U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 PM

3,742 posts, read 2,594,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
If you are a business owner earning more then 250k that is not a small business. That is a pretty darn nice business.
That is a completely delusional thing to say. That is your average dentist, or doctor. A medium sized business has, perhaps 100 employees or more.

that fact that you are unaware of even this fact is stupefying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM

3,742 posts, read 2,594,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Certainly, you must be aware that it has been years since anybody was able to take a single claim you make here at face value.

Right?
Wrong.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:31 PM

66,535 posts, read 30,350,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
That is a completely delusional thing to say. That is your average dentist, or doctor. A medium sized business has, perhaps 100 employees or more.
I only have 70 employees. But that's going to come to an end. I'm winding my business down. Pink slipping everyone. They can go on Obama's dole train. Liberals can pay for it. I won't.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM

3,448 posts, read 2,679,945 times
this whole thing is the most ridiculous economic idea Ive heard in my life....Obama has used it as a tool to get votes from people who have a grudge against people with money....the problem is that its the dumbest way to get money from greedy people, the dumbest and the poor simply do not understand finance. Then when you try to explain they are too heated to grasp what is going on. OBama will go over the cliff and then turn around and blame the right for not going along with his recession guaranteeing economy collapsing nonsense...all for emotion and BS

Europe tried to nickel and dime their debt as well and look at them now, riots in the street, Greece lost over 50 points on their dollar and is ushering a bond offer at 13%....Japan another example...23 years and they are absolutely frozen in their horrific recession.

Obama is taking the country into the gutter and I will tell you something, his economy guys know it very well. His lead guy is leaving in Jan..a banker .

Old 12-03-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
this whole thing is the most ridiculous economic idea Ive heard in my life....Obama has used it as a tool to get votes from people who have a grudge against people with money....the problem is that its the dumbest way to get money from greedy people, the dumbest and the poor simply do not understand finance. Then when you try to explain they are too heated to grasp what is going on. OBama will go over the cliff and then turn around and blame the right for not going along with his recession guaranteeing economy collapsing nonsense...all for emotion and BS
You nailed it. Liberals don't think; they emote. That's why their causes end up doing more harm than good. Witness the ever-increasing poverty levels.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You nailed it. Liberals don't think; they emote. That's why their causes end up doing more harm than good. Witness the ever-increasing poverty levels.
And to make matters worse...we cannot turn communication OFF....the whole world is loving it and at the same time taking a big note on Jan investment strategy...stay away from anything with USA on it....attracting foreign investment, bonds, funds with a dash of US corp....down the sink....all contributing viable pricks on that massive bond bubble....and if it blows the whole thing will be staggering inflation, and a sinking dollar at once... and entitlements-handouts for the dummies looking more like postage stamps at a loaf of bread for 6 bucks. And if you can believe it OBama now wanting free reign to borrow more money against the 16 trillion to get the crap going....he is headed for about a 23 trillion debt at year end 2013.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:16 PM

33,046 posts, read 22,072,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I only have 70 employees. But that's going to come to an end. I'm winding my business down. Pink slipping everyone. They can go on Obama's dole train. Liberals can pay for it. I won't.

Doesn't that sound like the bratty kid who takes his ball and goes home if he doesn't get his way?

Old 12-03-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Doesn't that sound like the bratty kid who takes his ball and goes home if he doesn't get his way?
Can you play a ball game without the ball? Disincentivize the ball and you got NO game.

Econ 101.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post

you guys have not made one workable point for a reason in favoring The Obama Nightmare, thats the problem. ( well...gotta go.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:33 PM

3,185 posts, read 5,791,391 times
If you look at ALL third world countries you will see that ALL of them have about 1% who control ALL of the wealth. They use this power to economically enslave everyone else.. We need to try and slow down this process from happening here and thus the 1% need to give up some of their money(control)Before long it will be too late if it isnt already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies