U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 12:18 PM

7,475 posts, read 20,167,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
lol. ok.

So you are unable to deal with facts. Sounds like a democrat to me...!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 12:19 PM

105 posts, read 71,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Take your crackpot conspiracy lunacy back to the can and flush it, Dan, preferably with your membership to the forum.
Oh Gee, now that you said so....
and its not my theory, I believe in it.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:19 PM

10,327 posts, read 10,328,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInTheCan View Post
Now we know the truth!

We later learned that intelligence on the ground linked it to a terrorist group within twenty-four hours.
We later learned that the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, was behind the attack.
We now know it was not initially an attack, but an attempted kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens to use him as a pawn to get their beloved Blind Sheik back.

What is most shocking, however, is that a source within the White House states that it was arranged as an October surprise by Barack Obama. Obama, in order to make the release of the Blind Sheik more palatable to the American people, and to boost his sagging approval ratings, arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood to kidnap Ambassador Stevens. Then, days before the election, acting the part of the hero, planned to release the Blind Sheik in exchange for Ambassador Stevens.

Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link to Obama
Do Paid Schill's get paid weekly or by the post or how many threads in a day?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:20 PM

7,475 posts, read 20,167,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Take your crackpot conspiracy lunacy back to the can and flush it, Dan, preferably with your membership to the forum.
Sounds like Dan hit qa nerve with his truth talk.. your communist god is corrupt..!

Old 11-30-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Do Paid Schill's get paid weekly or by the post or how many threads in a day?
Paid Schilll- HA! I wish,

No I am here to inform. You can use the pertenet information as you deem necessary.

You can laugh at it and stick your head in the sand or you can analyze with intelligence and use it to help the world.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:22 PM

4,120 posts, read 3,827,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInTheCan View Post
I will not name names , I will say I am in the field and many of my collegues concur.

That being said - when someone is in such a position of power narcissism is easily aroused in their personality.

Obama takes it to the highest level I have ever diagnosed- he truly believes he is there to save the world from something. The followers he has amassed are the enablers. Such as the supposed Journalist who fawned over him in a recent press conference.

Obama is akin to David Koresh psychologically speaking.
Dude, I hate to break it to you, but based on your OP and subsequent posts I highly doubt that you have any formal training past high school and wikipedia. If you actually managed to get a valid degree in psychology and practice it, make sure no one can every trace this thread back to you. The resulting fallout at your employer and the Universities you studied at would be catastrophic.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:25 PM

10,327 posts, read 10,328,936 times
Quote:
lol. ok.
Who do you want for a Pres. A milktoast whiner or a dirty street fighter? Obama has kept us out of SYRIA and he is standing up to Israel and the Palestinians.

We need tough people like Obama. Putin would have chewed mittens into little pieces.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:25 PM

4,120 posts, read 3,827,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
So you are unable to deal with facts. Sounds like a democrat to me...!!
8.5 seconds of googling will shoot your "opinion" out of the water.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Dude, I hate to break it to you, but based on your OP and subsequent posts I highly doubt that you have any formal training past high school and wikipedia. If you actually managed to get a valid degree in psychology and practice it, make sure no one can every trace this thread back to you. The resulting fallout at your employer and the Universities you studied at would be catastrophic.
I am held in very high stature at every institution I have taught or practiced at.
And yes I have brought up my diagnosis of Pres. Obama to all of my piers.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:29 PM

20,894 posts, read 13,626,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
Can anyone help me? I am still at a loss as to how Republicans did not win the Whitehouse?
They did not win because rather than dealing with reality they pinned their hopes on idiotic bullsh*t like the nonsensical story in the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies