Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:26 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times

Advertisements

I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone that morons posting to this thread are too stupid to know the election is over. Neither Rove nor Morris are particularly noteworthy at reporting, oh, say weather...or much of anything other than ACTIVE political stories.

Of course polls are merely opinions, but it's no surprise dems are too stupid to know that, too. Pundits making accurate guesses doesn't make them smarter. It just makes them better guessers. I thought everybdy knew that. Guess not.

YCFS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I swear, as soon as i opened HuffPo this morning and saw this at the top of the page, i started laughing uncontrollably. Hell, i'm still laughing. The guys have been fleecing the RWNJ's for 4 years, and they've gotten away with it.

Karl Rove is the greatest white collar criminal in history in my book. He's gonna walk away with something in the neighborhood of 30 Million bucks, while delivering absolutely nothing. You couldn't pull off a smoother robbery if you walked into a place with a machine gun. Just the thought of a successful heist pulled off with a briefcase as your only weapon cracks me the hell up. Oh well.

Anyway:Fox News Pushing Karl Rove, Dick Morris Off The Air
There might be hope for them yet. Hannity should join Glen, wherever he is.

mentality around faux before the election; “I really like Dick Morris. He’s always wrong but he makes me feel good.”

Last edited by buzzards27; 12-05-2012 at 08:35 AM..

Old 12-05-2012, 08:28 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
I didn't see this thread, so i duplicated it. Still though...hilarious.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:29 AM

A couple of theads down from your repetitive babbling:

What? No more Karl Rove and Dick Morris on Fox News?

My assessment in that thread was obviously very accurate. lol

756 posts, read 714,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyMemories View Post
They both made fools of themselves (no surprise there). You can tell that many posters on this forum actually believed them, too, with the dozens of threads created here saying that Romney was going to win in a landslide. They made Fox look even more ridiculous than they already were.

What's funny is that while Karl was melting down, the Fox graphic was stating that Obama was re-elected, while Karl was doing "Republican math".

Enjoy!

Of course you can watch "Sad Republicans" on election night:

Enjoyed that TO THE FULL

FINE work, NJ

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
There might be hope for them yet. Hannity should join Glen, wherever he is.
Beck is on some kind of comedy tour. If you ask me, i always thought he was on one.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:35 AM

Elections have consequences. I have a feeling we might be pulling these videos back up one day to remind fools what they voted for. Since I do see 0bama moving slightly, ever so slightly to the middle on some things, maybe not. We'll know soon enough.

0bama is a remarkably stupid man. If he doesn't take America further down, it will be only because of his ineptness.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 AM

4,412 posts, read 3,959,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Of course polls are merely opinions, but it's no surprise dems are too stupid to know that, too. Pundits making accurate guesses doesn't make them smarter. It just makes them better guessers. I thought everybdy knew that. Guess not.
Yes, polls are just opinions with no mathematical or scientific merit. They are useless and that's why no corporation, business, politicians, or government ever uses them. They are merely wild guesses so pundits have something to talk about on television.

Speaking of making stuff up...

Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Default Karl Rove and Dick Morris banned from Fox News!

The entire right wing is splintered, divided, and falling apart!

Quote:
Karl Rove's familiar 2012 presence on Fox News appears to be coming to a halt.

New York Magazine reports that President Roger Ailes is limiting Rove and fellow contributor Dick Morris' presences for the time being. A Fox News representative affirmed the situation to NYMag, adding that programming chief Bill Shine conveyed "the election's over."
Fox News Pushing Karl Rove, Dick Morris Off The Air

Fox News: Karl Rove, Dick Morris Banned? - YouTube

Old 12-05-2012, 09:32 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
limiting
limit means ban?

huh. learn something new every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies