Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 12:03 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
If you can't take the heat... stay out of the soup.

As to your.. they are not hurting anyone. You are patently wrong.

The aggressive pursuit at which the homo-sexual community wishes to destroy families is
very hurtful. Causing confusion in young people, rebellion of what is good and right.

Working to force normalcy of a spiritual and mental weakness. I find that very hurtful and destructive to our
society. It has brought down nations, and people's.
Name one nation or people that homosexuality brought down.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:08 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The homosexual community has no wish to destroy families at all. In fact, they wish to have families, and their struggle to have their families recognized legally is what these court cases are about. They are pro-family.

They aren't working to force "normalcy", or to force anything. They simply expect to be able to live their lives honestly and openly, both things we should all aspire to.

You can safely continue to feel the way you do about homosexuality. You won't be forced to do anything. And thankfully, you won't be able to force your viewpoints on the rest of us.
In fact "they wish to have families" - I don't get it...When they discovered that they were gay in their youth they must have realized at that time that not having kids was part of being gay. Then as they got older - suddenly being party animals in gay culture was not enough? Now they want to be like everybody else...If a gay man wants a child...He had better work for the privilege just like the rest of us..He had better muster up the strength and the courage to have real and natural sex with the opposite sex...forget about adoption or masturbating into a test tube...If you want kids- you gotta work for it...I would like to see that as a law..That gays must conceive kids NATURALLY.....I hope that gay folks reading this do not have nightmares at the thought...it can be done.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:22 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,091 times
Quote:
It's not fear based, its peer based. The "experimentation" Lesbianism that is rampant in public school, is off the charts... ever since Katie Perry kissed a girl and liked it.

Homo-sexuality is clearly a choice, and by no means a curse that is visited upon a small part of the population as some say.

IVF and surrogacy is not good in my opinion. Adoption for same sex couples certainly serves a need and is valuable.

Homo-sexuals adopting is not acceptable, and is a abrogation of what is right. That is why it is not permitted in most of society. It is not healthy for perverse lifestyles to raise young people.
well you're either a liar or stupid. You can MEET in PERSON MANY people who did not choose to be gay. ME INCLUDED. and unchosen birth traits have NOTHING to do with MORALITY

Old 07-08-2013, 12:24 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
In fact "they wish to have families" - I don't get it...When they discovered that they were gay in their youth they must have realized at that time that not having kids was part of being gay. Then as they got older - suddenly being party animals in gay culture was not enough? Now they want to be like everybody else...If a gay man wants a child...He had better work for the privilege just like the rest of us..He had better muster up the strength and the courage to have real and natural sex with the opposite sex...forget about adoption or masturbating into a test tube...If you want kids- you gotta work for it...I would like to see that as a law..That gays must conceive kids NATURALLY.....I hope that gay folks reading this do not have nightmares at the thought...it can be done.
Do you feel the same about heterosexual couples that need medical assistance to start a family?
Should they be denied a legal marriage if they can't reproduce naturally?

Old 07-08-2013, 12:31 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
It's not fear based, its peer based. The "experimentation" Lesbianism that is rampant in public school, is off the charts... ever since Katie Perry kissed a girl and liked it.
Experimentation does not an orientation make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama
Homo-sexuality is clearly a choice, and by no means a curse that is visited upon a small part of the population as some say.
Listen guy, just because YOU find yourself able to choose to act on both your same sex and opposite sex attraction does not mean the rest of society - gay or straight - has any say in the matter.

Your bisexuality is your bisexuality.

I mean, who are we to believe, YOU, sample size 1, or the 99% of gays and lesbians who say their sexuality is not a "choice?"

Quote:
IVF and surrogacy is not good in my opinion. Adoption for same sex couples certainly serves a need and is valuable.
Aw, well, too bad for you that surrogacy and IVF is increasingly popular, and as it becomes more affordable, will be used more frequently by gay and straight people alike.

Can't deal with that fact, then life in a free country is probably not suitable for people with your affliction.

Quote:
Homo-sexuals adopting is not acceptable, and is a abrogation of what is right. That is why it is not permitted in most of society. It is not healthy for perverse lifestyles to raise young people.
Ignorance is an abrogation of what is right and yet, here we are as you spout your nonsense all over the internet.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

Old 07-08-2013, 12:35 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:

They are right. Waiting at a bus stop I saw two young girls in the school yard walking about holding hands and mimicing lesbians as if it were fashionable and cool...They could not have been more than 10 years old. The conditioning through media and the experimentation that follows is becoming more and more common. Just like a couple of twelve year old girls walking down my street..who were a "lesbian couple"...What do these children know about sexuality or their own sexuality at such a young age? NOTHING!

All human beings can derive pleasure from just about any act if they so wish...that is a fact. I would say that a lot of these things are a CHOICE...Ask any man or woman in the world if they have not had an attraction to the opposite sex and the same sex...most if honest will say yes...it is not a bi-sexual thing...it is a sensuous concept....We all makes choices one way or the other...the worst parts with gay propaganda is that if a girlish boy exists...He will surely be conditioned and not given the choice.

Why is it in other eras that men who appeared "gay" married and were happy? NO - don't give me the closet stuff...there is someone for everyone in this world and some many choices within the real of the opposite sex.

I have seen very masculine woman mate with very feminine men and their needs were met as a couple.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:45 PM

107 posts, read 116,480 times
"The homo-sexual choice of some, is based in sensualism, and perversion. To normalize it, creates confusion in young people, which are now questioning whether they are a boy or a girl."

It is not a "choice" and it is NOT a "perversion". I am not sure why you continue to say nasty things about homosexuals. It's super sad. I will pray for YOUR conversion towards being more open minded towards those who do not live or believe as you do.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:46 PM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Name one nation or people that homosexuality brought down.
Rome, Sodom, Gommorah, Alexandria, Greece, England, and coming soon the good ole' USA.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:48 PM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki H View Post
"The homo-sexual choice of some, is based in sensualism, and perversion. To normalize it, creates confusion in young people, which are now questioning whether they are a boy or a girl."

It is not a "choice" and it is NOT a "perversion". I am not sure why you continue to say nasty things about homosexuals. It's super sad. I will pray for YOUR conversion towards being more open minded towards those who do not live or believe as you do.
That's your opinion. Mine is based on historic fact. It is perverse, it is a choice. The whole subject, i agree with you on... It is Nasty.

But i won't sit idly by, while public opinion is worn down to taking the stand that it is healthy and normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies