Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 11:24 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,589,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
12/21/2012 @ 23:59. Tick....Tick....Tick................
Yeah, you sound like me when I laugh at 2012 Maya Calendar survivalists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I talked with the man in the clouds this morning. He said, "go back inside and give you wife another mustache ride." Needless to say, I followed his advice.
I'm not sure if you're being facetious or just being silly, but you did manage to put a smile on my face for the first time today, and for that I am truly thankful. I needed a good laugh!

Old 11-28-2012, 11:34 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,771,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Israel Threatens UN General Assembly Over Palestine Statehood | Veterans Today

It really is time to just smack the little roach down...tired of these idle threats. They are like the bully in school who threatens to beat you up if you don't give him your lunch money.
The UN is as worthless as boobies on a boar hog.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
The UN is as worthless as boobies on a boar hog.
Too funny!

Old 11-28-2012, 11:43 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,138,285 times
Quote:

It really is time to just smack the little roach down...tired of these idle threats. They are like the bully in school who threatens to beat you up if you don't give him your lunch money.
but you are all for the islamic states all telling Israel that they are going to be ground into the dirt and crushed, right?

I say Israel is right and should reject any palestine statehood.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:49 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,440,325 times
Quote:

They are facing an existential threat.

You term not wanting a terrorist state dedicated to their destruction to be internationally recognized as bullying? Unbelievable.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:51 PM

461 posts, read 553,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
As a Christian I know the whole statehood thing is a very bad idea and I pray like crazy it doesn't happen yet. I know it's the beginning of the end.....laugh all you want, I'm sure I'll be proved right eventually.
Oh Please. Palestinian Christians hate Israel just as much if not more than the Muslims do. Actually, they were leading all Arab resistance movements against Israel until Israel and its partner in crime Saudi Arabia decided radicalizing some Muslims would be the best way to stop them.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:00 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,908,857 times
Latest Posts:
Israel Threatens UN General Assembly Over Palestine Statehood
Thanksgiving and Theft

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 | Posted by Bruce Wick
Israel Threatens UN General Assembly Over Palestine Statehood
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
By Bruce Tyler Wick

Though the New York Times reported the Israeli “threats” 14 November 2012, even characterizing them at one point as “threats”; their significance has been ignored. First the threats:
“Israel’s Foreign Ministry has warned foreign governments that a successful Palestinian bid for enhanced status at the United Nations this month could lead Israel to cancel the Oslo peace accords and, possibly, to oust President Mahmoud Abbas and dismantle his Palestinian Authority, according to official documents made available to reporters on Wednesday.”
Since that is the ultimate goal of the Likudnicks and their partners not sure how this amounts to much of a threat.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:30 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,586,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
You believe in Allah but don't know it, you refer to him as god.
You misunderstand the word Allah. Allah is not a him or a her. Allah means "the g-d" or "the one and only g-d".

Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,586,529 times
Quote:

Palestinians want it, fine. But who exactly is going to tell Israel what the borders will be. Gaza will be easy. It already has defined borders. Close the doors into Israel, cut all utilities coming in from Israel and make all shipments go through Egypt. It will be named Hamasistan. In the West Bank, Israel will keep the 6% that they want plus Jerusalem. Israel will finish its fence and close the doors, cut off utilities and make all shipments come through Jordan. The TransJordan river will revert to Jordanian control. It will be called Fatahistan. The surrounding Arab countries will empty their refugee camps into these two areas and be done with them. So who is going to fund them? No Arab country has come through with money when they state that they will support them. They have no resources, so what private companies are going to invest in them? Most funds that have been donated has gone directly into the leaders pockets (just ask Arafats widow on just she deserves to be a multimillionaire). Weapons. Let them have all they want. But for the real stuff, with what money are they going to pay for it? If you haven't noticed, they've been supplied with the bullets (rockets) but not the guns (launchers) to shoot them from. And when the first one comes over the border, its automatically an act of war. No more talks. No more BS truces. Egypt & Jordan cannot supply them with any US munitions to be used as an offense and really don't want to lose their Billions in aid from the US. If Hezbollah decides to get into it, it will send Lebanon into a civil war again thanks to the Palestinian. Will there be casualities on both sides. Yes. But this BS will be over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies