Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 06:08 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Homosexuals at parades have been known to get into junk, jurying the parade itself . As well Ive seen a few clips on line and they act and dress in many case's like out of touch delirious nut case's. They are not sectioned off and organized everywhere and there are known complaints. Why should a group section off traffic anyway, do they pay for the inconvenience, they should get a 5 million dollar bill, no doubt about it , the group hardly represents a "symbol for unity or progress" in any way what so ever. Paris Hilton a socialite, would know more about the rude social impression gays have then any person here, theres no doubt about that either. Strong women, successful women have a good deal of impact on a society and always have. I really do believe with some of the things Ive seen on line, the group as a movement, idea's in schools with freak teachers even dressing up and humiliating themselves in front of embarrassed adolescents who wind up in a WT- type of laughter is just about enough any society should need to put up with. Wanna see a clip ..? Im making one more post further explaining something that many here are too slow and confused to comprehend...it will be short so there is no mistake or way out.. and leaving with my comments in place.
Ooh, you've watched clips on YouTube?? I've actually attended the parades; so I think my opinion is valid enough, and doesn't necessitate watching your little clips. As for Paris Hilton, I'm WAY more successful & independent than she will ever be, seeing as she's never worked an honest day in her life... and I have a rich daddy too, although unlike her, I've worked hard to make it on my own and not depend on his money. But having grown up in the upper-class community, I also have the "social smarts" of her KKKlan - so I'm not impressed, nor will I take my cues from somebody as worthless and idiotic as her.

At least here in San Francisco, there are a number of private/non-profit organizations that help fund these parades. And did you miss where I said they collect an entrance fee? Minimum of $5 donation is required, and that's all used to offset the costs of this celebration... what's left is usually given to local charities, particularly those helping gay homeless teens and terminal AIDs patients. What do those St Patrick's Day parades cost their cities, and do they donate to charities afterwards?

P.S. I wouldn't go calling other posters "slow and confused," given your nonsensical posts that even I (with a Master's Degree) cannot comprehend! Well, I guess we are confused - but it's to be expected when half of your posts make absolutely no sense.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:12 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Ooh, you've watched clips on YouTube?? I've actually attended the parades; so I think my opinion is valid enough, and doesn't necessitate watching your little clips. As for Paris Hilton, I'm WAY more successful & independent than she will ever be, seeing as she's never worked an honest day in her life... and I have a rich daddy too, although unlike her, I've worked hard to make it on my own and not depend on his money. But having grown up in the upper-class community, I also have the "social smarts" of her KKKlan - so I'm not impressed, nor will I take my cues from somebody as worthless and idiotic as her.

At least here in San Francisco, there are a number of private/non-profit organizations that help fund these parades. And did you miss where I said they collect an entrance fee? Minimum of $5 donation is required, and that's all used to offset the costs of this celebration... what's left is usually given to local charities, particularly those helping gay homeless teens and terminal AIDs patients. What do those St Patrick's Day parades cost their cities, and do they donate to charities afterwards?

P.S. I wouldn't go calling other posters "slow and confused," given your nonsensical posts that even I (with a Master's Degree) cannot comprehend! Well, I guess we are confused - but it's to be expected when half of your posts make absolutely no sense.
...only read above quickly because I'm disappointed in these talk forums and all the trimmings. Also I'm approaching a busy time right now and don't expect to be around for whatever. I'm sure there are many people who do not like my opinion... not into ignoring people so thats why this entry exists and is in keeping with the idea already mentioned to return to things which for myself I find more interesting. have a nice day for sure and thanks.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Homosexuals at parades have been known to get into junk, jurying the parade itself . As well Ive seen a few clips on line and they act and dress in many case's like out of touch delirious nut case's. They are not sectioned off and organized everywhere and there are known complaints. Why should a group section off traffic anyway, do they pay for the inconvenience, they should get a 5 million dollar bill, no doubt about it , the group hardly represents a "symbol for unity or progress" in any way what so ever.
Google 'Youtube New Orleans Mardi Gras' or "Youtube Spring Break" if you want to see some straight people getting into 'junk' at parades.

Quote:
Paris Hilton a socialite, would know more about the rude social impression gays have then any person here, theres no doubt about that either. Strong women, successful women have a good deal of impact on a society and always have.
Paris Hilton a 'strong successful woman'?

Seriously?

She's certainly an 'authority' on rudeness, drugs, alcohol and sex tapes.

Paris Hilton | New sex tape | Naked in the bath | Nude Paris Hilton video | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

"Rude" Paris P*sses Everyone Off | Paris Hilton | News | MTV UK

Paris Hilton pleads guilty to drug possession and obstruction but avoids jail | Mail Online

Quote:
I really do believe with some of the things Ive seen on line, the group as a movement, idea's in schools with freak teachers even dressing up and humiliating themselves in front of embarrassed adolescents who wind up in a WT- type of laughter is just about enough any society should need to put up with. Wanna see a clip ..? Im making one more post further explaining something that many here are too slow and confused to comprehend...it will be short so there is no mistake or way out.. and leaving with my comments in place.
Your posts show you'd believe all sorts of bizarre fact free things...

Old 11-24-2012, 07:19 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
You could have saved all of us a lot of time by simply saying:

"I'm a bigot and I hate homosexuals" and calling it a day.
I'll make it even easier for them. Just use this pic:

Old 11-24-2012, 07:27 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Europe and the US, which are the two places in this world where homosexuality is being promoted the most, are experiencing birthrate crises nobody wants to talk about.
Just a point of information: there are gay rights organizations and movements in most of the countries around the world (however, not in most Muslim countries). I don't know how you can say the US and Europe are the places where "Homosexuality is being promoted the most" ...

Organized LGBT communities were victorious in legalizing same-sex marriage in countries like Argentina, South Africa, Canada, and other places.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:28 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times

YouTube

Great video.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Google 'Youtube New Orleans Mardi Gras' or "Youtube Spring Break" if you want to see some straight people getting into 'junk' at parades.

Paris Hilton a 'strong successful woman'?

Seriously?

She's certainly an 'authority' on rudeness, drugs, alcohol and sex tapes.

Paris Hilton | New sex tape | Naked in the bath | Nude Paris Hilton video | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

"Rude" Paris P*sses Everyone Off | Paris Hilton | News | MTV UK

Paris Hilton pleads guilty to drug possession and obstruction but avoids jail | Mail Online

Your posts show you'd believe all sorts of bizarre fact free things...
I was going to edit my post before logging out and bingo another complaining opinion. An opinion can be right for one individual but wrong for another. The question left outstanding is just how far can an opinion be promoted and then onto the social...maybe thats another opinion, who knows ... Logging off and have a nice day to be sure.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-24-2012 at 07:41 PM..

Old 11-24-2012, 07:40 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
First remember that the re-definition of marriage is actually the re-definition of gender itself. In the perfectly engineered utopia - there will be no such thing as a man or a woman..we will have no sex...and breeding will take place only in the laboratory. This is the dream of some..If you want to STOP same sex marriage you had better get down to the core and define what mating and marriage is.

It was at one time mating...now it is something else. Marriage is only finalized in reality once an off spring has been created through the union. Before that it is just a partnership or an arrangement of convenience. Those who say they are married but have no children are NOT mated or married. Those incapable of producing children are not really married...so what has the term MARRIAGE become? It appears that it is not about mating anymore.. but about incorporation...small little companies are forming that are comprised of two persons...Same sex marriage is a business arrangement- It will NEVER be about real or traditional marriage...cos the simple fact is marriage is about mating...two of the same sex can not mate...and must resort to surrogates or science to reproduce...or the taking of a child that is not their child.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:45 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I'll make it even easier for them. Just use this pic:

You should not hate anyone. Hate accomplishes nothing...much like envy of another person../.You can envy for a million years and you will NEVER be that person...those who "hate" gays are missing the mark..Gays are not the problem...it's those damned social engineers who are NOT gay who push the agenda along..THOSE are the bastards and the trouble makers...not the gays but the creeps that experiment with society...if you really need to hate HATE THEM.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
First remember that the re-definition of marriage is actually the re-definition of gender itself. In the perfectly engineered utopia - there will be no such thing as a man or a woman..we will have no sex...and breeding will take place only in the laboratory. This is the dream of some..If you want to STOP same sex marriage you had better get down to the core and define what mating and marriage is.

It was at one time mating...now it is something else. Marriage is only finalized in reality once an off spring has been created through the union. Before that it is just a partnership or an arrangement of convenience. Those who say they are married but have no children are NOT mated or married. Those incapable of producing children are not really married...so what has the term MARRIAGE become? It appears that it is not about mating anymore.. but about incorporation...small little companies are forming that are comprised of two persons...Same sex marriage is a business arrangement- It will NEVER be about real or traditional marriage...cos the simple fact is marriage is about mating...two of the same sex can not mate...and must resort to surrogates or science to reproduce...or the taking of a child that is not their child.

1) People simply voice an opinion already in place through nature in many ways, the above mission to STOP as you mention is not the absolute focus of interest in my thinking
2) A man or a women is born incomplete within self. The emotional and intimate bonding more completes the life experience in the intended, just as consequence in nature is how the universe has come to be what it is. Consequence in result of contrast. So the bonding becoming one in marriage in my opinion has nothing to do directly with a production or assembly line idea, but mutually complies in its order.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-24-2012 at 08:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies