Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Is there a chance that we will someday find out what really happened that day in September? I think not but who knows now that I Won, You Lost has won another election. He needed to keep the real truth from us up to election time and now maybe he will be arrogant enough to let the real truth escape. I am sure we are gaining, but wonder how many people really remember something more than two months ago.

The Benghazi Black Hole
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2012, 09:31 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,504,794 times
4 Americans died as a result of a coordinated terror attack. The only hole is the one those Iraqi WMDs are hiding in.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:52 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
How could a nation as powerful as America not be able to sustain the lives of those citizens working abroad? Not just some private citizen out taking their chances in a very unstable region but REPRESENTATIVES of America- who lost there lives not because of some cynical neglect or administrative arrogance..but simply out of the ineptness contained in supposed leadership. This tragic event was facilitated through common stupidity...Obama and his crew were just plain dumb...and to admit this to a nation of over 300 million people is not an admission that is about to come soon...It will never come.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:53 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
How could a nation as powerful as America not be able to sustain the lives of those citizens working abroad? Not just some private citizen out taking their chances in a very unstable region but REPRESENTATIVES of America- who lost there lives not because of some cynical neglect or administrative arrogance..but simply out of the ineptness contained in supposed leadership. This tragic event was facilitated through common stupidity...Obama and his crew were just plain dumb...and to admit this to a nation of over 300 million people is not an admission that is about to come soon...It will never come.
Because we are protected by magic.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:59 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Because we are protected by magic.
The term "magic" if you look it up means a TRICK...trickery can offer some protection but not forever. Eventually they figure out that you are bluffing...The so called terrorists knew that they could kill the representatives and no one was going to carpet bomb them out of existence...They knew that America was bluffing as far as the projection of potential AMERICAN force was concerned...It was like a dad that says...You hurt my kid and I will kill you...They knew that the dead beat dad who is the American President would not give a damn...much like the Saudis who financed the 9 11 operation knew that no one was going to invade Saudi Arabia..that the magic would be played out in Iraq and Afghanistan..that the American people would be tricked...Yes you are right- magic does protect the current administration..trickery abounds.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:17 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
4 Americans died as a result of a coordinated terror attack. The only hole is the one those Iraqi WMDs are hiding in.
four Americans died as a direct result of a cowardly, communist obama who delights in American body count.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:22 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
When Nixon lied no one died. He had to resign. When Obama lied, 4 people died and he got reelected. I guess that tells you what Democrats value.

Old 11-23-2012, 01:19 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,273,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Agreed. Not only that, but 11 attacks along the lines of Benghazi happened during the Bush admin. and none were declared an act of anything. Far more than four people died from those. Also I don't hear the baggers foaming at the mouth about the 4,287 American lives wasted in Iraq. Disturbing.

Old 11-23-2012, 04:23 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is there a chance that we will someday find out what really happened that day in September? I think not but who knows now that I Won, You Lost has won another election. He needed to keep the real truth from us up to election time and now maybe he will be arrogant enough to let the real truth escape. I am sure we are gaining, but wonder how many people really remember something more than two months ago.

The Benghazi Black Hole
Sounds to me like you and all your self righteous rightie pack have already made up your minds and perpetrated a modern day lynching on your President with nothing more than wild desperate stories and hearsay from your rightie media entertainment sources.
You'll go as far with this piece of hateful media drivel as your idiotic birther nonsense went..
We are all saddened by the unfortunate events that happened in Benghazi difference is many of you righties are trying to gain some form of political points with the event at the expense of those that gave their lives for America.

Last edited by jambo101; 11-23-2012 at 04:37 AM..

Old 11-23-2012, 04:31 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,530 times
It ginned up by John McCain to make him self relevant in his ever increasing irrelevant world. McCain is just an angry old man that need to go home and retire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies