Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 03:07 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,923,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylepink View Post
Black people always vote democrat because most are poor.
Sorry, but most are not. In fact by a very sizable majority (70%).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 03:09 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,599,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Obama is playing the 1 drop rule.
I never got the sense that Obama was 'playing' any 'rule'.

He put his family history out there for all to read about.

He didn't hide anything.

He's mixed race.

Just like Tiger Woods.

Do you think Tiger is playing some racial game?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:10 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,458,879 times
Has anyone else notice the uptick in new users in November that magically find P&OC the first day?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
The whites and Asians have contributed to this country.
That will come as news to the millions of African Americans and hispanics who have fought and died defending this country and its policies. In the case of African Americans, those who have served in every war the nation has ever fought from the Revolution to Afghanistan.

Of course that doesn't even begin to address the contribution of African Americans to the culture and art of this country in fact the only arts that are truly indigenous to this country and for which this country is known across the globe.

I won't bother you with the economic contributions because it would require a tab bit more brain power and sophistication.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Has anyone else notice the uptick in new users in November that magically find P&OC the first day?
New users...?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:17 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,458,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
New users...?
Well new usernames. You know what i mean.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,898,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
That will come as news to the millions of African Americans and hispanics who have fought and died defending this country and its policies. In the case of African Americans, those who have served in every war the nation has ever fought from the Revolution to Afghanistan.

Of course that doesn't even begin to address the contribution of African Americans to the culture and art of this country in fact the only arts that are truly indigenous to this country and for which this country is known across the globe.

I won't bother you with the economic contributions because it would require a tab bit more brain power and sophistication.
Typical liberal BS. "I think a different way than you so I am smarter." No, you have just been brainwashed by PC public schools, college professors and/or the media.

I'll grant that blacks invented jazz, blues and MoTown in the music realm. I'm guessing the "economic contributions" will consist of the fake list of things blacks supposedly invented but actually didn't, such as peanut butter and the gas mask.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:24 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,020,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
White people are the only racial group to cross over to vote in substantial numbers for a non-White person. Blacks do not. Hispanics do not.
Odd... 100% of the black vote went to whites in 2004. 100% of the Hispanic vote too.

Are you not old enough to remember?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Typical liberal BS. "I think a different way than you so I am smarter."
No, the line is, I think therefore I am smarter.

Quote:
No, you have just been brainwashed by PC public schools, college professors and/or the media.
Sorry, but I grew up in a time when schools were run by people like yourself. It took sometime and effort to unlearn.

[/quote]I'll grant that blacks invented jazz, blues and MoTown in the music realm. I'm guessing the "economic contributions" will consist of the fake list of things blacks supposedly invented but actually didn't, such as peanut butter and the gas mask.[/quote]

Wrong again (it goes back to the thinking thing). Without African Americans the south would have never become an agricultural power. African Americans also contributed by the fruit of their free labor in the coal mines, railroads, steel mills and auto plants that made this nation an industrial power just like every other ethnic group that came to this country, and continue to do so today.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:27 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,638,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Odd... 100% of the black vote went to whites in 2004. 100% of the Hispanic vote too.

Are you not old enough to remember?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies