Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2013, 12:44 AM

592 posts, read 828,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgermeister View Post
Really? Turn down the volume on your TV and just look at the sophisticated construction of those tunnels and it will become obvious that they were built by Israel for military purposes, and are now being revealed for propaganda purposes. Why, I have no idea, but built by dirt poor low IQ Palestinians? No way.
Ah yes, us Palestinians with our low IQ's. None of us have college degrees- besides the 25% of us who do.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:56 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Israel good. Hamas bad. We get it.
Hamas bad. Hamas bad.

Quote:

On May 16, Hamas made over one hundred Gazans homeless by demolishing their homes. Hamas prevented journalists from entering the area while police with clubs beat the Rafah residents
resisting the forced eviction
. Hamas claimed that there was a good reason: the
homes were built illegally.

Shameless hypocrisy watch: Hamas bulldozes Palestinian homes without permits - Los Angeles Middle Eastern Policy | Examiner.com

Old 10-16-2013, 09:44 AM

2,137 posts, read 1,902,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNative87 View Post
Ah yes, us Palestinians with our low IQ's. None of us have college degrees- besides the 25% of us who do.
So why are you with high IQs and college degrees letting the bearded barbarians run the show? This I would love to hear.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:44 AM

937 posts, read 1,134,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
The first comment has nothing to do with the article, indeed.

Besides, the comment is anti-Jewish by trying to defame the Jewish people by calling them "Europeans ... who call themselves Jews." Scientific research of DNA, haplogroups and particularly "Haplotype J" has proved that Jews whether living in Asia, Europe, or the Americas are descended from ancient Judea. However, I do understand that there are Neo-Nazi and anti-semitic groups out there that are pushing the myth that the Jewish people are really some Turkish tribe called the Khazar in order to de-legitimize the Jews.

Back on topic: Hamas must be extremely naive if they think Israeli security is lax and they could just tunnel their way into Israel without detection. I have a feeling they knew about this tunnel long before they revealed it to the world so they could study it's operation and expose it at an opportune time.
Blah Blah Blah cry me a river. You want to talk about haplotype J? LOL Are you not aware that it was "Jewish" Europeans who created the study. When you are in control of the research, you can arrive at any conclusion.

I can't be anti-Semitic (because I support the Palestinians and they happen to be the real Semites)! In case you didn't know, Arabs are Semites. LOL Therefore your statement about anti- Semitism makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I just don't buy into the belief that Eastern Europeans are Jews, and even if some Europeans had Jewish ancestry which dates back to thousands of years ago, that doesn't give them any right over current land that was already occupied and owned by the Palestinians. It's asinine that anyone would make such a crazy argument.

And BTW, this has everything to do with the thread, because if the occupiers never entered the area, there wouldn't be these problems in the region.

Old 10-16-2013, 11:01 AM

2,137 posts, read 1,902,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Blah Blah Blah cry me a river. You want to talk about haplotype J? LOL Are you not aware that it was "Jewish" Europeans who created the study. When you are in control of the research, you can arrive at any conclusion.

I can't be anti-Semitic (because I support the Palestinians and they happen to be the real Semites)! In case you didn't know, Arabs are Semites. LOL Therefore your statement about anti- Semitism makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I just don't buy into the belief that Eastern Europeans are Jews, and even if some Europeans had Jewish ancestry which dates back to thousands of years ago, that doesn't give them any right over current land that was already occupied and owned by the Palestinians. It's asinine that anyone would make such a crazy argument.

And BTW, this has everything to do with the thread, because if the occupiers never entered the area, there wouldn't be these problems in the region.
What do you mean by the occupiers? Which ones, antiquity, first century, 16th century, 19th century, 20th century, prehistoric tribes? You anti-Jewish types are just so dang predictable. Why even post comments, we could type them for you, saving you the effort, and they would look exactly the same. Get some new writers, funny as it is, this script is tiresome. Why even bother arguing with you drones, I should just go to the source and argue with the elbow-patched college professor who wound you up, its really him I am arguing with anyways, I should cut out the middle man.

Old 10-16-2013, 11:16 AM

937 posts, read 1,134,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
What do you mean by the occupiers? Which ones, antiquity, first century, 16th century, 19th century, 20th century, prehistoric tribes? You anti-Jewish types are just so dang predictable. Why even post comments, we could type them for you, saving you the effort, and they would look exactly the same. Get some new writers, funny as it is, this script is tiresome. Why even bother arguing with you drones, I should just go to the source and argue with the elbow-patched college professor who wound you up, its really him I am arguing with anyways, I should cut out the middle man.
I am not anti-Jewish, but I am anti-zionist, there is a difference. I don't believe that any group has the right to claim that they have rights to a particular area of the world, because they "believe" their extremely distant ancestors lived in the region thousands of years ago. Before the Europeans arrived and laid claim to the region, the real Semitic Jews were living side by side with Muslims and Christians with very little (if any) conflicts.

Before I can begin to address what the Palestinians are doing (i.e. digging ditches, etc) I have to address the real issue which is, why were Eastern/Western Europeans and American whites allowed to enter Palestine and build homes in the first place. You fail to understand that this is the root of the problem.

Peace in the region won't be established until the occupiers leave the Palestinian land. It's really that simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wNcwxCRHjo

I pray that the Jews in the above video (and throughout the world), who are trying to end zionism receive God's blessing, because they are speaking the truth.

Last edited by CityGirl332; 10-16-2013 at 11:28 AM..

Old 10-16-2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
So why are you with high IQs and college degrees letting the bearded barbarians run the show? This I would love to hear.
Most Palestinians live in the West Bank. Very few bearded barbarians running around. Its almost all Fatah and other PLO groups. I guess you're referring to Hamas. They were elected in response to Fatah corruption, not because of their stance with Israel. In fact a survey right after election showed that 3/4 of Palestinians wanted Hamas to accept Israel's right to exist. The fact that you think that "bearded barbarians" run the show is stupid. Even in Gaza its more of a secular society than in Egypt. Hamas is bad but they aren't the taliban.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Put the race card away! If you can't debate that simply leave the forum. But like most Zionists, you resort to name calling and trying to portray criticism of Israel's apartheid occupation of the Palestinian territories as "Jew hatred."

Old 10-16-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
I am not anti-Jewish, but I am anti-zionist, there is a difference. I don't believe that any group has the right to claim that they have rights to a particular area of the world, because they "believe" their extremely distant ancestors lived in the region thousands of years ago. Before the Europeans arrived and laid claim to the region, the real Semitic Jews were living side by side with Muslims and Christians with very little (if any) conflicts.

Before I can begin to address what the Palestinians are doing (i.e. digging ditches, etc) I have to address the real issue which is, why were Eastern/Western Europeans and American whites allowed to enter Palestine and build homes in the first place. You fail to understand that this is the root of the problem.

Peace in the region won't be established until the occupiers leave the Palestinian land. It's really that simple.

UK Orthodox Jews protest Zionism - YouTube

I pray that the Jews in the above video (and throughout the world), who are trying to end zionism receive God's blessing, because they are speaking the truth.
CityGirl, I recommend you watch the documentary Occupation 101. Yes, its from the Palestinian perspective but its worth watching and goes against all these Zionist lies. Also, ana min Ramallah You can ask me questions if you'd like.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
And I shouldn't even bother saying this, but a societies educational background doesn't have much to do with who their leaders are, but rather their situations. You slam Palestinians for having "bearded barbarians" as leaders(which isn't the case) after decades of occupation, but you would never say the same thing for Israel. Were Irgun barbarians to you? The first 3 elected prime ministers of Israel were members of a recognized terrorist group. You have the Lehi Ribbon Awards, annual celebrations for the bombing of the King David Hotel, the Begin Culture center, etc. So before you claim that others are barbarians, look at what some early Jewish immigrants did in Palestine. King David Hotel, Haifa train bombings, blowing up bombs in Arab market places, police stations, lynching of British soldiers, annexation of land, Deir Yassin, Lid, the depopulation of Haifa, the legalized property theft through Israel's "Absentee Property Act." Lets also look up the election of Kach. And all this without being oppressed.

The problem with Zionists such as yourself is that you didn't learn from history. You think you did because you were a victim of the holocaust, but you didn't learn from the mistakes of other occupying nations. Black South Africans were "barbarians." The Algerians were "barbarians." The Irish were "barbarians." The Indians were "barbarians." The Congolese were "barbarians." It goes on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies