel have a right to live because it seems to be the new norm of the left to spew hatred on the Jewish people.
Your statement makes no sense that the left hates the Jewish people when there are many Jews here and in Israel that support the Palestinian people and are against what the Israeli government/military is doing.

Such as Miko Peled son of a famous Israeli general Miko Peled

You also have many Israelis that refuse to take part in the actions against the Palestinian people, this group includes active military and those that refuse to enter the military such as the daughter of a former leader of Mossad

Father, forgive me, I will not fight for your Israel (PL subs) - YouTube

Calling those that are against what Israel is doing Jew haters is the same as calling those against the wars our country have been fighting in Afghanistan/Iraq unpatrioted.

Last edited by ted08721; 11-19-2012 at 12:00 PM..

Old 11-19-2012, 11:22 AM

831 posts, read 680,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
I'm a leftie, and I support Israel and oppose Hamas 100%.

Now go find a new strawman.

Moderate but leaning right REGARDING THIS ISSUE.....

I dont support either of them, i believe they have that right to defend themselves and also the right to blow eachother out of existance.

Lets let them settle the scores once and for all. Their more hassle than their worth.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:23 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times
Prove what? That Obama is a liar? Are you serious?

President O'Liar, if you make less than $200,000 your taxes will not go up a dime... <THAT guy LIE... No! Pfft!
President O'Liar, if you make less than $250,000 your taxes will not go up a dime... <THAT guy LIE... No! Pfft!
President O'Liar, if you like your current insurance, you can keep it... <THAT guy LIE... No! Pfft!

OMG! They are websites DEDICATED to this LIAR in Chief!

Obama Lies
List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies
'Breathtaking' lies and dishonesty by Obama and White House spark anger at Benghazi hearing | Interviews | On the Record
LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES
Ten of Barack Obama
http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/1...ies-lies-lies/
WHY OBAMA LIES: The truth finally comes out
Obama Lies?-Truth!, Fiction!, and Unproven!
Obama Lies
Obama Lies

This is too tiring... I could do this ALL day!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:28 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,460,012 times
Quote:
Prove what? That Obama is a liar? Are you serious?

[...]

OMG! They are websites DEDICATED to this LIAR in Chief!

This is too tiring... I could do this ALL day!
Now prove that he's a liar regarding Israel. That's what this thread is about. Stop deflecting.

And how's that search for a new strawman going?

Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Now prove that he's a liar regarding Israel. That's what this thread is about. Stop deflecting.

And how's that search for a new strawman going?

WTF are you talking about, search for a new strawman? The LEFT CONSISTENTLY throws Israel and Jews under the bus... The LEFT CONSISTENTLY sides with Palestinian terrorists who are he!! bent on killing Jews. The LEFT CONSISTENTLY choose dictators over those who love, embrace, support and defend LIBERTY.

THAT is who the LEFT CONSISTENTLY are.

You can try to call it some different way, claiming how you and a few of the miniscule MINORITY of the left are somehow the position of the left, but it simply isn't true.

Now on Obama LIES on Israel. He specifically stated he was on the phone with BB, just a day or two before BB was scheduled to meet with him at the UN. BB said this was a complete fabrication. I follow BB on twitter... because unlike people on the LEFT, I actually support Israel.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:37 AM

4,729 posts, read 4,363,310 times
What would happen if Israel unilaterally declared Gaza free to declare itself a nation. And then the sovereign nation of Hamas decided to launch a bomb into Israel.

Would Israel then have the right to defend herself from attack?

BTW, I've read this whole thread, and I have not seen one single person try to refute the OP. And why would that be?

Old 11-19-2012, 11:37 AM

BTW, I have proven that Obama is a friggin LIAR in general. That pos doesn't give two whits what he lies about, I think it is a psychosis, a disorder he has. His lies appear to be habitual. As is your support for him and his lies, habitual.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
WTF are you talking about, search for a new strawman? The LEFT CONSISTENTLY throws Israel and Jews under the bus... The LEFT CONSISTENTLY sides with Palestinian terrorists who are he!! bent on killing Jews. The LEFT CONSISTENTLY choose dictators over those who love, embrace, support and defend LIBERTY.

THAT is who the LEFT CONSISTENTLY are.
And yet all of those Israel-hating leftists voted for Obama, who just yesterday said that Israel has the right to defend itself.

Explain that.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 AM

... and by the way, I admire Israel for being a (relatively) free, progressive, and tolerant society. It's the only place in the Middle East that promotes gay rights. So naturally I support it against those like Hamas who want to wipe it off the face of the earth.

As for the Palestinians, it's been 50 years since they lost that land. Time to get over it and stop blaming the Jews for all their problems. Time to start building instead of just trying to tear Israel down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies