Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,572,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Wanting to know what good things people think obama will do makes us sore losers?

It's a valid question. I didn't vote for him because I think he will do no good for this country but that doesn't matter now. Now I'm asking what good things he will do. People must believe he's going to do something since they voted for him. So what do you know that we don't? What good things will he do?

You "want your country back."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 07:51 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,790,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Hopefully, he'll be able to stick to the plan and withdraw American troops from Afghanistan.
Real waste of time and effort..not to mention the loss of life and the mental and physical maiming of troops...and what for? Everyone knows that the 9 11 hijackers were all from Saudi Arabia and that the money to fund the operation came out of that nation...so why is anyone in Afghanistan? Afghanistan is what it is and has been that way for hundreds of years...Get out of that rock pile...let the people who have energy resolve their own problems and for those that don't let them lay about and dream with the stem of an opium pipe hanging from their gaping mouths.

If I hear American and Canadian liberals mutter that stupid hypocritical mantra "so a little girl can go to school" ...or that other one..."bring them democracy" I will VOMIT. Let the American empire take care of their own little girls and let them repair democracy at home...Other nations are like neighbors..they are what they are and it is not our business to make their business our business...Time to mind your own business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies