Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 08:52 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Another childish, utopian mindset.

No wonder leftie run nations, cities and states fail.

BTW...aren't you lefties preaching the greatest stock market in years? This is based on profit, not employment.
So thats why 8 of the top 10 states with the highest income are democratic correct ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 08:52 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunValleyRoadKing View Post
Well, that's news to me. Can you point to some of these claims made by the left?

Of course they do, which was my point.

Well, I'm a forgiving man, but...

...I guess I'm just not alpha material. (My wife loves me anyway...anytime...anywhere...) I keep up just fine, bro.
Those claims are all over this forum.

The entire election season was about the evil mitt Romney making millions by firing people.

Try harder.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:53 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Maybe we should ALL just fire our lawn service; cleaning service, dog walking service; quit eating out; quit shopping at the mall or anywhere other than a grocery story; quit spending a small fortune getting our hair done; go without insurance . . .

wonder what would happen if all of us in the middle class did that in large numbers?

Old 12-09-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
So thats why 8 of the top 10 states with the highest income are democratic correct ?
Name them.

I bet they also have the highest cost of living, which affects the poor, the highest violent crime rates, which affects the poor, the highest drop out rates, which affect the poor, etc.

Think before you post, okay?

Old 12-09-2012, 08:54 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
If a company with 49 employees needs that 50th or they go under, they're too stupid to stay in business if they don't get that person....even at the expense of another less valuable employee.

I understand obamacare perfectly.

It's so great that you're forced by the threat of jail time if you don't abide by it!
If you understood the healthcare act, you wouldn't have uttered your last sentence.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
No it is not.
Yes it is actually. It shows a lack of creativity in running a business if that is the best way you can find to make profits. Also hypocritical when those same ceos ordering cuts sure aren't returning their own bonus checks for the year :-P.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Yes it is actually. It shows a lack of creativity in running a business if that is the best way you can find to make profits. Also hypocritical when those same ceos ordering cuts sure aren't returning their own bonus checks for the year :-P.
Why should they?

Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Name them.

I bet they also have the highest cost of living, which affects the poor, the highest violent crime rates, which affects the poor, the highest drop out rates, which affect the poor, etc.

Think before you post, okay?
Care to prove that one spanky, or are you not able enough to do anymore than run your mouth? Violent crime is spread throughout the country in both wealthier, and poor states, so your opinion there is dead wrong.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Why should they?
Obviously because they are not doing the jobs they were hired to do correct? If the best they can do is cut jobs in order to create profits than they should return the cash they received that year.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 PM

420 posts, read 334,976 times
Quote:
Those claims are all over this forum.
Show me. It's your thread. Put up or shut up.

Quote:
The entire election season was about the evil mitt Romney making millions by firing people.
Yes, I heard that, but the entire election season? A little over-dramatic, don'cha think? Either way, having such an opinion on Romney's business practices does not translate into what you're claiming. Non-sequitur.

Quote:
Try harder.
Did you miss the part about my wife? You funny, funny guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies