Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,154,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How anyone in their right mind can call this a conspiracy when like you say it's all out there in black and white is beyond me. I think the conspiracy is that folks can't read for some reason maybe from the contrails?? lol
Well, Pravda seems to have hit the nail on the head:

Obama's Soviet Mistake - English pravda.ru

Quote:
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,274,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
It is NOT a conspiracy when it is spelled out in black and white and has been signed onto by U.S. Presidents! It is NOT a conspiracy that ICLEIS are popping up all over this country faster than Sonic drive-ins. Do you live in a box?

It is a conspiracy, but people keep on listening to con artists who want to scare the heck out of them so they can get in their pockets as they tell them that only they have to real truth.

I feel badly for those people, because they trust these con artists who have books and subscriptions, and various other things to sell.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,939,618 times
Pretty bad when the ruskies are calling you out. Calling it an "illiterate society" is about what this country has become.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:05 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,939,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
It is a conspiracy, but people keep on listening to con artists who want to scare the heck out of them so they can get in their pockets as they tell them that only they have to real truth.

I feel badly for those people, because they trust these con artists who have books and subscriptions, and various other things to sell.
Yes better to trust the UN who ran the food for oil scam led by their dear leader among other things and who send troops to africa to rape and pillage the citizens there.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:08 PM

1,529 posts, read 1,717,063 times
This will be funnier if you say it like George Thurogood or one of those barbers from Coming to America

So I was walking down the street today eating a twix bar and some guy came up to me, took my twix bar away...so I said, "What's the deal?" and he said, "Agenda 21."

Old 11-25-2012, 05:08 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,331,071 times
For those of you scoffing and using the "tin foil hat" line while it is good to be suspicious and not easily buy into something there are times when a conspiracy is actually really possibly, not just paranoia. So maybe you shouldn't dismiss something so easily? Those that actually might be involved in a real conspiracy probably want you to laugh it off.

What is also real possibly is there are those that are firmly commited to a cause and do believe the end justifies the means, what makes you think one of those people could never cross your path or step on your liberty? Plenty of you must believe so because I see so many here taking a side be it republican or democrat and saying the other side is out to destroy. Like the woman in the video said though you believe someone on *your side* without real questioning though.

There are those in extreme positions of power in this world, there are plenty of countries in the UN that doesn't hold individual rights to a higher regard, there are those that have taken global warming to a religion, it doesn't seem to me beyond the realm of possibilty that some might push a agenda with a end justifies the means mentality.

I think about how back in 1940 someone might have told a German that Jews were being sent a furnace and they replying " got your tin foil hat on too tight today haha?"

I think back to 1950 someone telling a American their government was giving veneral disease or drugs to people for testing and the person saying " got your tin foil hat on too tight today haha?

Maybe you think you are being smart and not one of those who fall for stuff when you shoot down a possible conspiracy but maybe you are being played after all?

Old 11-25-2012, 05:54 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,165,346 times
Quote:
and don't come knocking on my door when you have no more food for your family.
Yup, that is how it works with you quacks. Threat and fear. Men behind curtains + no food. Trying to breed fear, you are no better than the pathetic websites that peddle this crap.

Xanax available here:
Buy Xanax online one of the trusted names in anti-anxiety medication

Old 11-25-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Yup, that is how it works with you quacks. Threat and fear. Men behind curtains + no food. Trying to breed fear, you are no better than the pathetic websites that peddle this crap.

No "threat and fear". Nope. Simply "truth and truth". When I'm prepared to stand against an out of control, Constitution ignoring government and you, who trusted the same government to always make sure you had what you need, I'm merely saying, I warned you and when the **** hits the fan, don't come grovelling to those you mocked and taunted.

I'm not some redneck, militia member in the backwoods of Kentucky, for cripes sake. I'm a middle-aged, suburban Mom from the Gold Coast of Lawng Guyland. I have researched an "arm" of UNESCO for the past eight years in our public schools. I have attended more Village board and Bored of Education meetings than any sane person should. I know how hard it is to oust this insidious agenda once it worms its way into a system. Board trustees have 3-4 year staggered terms. And the fish rots from the head. There are Superintendents whose sole agenda is to move from district to district, implementing this agenda. Once in, they move on. They are official "change-agents", oftentimes retiring and collecting pensions from two States. Then they get rehired as "interim" Superintendents or Consultants and keep making bank off the taxpayers, children and quality education be damned!

I was an appointed Trustee for my Village's Planning Board for 4 years. I KNOW what goes on and what gets pushed forward in the name of political correctness. I have watched hundreds of thousands of dollars and countless hours of time being wasted on cell phone tower lawsuits and "scare tactics" about how "the children are being radiated! Look at the cancer rates!" Oh, and save the polar bears because the ice caps are melting!

I am sick and tired of being called a nutjob, Negative Nellie, tin foil hat wearer by ass=kissing Progressives who don't have the balls to stand for the TRUTH who allow themselves to be Statist puppets.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:30 PM

So you have your Doctorate in Psychiatry, do you? Pray tell, from what University? Do you think anxiety disorders are a joke?

You really need to do a little self-reflection before you type such crap.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:51 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,165,346 times
Quote:
No "threat and fear". Nope. Simply "truth and truth".
Telling people they about how their family will have no food is exactly that, spreading fear with threats. You can call it truth, and I'm sure plenty of people with the mental issues that manifest in paranoia believe they are simply truth as well, it doesn't change what you are doing.

Fear mongering... nothing more, nothing less. I think some people get off on it, makes them they feel powerful and in the know trying to influence others with threats and fear.

Quote:
I am sick and tired of being called a nutjob, Negative Nellie, tin foil hat wearer by
Is what it is.

Quote:
So you have your Doctorate in Psychiatry, do you? Pray tell, from what University? Do you think anxiety disorders are a joke?
No, my degree is in applied mathematics. I only play a psychologist in these forums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies