Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2012, 12:20 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,915,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
We need another White Guy in the W.H. None of this stuff ever happened untill "he" got in the W.H.
Going for the dumb post of the month title??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 12:21 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,951,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Going for the dumb post of the month title??
Naw, the dumb post of this month is this thread...but thanks for trying.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:27 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,221,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefAreCoolToo View Post
So, Bush took his vacation on his own ranch in Texas vs Obama vacation in exotic places around the world is the same thing?

So...you want to invest me in me? Every dollar you invest in me, I will give you back "50cent", crazy logic right?
You do realize that Obama is from the State of Hawaii.
Right?
And that Hawaii is part of the US.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:37 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,022,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
As already mentioned, BUSH is the champ in that regard - NOT Obama. Did you think that BUSH'S time off was "a bit much"?

Ken
I took this quote because this is where I'm at in the thread right now. Apologies if my comments come off as redundant to another's...

I would venture to guess that there are many, MANY Americans out there who feel as I do: Bush, Obama, almost all politicians take advantage of their position; travel expenses especially. Wouldn't it be great if Obama ignored what his predecessors got away with? Wouldn't it be truly presidential for him to say he and his family are going to forgo this trip for now, while we teeter on the cliff?

Why are we so f'n quick to condone wrong by ANY present administration and leader by using former admins/potus behavior as the go-to excuse???? At what point does America get to say ENOUGH!?!?!?!!

Old 12-02-2012, 01:41 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,037,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
I would venture to guess that there are many, MANY Americans out there who feel as I do: Bush, Obama, almost all politicians take advantage of their position; travel expenses especially. Wouldn't it be great if Obama ignored what his predecessors got away with? Wouldn't it be truly presidential for him to say he and his family are going to forgo this trip for now, while we teeter on the cliff?
Not really.

1. It would make no genuine difference and save essentially no money.

2. It would have no symbolic value, since the majority of Americans have no problem with it in the first place.

3. The haters would find something equally objectionable to whine about.

I would venture to say that yes, in a nation of 300 million there will be MANY Americans who feel as you do. There are also be MANY Americans who could not find America on a map. One in five to be exact.

The Craziest Beliefs Shared By 'One-In-Five' Americans (PHOTOS)

Old 12-02-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
only the truly ignorant still point at Bush as an arguement for obamas many many failings and short comings.
Well... that and still submit posts with no capitalization, punctuation or spelling.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Somebody is being jerked around alright, but it isn't me.. Go look in the mirror and you will find him..
Snappy come back. Oh... I'm so wounded.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:45 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,367,518 times
I can't believe this thread is still going. I guess the retarded radical right doesn't have much else to cling to these days.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
The biggest fraud of a President with zero leadership and empty words that this country has EVER see. Yet, idiots on the left STILL fall for it.
Waaah, waaaah, waaaaaaaah....

Still butt hurt over his reelection I see?

Old 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,526,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You do realize that Obama is from the State of Hawaii.
Right?
And that Hawaii is part of the US.
There's no evidence or proof he's from there -- but it's a great place to party while you let the nation fall off the fiscal cliff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies