Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2013, 07:05 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
And imagine if the British government never gave the Europeans living throughout Europe and the U.S. (who call themselves Jews), full control of Palestinian land. What would that region be like? My guess is, it would have remained the same as it was prior to the Europeans arriving, -Muslims, Christians and indigenous Jews from the Middle East, would all be living side-by-side like their ancestors...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
What does this have to do with the article? At any rate, the fate of the Jewish communities in the Levant led to over 800,000 expelled from their native Arab lands. Violence and discrimination against Jews from Arabs had been around prior to the creation of Israel.
The first comment has nothing to do with the article, indeed.

Besides, the comment is anti-Jewish by trying to defame the Jewish people by calling them "Europeans ... who call themselves Jews." Scientific research of DNA, haplogroups and particularly "Haplotype J" has proved that Jews whether living in Asia, Europe, or the Americas are descended from ancient Judea. However, I do understand that there are Neo-Nazi and anti-semitic groups out there that are pushing the myth that the Jewish people are really some Turkish tribe called the Khazar in order to de-legitimize the Jews.

Back on topic: Hamas must be extremely naive if they think Israeli security is lax and they could just tunnel their way into Israel without detection. I have a feeling they knew about this tunnel long before they revealed it to the world so they could study it's operation and expose it at an opportune time.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:11 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
If they wanna tunnel into Israel and have already shown the ability to do so, they can do it again and again.

Frankly, i don't care if they do. That's Israel's problem.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:57 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If they wanna tunnel into Israel and have already shown the ability to do so, they can do it again and again.

Frankly, i don't care if they do. That's Israel's problem.
Will you care if Israel's response results in dead Palestinians?

Old 10-13-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
Will you care if Israel's response results in dead Palestinians?
Should i care? Would you care?

Old 10-13-2013, 08:14 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Should i care? Would you care?
No and no.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
No and no.
Alright then.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:05 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
The first comment has nothing to do with the article, indeed.

Besides, the comment is anti-Jewish by trying to defame the Jewish people by calling them "Europeans ... who call themselves Jews." Scientific research of DNA, haplogroups and particularly "Haplotype J" has proved that Jews whether living in Asia, Europe, or the Americas are descended from ancient Judea. However, I do understand that there are Neo-Nazi and anti-semitic groups out there that are pushing the myth that the Jewish people are really some Turkish tribe called the Khazar in order to de-legitimize the Jews.

Back on topic: Hamas must be extremely naive if they think Israeli security is lax and they could just tunnel their way into Israel without detection. I have a feeling they knew about this tunnel long before they revealed it to the world so they could study it's operation and expose it at an opportune time.
IDF announced they did know about the tunnel for sometime, they just couldn't pinpoint where the tunnel ended on the Israeli side.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:32 AM

592 posts, read 828,427 times
Quote:
What does this have to do with the article? At any rate, the fate of the Jewish communities in the Levant led to over 800,000 expelled from their native Arab lands. Violence and discrimination against Jews from Arabs had been around prior to the creation of Israel.
Cry me a river! People have been through bad times all over the world. Jews, Christians, Muslims, Arabs, etc. 800,000 Jews weren't expelled nor did they consider themselves refugees. Most left Arab countries over the course of DECADES and AFTER Israel was created, as opposed to Palestinians who were brutally evicted. Jews were begging to live with Arabs over Europeans for CENTURIES.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:39 AM

592 posts, read 828,427 times
Quote:
Gaza 'terror tunnel' uncovered inside Israel, says arm

BBC News - Gaza 'terror tunnel' uncovered inside Israel, says army

Imagine if they used these resources to build infrastructure in Gaza instead of trying to destroy Israel....
First off, there is infrastructure in Gaza. Second, get off of this "destroy" Israel gibberish. Israel is the occupying power which annexes land, bulldozes Palestinian homes and has set up a clear apartheid system in the West Bank. The economy is poor in the Palestinian areas because Israel controls the borders, imports, exports, airways, and coasts. If the occupation ends the Palestinian territories will improve. They are by far the most educated Arabs and have a more liberal society compared to most Arab countries with the exception of the Lebanese. And please don't give me the "Israel left Gaza" bs. Israel just evicted 8,000 illegal Jewish settlers and moved the to the West Bank. Gaza is still a massive open air prison and has been since Israel pulled its troops and settlers out of Gaza. No one is defending Hamas or their actions, but these restrictions on Gaza happened as soon as Israel left. Before Hamas won elections in Gaza and before rockets started being fired at Sderot.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:05 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNative87 View Post
First off, there is infrastructure in Gaza. Second, get off of this "destroy" Israel gibberish. Israel is the occupying power which annexes land, bulldozes Palestinian homes and has set up a clear apartheid system in the West Bank. The economy is poor in the Palestinian areas because Israel controls the borders, imports, exports, airways, and coasts. If the occupation ends the Palestinian territories will improve. They are by far the most educated Arabs and have a more liberal society compared to most Arab countries with the exception of the Lebanese. And please don't give me the "Israel left Gaza" bs. Israel just evicted 8,000 illegal Jewish settlers and moved the to the West Bank. Gaza is still a massive open air prison and has been since Israel pulled its troops and settlers out of Gaza. No one is defending Hamas or their actions, but these restrictions on Gaza happened as soon as Israel left. Before Hamas won elections in Gaza and before rockets started being fired at Sderot.
Yeppers it's those nasty Jooos that are at the root of all evil. they're the ones training 6 year olds to become terrorists, strapping bombs to people and ordering them to ride on public transport, firing rockets indiscriminately into populated areas, denying their own people essential services while they co-opt materials and resources to continue terrorism and to what end? If Israel ceased to exist tomorrow those who call themselves Palestinians will go back to being the equivalent of the roma gypsies of Europe and there will most assuredly be no Palestine if Arabs are in sole control of the area. There were more than ample opportunities for Palestine to exist before Israel came to be; why is it, do you suppose, their Arab neighbours wouldn't allow it?

Your kind give me a giant pain in the azz. All the recorded history since man started recording events that show the oppression occurring predominantly from one race to another in one direction and somehow you nuts still mange to completely ignore it and flip it around 180 degrees to suit your particular bigotry.

Last edited by BruSan; 10-15-2013 at 01:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies