Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 03:35 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Secretary Kissinger is only ever concerned with what's good for his business interests, not what's good for the United States.

There is nothing, zero, keeping the U.S. from having good relations with Iran aside from our Israel obsession. Sadly, that will probably only wane when Florida is no longer a swing state.
No doubt, but I'm not exactly sure what Florida has to do with anything.

Concurring in part....

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Oh I'm glad your here....so you think his idea for what it is , is a mistake..? Plus I was thinking about your analysis the other day with all the linking components and there seems to be some area's which are open to question which may argue or contrast the general direction .
Quote:
ok...thats fine, I'm only trying to understand all this and not into challenging idea's. So this above offered position is reasonably convinced that Iran is in an agreeable disposition for good relations with the US. Well a rep came for the UN meeting, so that would favor...and he was asked on a show if Obama invited him for a talk, he basically said no...so how does this cold shoulder allow people to follow your suggestion.? Plus I guess you feel a weapon of mass destruction is ok. Or perhaps its possible that they really are only interested in the material as a resource...But what we learn is they have plenty of oil for resource together with properties of spoken aggression, including the supply of weapons to the Gaza spot. Their focus on military rather then talks seems hard to get around, including a refusal for inspection.
Look, let's be up front, Kissinger is a Jew, so he's slightly biased when it comes to all-things-Israel.

Even if that wasn't true, it doesn't matter since Kissinger was a Social Democrat (before they became Neo-Conservatives).

He is one of the architects of the current US global Geo-Political Strategy....

...a strategy that will fail and leave the US in ruins.

The US withdraws from Southeast Asia -- the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea et al (okay there's still troops in Korea but how many are actually combat troops?), sends Nixon to China, takes the US off of the Gold standard, etc etc etc and shifts your Geo-Political strategy.

By the way.....what was US policy toward Israel before the 1973 Yom Kippur War?

Hahahah.....yeah, that's what I thought.

Look at the Suez....what did the US do?

Hahahah...yeah, sure, we know.

Why did US foreign policy change to become pro-Israel and become heavily involved in the Middle East?

Because US Geo-Political Strategy changed. That's why. You need control of the Middle East, for a number of reasons, including your Petro-Dollar (which didn't exist prior to 1974).

Iran has neither a "Weapon of Mass Destruction" nor is in the pursuit of one. Iran is simply doing what the Shah had done, and the Shah was building a nuclear energy infrastructure. The Ayatollahs didn't design the dual-reactors at Bushwehr, rather the Shah did.

Nuclear energy is the key to Iran's prosperous future, and there can be no prosperous future for Iran without nuclear energy. The country has extremely limited water resources and no means of electrical power generation, other than oil and natural gas. The hydro-electric capacity provided by the Zagros Mountains has been tapped out to the max.

The whole key to Iran's future rests with the dual-reactors at Bushwehr, one powering a series of desalinization plants --- which are energy intensive -- and one providing power to the Iranian Plateau. The water from the desalination plants transported via irrigation canals to the Iranian Plateau along with the electrical power will turn it into a virtual Garden of Eden, that will allow Iran to be a net-exporter of food, instead of a net-importer of food.

More food on the world market means more supply and that will help lower, or at least contain food prices for the whole world, and yes that includes Americans.

What did the IAEA say in its report? Iran is enriching uranium to 20%. There's your proof irrefutable that Iran is not using the nuclear reactors to produce plutonium for nuclear weapons.

But Iran is reactionary Islam.....

...and that is 100% your fault...you bear total and complete responsibility for that, because you created it with your horrid foreign policy, a policy of kidnapping Iranians in the middle of the night, wrongfully imprisoning them, torturing them, and murdering them....

....and then so many of you have the unmitigated gall to complain that they don't get on their knees and love you.

But all of this is pointless.

Iran is a key part of your Geo-Political Strategy. You must control Iran to in order to bring the strategy to a successful completion. So when it is time for the US to take whatever action it will take, it will do so regardless of who is in the White House. You can put Lady Gaga in there if it will make you feel any better, but make no mistake about it: she will give the "green-light" if comes down to her watch.

Why? Because US presidents do not control US Geo-Political Strategy...that is solely the realm of the Bureaucrats. Geo-Political Strategy is like a chess match....once you commit to a strategy, that's it...you're stuck with it until the bitter end (whatever that might be) ....you cannot alter your strategy mid-match.

You cannot change your Geo-Political Strategy every 4 years or every 8 years on the whim of a president....if you did that...you'd be a 3rd World State in no time flat.

And contrary to what you might believe, any State is allowed to have its own foreign policy and its own geo-strategy, and if Iran's conflicts with yours, too bad for you....you should have thought about that while you were denying Iranians the same rights you had, stealing all of their oil and other natural resources, and indiscriminately murdering Iranians.

When the end is known.....I won't be around, but you might be....history will vilify people like Kissinger.

Kissinger and all of the other Social Democrat/Neo-Cons were wrong then, and they're still wrong now, but you're committed to the bitter end, which is why you're still in Afghanistan, and why you'll be fumbling about for the next several decades in MENA/Central Asia.

Why not change strategy?

You can't. Too late now. BRIC caught you with your pants down.

There's no other strategy for you to adopt, realistically speaking, and you've already wasted so many $TRILLIONS and lots of lives. You don't have the money to change strategies now...and you never will.

I'm not even sure there is an alternate geo-strategy.

Well, okay, there are, but none that are palatable to Americans.....not without massive counter-socialization.

Government would have to enlist the aid of network and cable television to help counter-socialize Americans, by showing sit-coms that have a family of 3 sharing a 3-bedroom apartment with a family of 4, and only having one or two cars for both families to use, and the group iPod instead of each person having their own iPod, and the kids wearing "hand-me-downs" and things like that.

TV shows with house-husbands and soccer-dads instead of house-wives and soccer moms....since there won't be enough jobs for everyone.

Anyway, all of this nonsense with Iran has to do with the fact that Iran is exercising Self-Determination and Freedom of Choice, by trading internationally on the Kish Island Exchange in basket currencies, instead of exclusively in US Dollars.

And why is that an issue?

What did I tell you? Did I not say other countries would want to do the same? And what is Iraq threatening to do now? Sell oil and natural gas exclusively in Euros or in basket currencies, right?

And why did you invade Iraq in the first place? Well, you always intended to invade Iraq, but you were forced to jump the gun, because Iraq was selling oil in Euros.

So all those troops who died in Iraq, will have died a vain meaningless empty death trying to stop the collapse of the US Empire -- which will collapse no matter what anyway.

Go read the recently declassified documents about Kissinger and China and the Pakistani-Indian War.

You all are damn lucky the Russians aren't the monsters they are made out to be, otherwise Task Force 74 (USS Enterprise, USS Tripoli et al) would be sitting at the bottom of the Indian Ocean and a good part of the world would still be glowing.

Geo-Strategically....

Mircea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2012, 03:53 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

Mircea

Kissinger is a scumbag.
Not much else needs to be said on him.

Him and Zbigniew Brzezinski need to find a cliff to fall off of.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:15 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

Concurring in part....

Mircea

Look, let's be up front, Kissinger is a Jew, so he's slightly biased when it comes to all-things-Israel.

Even if that wasn't true, it doesn't matter since Kissinger was a Social Democrat (before they became Neo-Conservatives).

He is one of the architects of the current US global Geo-Political Strategy....

...a strategy that will fail and leave the US in ruins.

The US withdraws from Southeast Asia -- the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea et al (okay there's still troops in Korea but how many are actually combat troops?), sends Nixon to China, takes the US off of the Gold standard, etc etc etc and shifts your Geo-Political strategy.

By the way.....what was US policy toward Israel before the 1973 Yom Kippur War?

Hahahah.....yeah, that's what I thought.

Look at the Suez....what did the US do?

Hahahah...yeah, sure, we know.

Why did US foreign policy change to become pro-Israel and become heavily involved in the Middle East?

Because US Geo-Political Strategy changed. That's why. You need control of the Middle East, for a number of reasons, including your Petro-Dollar (which didn't exist prior to 1974).

Iran has neither a "Weapon of Mass Destruction" nor is in the pursuit of one. Iran is simply doing what the Shah had done, and the Shah was building a nuclear energy infrastructure. The Ayatollahs didn't design the dual-reactors at Bushwehr, rather the Shah did.

Nuclear energy is the key to Iran's prosperous future, and there can be no prosperous future for Iran without nuclear energy. The country has extremely limited water resources and no means of electrical power generation, other than oil and natural gas. The hydro-electric capacity provided by the Zagros Mountains has been tapped out to the max.

The whole key to Iran's future rests with the dual-reactors at Bushwehr, one powering a series of desalinization plants --- which are energy intensive -- and one providing power to the Iranian Plateau. The water from the desalination plants transported via irrigation canals to the Iranian Plateau along with the electrical power will turn it into a virtual Garden of Eden, that will allow Iran to be a net-exporter of food, instead of a net-importer of food.

More food on the world market means more supply and that will help lower, or at least contain food prices for the whole world, and yes that includes Americans.

What did the IAEA say in its report? Iran is enriching uranium to 20%. There's your proof irrefutable that Iran is not using the nuclear reactors to produce plutonium for nuclear weapons.

But Iran is reactionary Islam.....

...and that is 100% your fault...you bear total and complete responsibility for that, because you created it with your horrid foreign policy, a policy of kidnapping Iranians in the middle of the night, wrongfully imprisoning them, torturing them, and murdering them....

....and then so many of you have the unmitigated gall to complain that they don't get on their knees and love you.

But all of this is pointless.

Iran is a key part of your Geo-Political Strategy. You must control Iran to in order to bring the strategy to a successful completion. So when it is time for the US to take whatever action it will take, it will do so regardless of who is in the White House. You can put Lady Gaga in there if it will make you feel any better, but make no mistake about it: she will give the "green-light" if comes down to her watch.

Why? Because US presidents do not control US Geo-Political Strategy...that is solely the realm of the Bureaucrats. Geo-Political Strategy is like a chess match....once you commit to a strategy, that's it...you're stuck with it until the bitter end (whatever that might be) ....you cannot alter your strategy mid-match.

You cannot change your Geo-Political Strategy every 4 years or every 8 years on the whim of a president....if you did that...you'd be a 3rd World State in no time flat.

And contrary to what you might believe, any State is allowed to have its own foreign policy and its own geo-strategy, and if Iran's conflicts with yours, too bad for you....you should have thought about that while you were denying Iranians the same rights you had, stealing all of their oil and other natural resources, and indiscriminately murdering Iranians.

When the end is known.....I won't be around, but you might be....history will vilify people like Kissinger.

Kissinger and all of the other Social Democrat/Neo-Cons were wrong then, and they're still wrong now, but you're committed to the bitter end, which is why you're still in Afghanistan, and why you'll be fumbling about for the next several decades in MENA/Central Asia.

Why not change strategy?

You can't. Too late now. BRIC caught you with your pants down.

There's no other strategy for you to adopt, realistically speaking, and you've already wasted so many $TRILLIONS and lots of lives. You don't have the money to change strategies now...and you never will.

I'm not even sure there is an alternate geo-strategy.

Well, okay, there are, but none that are palatable to Americans.....not without massive counter-socialization.

Government would have to enlist the aid of network and cable television to help counter-socialize Americans, by showing sit-coms that have a family of 3 sharing a 3-bedroom apartment with a family of 4, and only having one or two cars for both families to use, and the group iPod instead of each person having their own iPod, and the kids wearing "hand-me-downs" and things like that.

TV shows with house-husbands and soccer-dads instead of house-wives and soccer moms....since there won't be enough jobs for everyone.

Anyway, all of this nonsense with Iran has to do with the fact that Iran is exercising Self-Determination and Freedom of Choice, by trading internationally on the Kish Island Exchange in basket currencies, instead of exclusively in US Dollars.

And why is that an issue?

What did I tell you? Did I not say other countries would want to do the same? And what is Iraq threatening to do now? Sell oil and natural gas exclusively in Euros or in basket currencies, right?

And why did you invade Iraq in the first place? Well, you always intended to invade Iraq, but you were forced to jump the gun, because Iraq was selling oil in Euros.

So all those troops who died in Iraq, will have died a vain meaningless empty death trying to stop the collapse of the US Empire -- which will collapse no matter what anyway.

Go read the recently declassified documents about Kissinger and China and the Pakistani-Indian War.

You all are damn lucky the Russians aren't the monsters they are made out to be, otherwise Task Force 74 (USS Enterprise, USS Tripoli et al) would be sitting at the bottom of the Indian Ocean and a good part of the world would still be glowing.

Geo-Strategically....

Mircea
Please present what would be an outline of an economical business plan rather then words. This above presentation is in evasive terms, without any proposition in approximation, normally expected figures, objectives ect ect. How is it not an idea of history, however true or untrue, for what may be a handy argument away from a climate normally and reasonably necessary for progress relative, to the present confused state?

To be clear... I'm not arguing against opportunity but to suggest opportunity is above aggressiveness seems to be unreasonable...if not, what is the objective Iran has, in railroading its own justifiable interest in progress.? And why if so only prosperity orientated, is Iran not adamantly pleading same in a recognizable, explanatory way... very politely speaking.

I'm not arguing ...simply looking at what would be the present state of affairs, and then an idea of what would be needed in front, of the desired and reasonably peaceful end goal. Maybe I'm missing something, I donno ...Iran's military is so well in self adulation and flattery for "meaning, rather then the texture of progress that I am reading its difficult to see the lack in Iran's full emphasis, in this suggested. I'm fully open to being wrong and understand things are not so simple over years together with all that is known and unknown..so simply exploring with what little we have from this perspective.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-22-2012 at 11:13 PM..

Old 11-22-2012, 10:21 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
A war criminal with zero credibility.
When Kissinger said that "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac" - I knew this man was a nut...That being involved in the bombing of a town and the killing of many innocent civilians gave him some sort of twisted sexual charge...I knew the guy was a perv...Kissinger is a freak.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:21 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Obama please have a listen to Kissinger at 5:11

A 'fractured' US-Israel relationship, a fearless Iran | Fox News Video
A 'fractured' US-Israel relationship, a fearless Iran | Fox News Video

I worked at a dry cleaners when he was in the white house and Nancy brought his clothes in. His pockets were full of white house stationary but nothing good though. At least I didn't think so at the time. LOL thanks for the memories

Old 11-23-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
When Kissinger said that "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac" - I knew this man was a nut...That being involved in the bombing of a town and the killing of many innocent civilians gave him some sort of twisted sexual charge...I knew the guy was a perv...Kissinger is a freak.

are you some kind of sex reductionist or something...

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-23-2012 at 01:04 AM..

Old 11-24-2012, 05:42 AM

Ok ....been doing some checking and I think I made a mistake on this in a general way, by leaving a few things out... saying and will be on the go for a few days anyway.

Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 AM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Kissinger has no credibility, a peace prize when a war went on for 3 years. He is part of the problem, growing up in Germany in the 1930's he saw the need for a Jewish state, how did that work out.

"Peace Prize in 1973. This was a controversial decision. The war did not
end until 1976. Many people did not think Kissinger should have the award.
The fighting did not stop in 1973. Why should he receive the Peace Prize?
Some people have accused Kissinger of war crimes. He has been blamed of
being involved in covert operations. Others think he has worked with
armed conflict around the world."

http://www.nobelpeacelaureates.org/p...yKissinger.pdf

Old 11-24-2012, 09:30 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times
Kissinger has been so thoroughly repudiated and his existence considered insignificant ... it's odd that someone would ask us to consider something that either he or FOX (also widely discredited) would say ... about anything.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:24 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Impressive that so many folks even today are still aware of Kissinger's "reputation". Still I wouldn't dismiss him, if for no other reason than he and Nixon always valued Power more than anything else, and they were both just as ruthless about keeping it.

And yet even despite that ruthlessness, in the video, Kissinger was actually the most reserved of the lot. So unless I missed it, there was nothing in his statements that really differs from Obama's current policy regarding Iran... except for maybe Obama's emphasis more on the "negotiations" part, rather than on "tougher measures" (aka, the old days of neo-con "saber-rattling" and "cowboy-diplomacy").

The world has changed a lot since the Cold War (which conservatives are still having trouble keeping pace with). And diplomats have many more tools and "incentives" at their disposal now, than just guns and bombs (or "horses and bayonets" as the case may be).

Last edited by mateo45; 11-24-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies