Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 02:32 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,907 times

Advertisements

Dick Morris made himself an even bigger fool when he said that Obama's win was a "squeaker" (He had earlier said that Romney getting 320 electoral votes would be a landslide, Obama got 332)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 02:33 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Elections have consequences. I have a feeling we might be pulling these videos back up one day to remind fools what they voted for. Since I do see 0bama moving slightly, ever so slightly to the middle on some things, maybe not. We'll know soon enough.

0bama is a remarkably stupid man. If he doesn't take America further down, it will be only because of his ineptness.
Someone's mad

Old 12-05-2012, 03:29 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
The debates were watched by tens of millions. MR got his message out, and it was soundly rejected.
Yeah, I guess the voters preferred a continued weak economy and higher and higher debt.

Old 12-05-2012, 03:44 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
Where the heck am I going to get my comedy now? Guess I'll just have to replay Rove's meltdown on youtube.

Karl Rove, Dick Morris to disappear from Fox. For a while. (VIDEO) | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog
LOL

I LOVE this part:

"...More from NYM: “Inside Fox News, Morris’s Romney boosterism and reality-denying predictions became a punch line. At a rehearsal on the Saturday before the election, according to a source, anchor Megyn Kelly chuckled when she relayed to colleagues what someone had told her: ‘I really like Dick Morris. He’s always wrong but he makes me feel good.’”

Morris — who predicted a Romney “landslide”— was SO wrong that even Fox’s own Bill O’Reilly ripped him.

“The problem was,” O’Reilly said, ripping Morris on the day after the numbers were in, “he was analyzing Uruguay.”..."

Tooooooo funny.

Ken

Old 12-05-2012, 03:45 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Yeah, I guess the voters preferred a continued weak economy and higher and higher debt.
More like they didn't BUY THE ARGUMENT that THAT is what an Obama re-election MEANS.

Ken

Old 12-05-2012, 03:56 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times
Quote:
They preferred to avoid the TP infested present version of the GOP. This was an easily winnable election for a sane party out of office, but the American people were not presented with that option.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyMemories View Post
They both made fools of themselves (no surprise there). You can tell that many posters on this forum actually believed them, too, with the dozens of threads created here saying that Romney was going to win in a landslide. They made Fox look even more ridiculous than they already were.

What's funny is that while Karl was melting down, the Fox graphic was stating that Obama was re-elected, while Karl was doing "Republican math".

Enjoy!

Of course you can watch "Sad Republicans" on election night:

I haven't seen that much dejected white meat since the water main at my local Olive Garden broke on a Friday night.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:25 PM

588 posts, read 796,411 times
Quote:
Some, including me, preferred to end the tax cuts on the top 2% and were wary of the anti-science Christian Right Wing.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I don't think they would have much to contribute now that the election's over.

Rove and Morris didn't have much to contribute before the election!

Old 12-05-2012, 04:34 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,295,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Perhaps Dick Morris has some soles needing tending? (LOL)
I may be late to the party here, but I've seen several references to some kind of Dick Morris foot fetish. I did a search on Google news but didn't find anything. Can you provide me with a link?

I hate not being in on the joke!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies