U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 05:42 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,440,063 times

Advertisements

Lying Obama Giving The Middle Class Sandy Storm Victims The Royal Finger

What happened to clown Obozo's pledge of 'no red tape'?

And most of the Sandy storm victims voted for the scumbag. I guess it serves them right...

Old 11-30-2012, 05:49 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,890,268 times
Believe me that cutting governamtn red tape is nt oosible no matter what the promise.It hapens i every disater.By now you'd be lucky even if you had insurance to have any cheeck if mush damage. Its can be a yar or more before any that receive government help gets any as I know mnay who did these thnigs under contract.First thig is it all goes thru the state then local authroity established to manage it.Two eyar after Rita alot of local governqmnts wehre still wait to be remeburse for covered infrastruvture maoney spent. That si why tehy all here i hurricane regio have emergency funds or things just go no where.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:57 PM

16,587 posts, read 14,063,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Lying Obama Giving The Middle Class Sandy Storm Victims The Royal Finger

And most of the Sandy storm victims voted for the scumbag. I guess it serves them right...
Not sure what you are talking about.

My school and students were some of the most effected in the state. FEMA has put all of our displaced students, all in middle class families, in nice, rental homes and condos, most within days of the hurricane. What are they supposed to be doing faster? They are already giving out money for homes, cars, and even clothing. If they give it out with any less tape the people in need will immediately outnumbered by con men trying to get easy money.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post

My school and students were some of the most effected in the state. FEMA has put all of our displaced students, all in middle class families, in nice, rental homes and condos, most within days of the hurricane. What are they supposed to be doing faster? They are already giving out money for homes, cars, and even clothing. If they give it out with any less tape the people in need will immediately outnumbered by con men trying to get easy money.
News Distribution Network - Shared Video

Old 11-30-2012, 06:11 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,772,328 times
Quote:

You got yours so screw everyone else. The liberal way.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:17 PM

31,385 posts, read 32,081,824 times
Quote:
Don't worry, tomorrow the complaint will be about illegal aliens and fraudulent applicants getting money stolen from taxpayers because the government just handed out money to anyone that asked.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:22 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,890,268 times
Being 65 this is what I have learn about governamnt. The responsible positions always make sure that their are layers between those they serve and those they hav ehandle problems. No direct link to them ;so if SHTFR then they can not be linked and can blame those below. Politics is a blame game as we are seeing with the cliff.They all point fingers but of course there is never any direct link to them other than what others say.Notice how if one is casught redhanded they almost always retie the perosn with huge payout settlement.Tey are much better offf than any CEO really.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
You do realize, I hope, that all the silly name-calling only reflects on your own character and does nothing to diminish the character of the President.
I'm sure many tens of millions of Americans feel as I do - the lying scumbag bastard can go to hell...

Old 11-30-2012, 06:35 PM

3,742 posts, read 2,591,824 times
Quote:
[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/30/staten-island-residents-vent-frustration-at-fema-other-agencies-during-town/"]Lying Obama Giving The Middle Class Sandy Storm Victims The Royal Finger[/URL]

My sentiments exactly. They are getting a little bit of the misery all of America has felt and will feel in spades in the future.

Just get used to it, cause you aren't a Citizen anymore, you're just a Subject.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:38 PM

46,053 posts, read 29,504,059 times
Quote:
I'm sure many tens of millions of Americans feel as I do - the lying scumbag bastard can go to hell...
Do you live anywhere that was effected by Sandy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies