Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2012, 03:24 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,138,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I'm not pushing anything I'm stating what I think is the best solution. I'm aware it's not available perhaps you lack reading comprehension as recall I stated: "until then as gals are the ones with control over their bodies if guys don't want to lose control of their genes they need to be more selective about who they sleep with."
Fair enough. If the woman did not want to carry the gene pool until birth, she should be more selective about who she sleeps with. So now we've thrown out abortion being an option in the first place.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:25 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Actually, it's bigger than that. The guy loses control of his genes.

The second option is still the best. Each parent has an abortion right. If either parent acts on their right, an abortion it is. It's probably best this way. Who wants irresponsible people having children?
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? It's best this way? It doesn't exist. My God, you people are so delusional.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:25 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Actually, it's bigger than that. The guy loses control of his genes.

The second option is still the best. Each parent has an abortion right. If either parent acts on their right, an abortion it is. It's probably best this way. Who wants irresponsible people having children?
The guy gave his genes away. No one forced him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
You emphasis "you" which is really directed toward the man. You make no mention of "they" which seems in your opinion to absolve the woman of any responsibilty in any choices she makes to have sex. As if only the man is the only one who initiates or seduces.
Well, gee, a woman can't get pregnant without sperm. (See basic biology).

The woman makes a choice to either abort or have a baby should she get pregnant.
She can choose to do what she wants with her body, that's her responsibility, not yours.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:27 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Fair enough. If the woman did not want to carry the gene pool until birth, she should be more selective about who she sleeps with. So now we've thrown out abortion being an option in the first place.
The gal has the choices to be selective about her partners or abort. I'm unsure why abortion would be throw out as an option other than for religious reasons.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The guy gave his genes away.
And the girl accepted them. Now there's a child. They made that decision by having sex. It's a done deal at that point. That's basically what you're arguing.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
The gal has the choices to be selective about her partners or abort. I'm unsure why abortion would be throw out as an option other than for religious reasons.
You just threw it out in your previous post by saying the choice is who and when you sleep with someone. Not after.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
And the girl accepted them. Now there's a child. They made that decision by having sex. It's a done deal at that point. That's basically what you're arguing.
I think what she was arguing was 'the guy loses control of his gene' and seeing as how he gave her his genes he hasn't lost control over anything.

They made the decision to have sex which involves both their bodies however the decision to have the child is hers as it only involves her body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? It's best this way? It doesn't exist. My God, you people are so delusional.
The fact that you think all current laws are perfect is ridiculous. It's a proposed option for the broken system.

Calling god delusional does not offend me.

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Just another reason oral is better, feels just as good, no guilt or worries afterward. No risk of a wench getting you strung up to 18 years of your paycheck being pilaged as she uses the payments to buy her things instead for the kid as you struggle to make ends meet for yourself.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
You just threw it out in your previous post by saying the choice is who and when you sleep with someone. Not after.
You threw it out. My previous post was gender specific and I said guys choice is being selective about who they sleep with. Gals choice is being selective and abortion and nowhere did I make any statements, suggestions, or implications throwing out abortion.

Recall the previous post you claimed threw it out that clearly states this selective only choice is for guys while gals have control over their bodies implying they have control over abortion:
Quote:
Different opinions on it being bigger than that as his likely has plenty more genes to go around while she has one body. I think the extract fetus to an artificial womb is the best solution until then as gals are the ones with control over their bodies if guys don't want to lose control of their genes they need to be more selective about who they sleep with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies