U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 10:29 PM

26,529 posts, read 24,972,269 times

Advertisements

I do get tired of seeing and hearing whites disparaging other whites. You sometimes will hear white hosts on MSNBC criticize certain groups as "just a bunch of old white guys". I seriously doubt they would ever say something like, "Oh, don't pay any attention to them. They're just a bunch of blacks (or Hispanics)."

Old 06-26-2014, 10:36 PM

39,128 posts, read 20,262,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
You're not a victim of bigotry just because other people are finally gaining the rights you've always had.

(Therefore, there's nothing for Democrats to admit...)

PS. Please don't use apostrophes for plurals. You were supposed to have learned better than that in third grade.
Oh what would you do with all those rights? Get a job?

Old 06-26-2014, 10:37 PM

39,128 posts, read 20,262,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Because, quite frankly, you Anglos treated minorities like crap for so long, they're all happy to see you knocked down from your pedestal.
Hey I have some money in my bank account which makes me a minority. And I agree, democrats has been treating this minority like crap.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:38 PM

26,610 posts, read 11,149,806 times
Quote:
Because, quite frankly, you Anglos treated minorities like crap for so long, they're all happy to see you knocked down from your pedestal.
Good to see your racism come out. Always best to see who the ones with defective hearts are.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:42 PM

26,610 posts, read 11,149,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
I laugh at people like you, it's like listening to the same garbage coming from the central americans whining about how they hate america...yet cannot get on the boat there fast enough.

Yes, it was white males who built this country, were brilliant enough to devise an ingenious item called the constitution, and helped make it so successful. If the non-whites/minorities were so superior, why is much of the 3rd world impoverished, un-educated, and undesirable as a place to live?

Clearly, there must be something about that place wholly conceived and built by old white men that keeps the poor minorities flying in by the truckload.
Don't get sucked in.

You forget about the blacks slaves who contributed (unwillingly) or the Asians on the railroads?

All this talk about race or where one was born is nonsense anyway, individuals didn't contribute because of their skin color or where they were from.

Old 06-27-2014, 06:20 AM

36,320 posts, read 16,228,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I do get tired of seeing and hearing whites disparaging other whites. You sometimes will hear white hosts on MSNBC criticize certain groups as "just a bunch of old white guys". I seriously doubt they would ever say something like, "Oh, don't pay any attention to them. They're just a bunch of blacks (or Hispanics)."
Those are the self hating whites. They've been programmed to believe that even though they played no role in the past they should as a race forever beat themselves up over it. It's one for the psychology books.

Old 06-27-2014, 06:30 AM

36,320 posts, read 16,228,192 times
Quote:
So nothing has changed in the last several decades? I don't treat minorities like crap and I never did. Why don't you look at people as individuals rather that as a group? This world would be a lot better place if minorities got off the victim bandwagon and started living in the present. Not saying that racism isn't still alive with "some" but when does this BS of hating the white guy over the past end and stereotyping us as all the same and as if nothing has changed? Or is it this attitude some kind of pay back even for those of who aren't racists? It appears so from your last sentence. Revenge directed at people who don't deserve it is just plain childish and immature.

My question was why aren't many minorities opposed to the illegal invasion of our country? What don't they join up with whites for the rule of law? Are minorities really that vindictive that they think not supporting the rule of law is getting back at whitey? Do they not care about the outcome of millions of foreigners here illegally taking jobs and resources that should be for "all" Americans? The importation of more poverty which will affect minorities just as much as whites? Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face, right?

Old 06-27-2014, 06:49 AM

19,634 posts, read 12,398,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
You're not a victim of bigotry just because other people are finally gaining the rights you've always had.

(Therefore, there's nothing for Democrats to admit...)

PS. Please don't use apostrophes for plurals. You were supposed to have learned better than that in third grade.

^^this^^

Excellent post.

Old 06-27-2014, 06:50 AM

19,634 posts, read 12,398,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well this is a stupid thread to start....the angry old white men getting upset that there are not the only ones getting all the rights anymore?

Pretty much.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:08 AM

16,553 posts, read 11,467,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
^^this^^

Excellent post.
No it wasn't. It was just another angry rant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies