Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2012, 02:45 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,004,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
A picture is worth 1000 words:

She does?
You know, I am not young. I am 6'3", I weigh 167 lbs., work out at a gym at least three times a week and ride my bike roughly 20 miles every day while it is warm (and dry). I am lean with 15% body fat, have no problem hiking 15 miles without any preparation and when it's really nice out, I go the pool to swim a few miles. I can run for miles and row a kayak for miles without any problems whatsoever.

You know what else I do? Eat a good Bacon-Cheeseburger with fries and a Coke every so often...

So, you could easily snap a photo of me indulging and in the grand scheme of things, it wouldn't mean a thing. You see, those of us who generally live and eat healthily can actually sometimes have calorie-laden food without it being problematic. That's why neither Michelle nor the POTUS can be labeled obese.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 02:46 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
One meal does not make a diet. It proves she is not obsessed or rabid in her dietary advice....but fat slobs will resent being told they should eat better and move their blubber around.

She obviously eats well and works out.
Obviously. You see that thing in the front there? I call that a gunt.

http://drscoundrels.com/wp-content/u...-salad-bar.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-10-2012 at 02:58 PM..

Old 12-10-2012, 02:47 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
How fit she looks? Her but is so fat that it encroaches on the neighbor's property line.
And?

That doesn't negate her being fit.

Old 12-10-2012, 02:53 PM

318 posts, read 506,219 times
it took me awhile to finally to open this post but now that i did i wish i hadnt. posting pics of how "fat" the 1st lady is? come on, get a grip. obesity is a problem in the US, Kudos to her for acknowledging it and putting something in action. it may have its kink but you gotta start somewhere. tell the little brats to bring their own lunch if there is a problem. if the average calorie intake should be 1200-200, then 830 calories is more than a third of that.

some of you are really ridiculous sometimes. my mind is still blown from seeing pics of her, it shouldnt have gotten there. SMH

Old 12-10-2012, 03:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Does she practice what she preaches? - no. Nobody is 100% - but with her status, it should be easy to avoid the junk food more than she does.

Is she overweight? - No.

And being black - a little more junk in the trunk is a resume' enhancement.
How do you know what she eats on a daily basis?

Old 12-10-2012, 03:13 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Obviously. You see that thing in the front there? I call that a gunt.

http://drscoundrels.com/wp-content/u...-salad-bar.jpg
Stupid people may call it a variety of things, they are too ignorant to know better.
I saw the abdomen of a middle aged woman that has carried two full term pregnacies.

I also saw a woman so self assured, confident, and accomplished that she makes weak little men on the internet feel feeble.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSyddy View Post
it took me awhile to finally to open this post but now that i did i wish i hadnt. posting pics of how "fat" the 1st lady is? come on, get a grip. obesity is a problem in the US, Kudos to her for acknowledging it and putting something in action. it may have its kink but you gotta start somewhere. tell the little brats to bring their own lunch if there is a problem. if the average calorie intake should be 1200-200, then 830 calories is more than a third of that.

some of you are really ridiculous sometimes. my mind is still blown from seeing pics of her, it shouldnt have gotten there. SMH
It's not about the fact that Mooshelle is fat. You know this guy- right?

That's Boston Mayor "Mumbles The Moonbat" Menino. He's just another example of a fat disgusting nanny state liberal who wants to tell others what to eat while he's a fat slob himself. He just banned sugary drinks from city hall. BTW: as you may know he just got out of the hospital due to diabetes. Keep up the "good" work moonbats!

Old 12-10-2012, 03:15 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Do you know the exercise routine Michelle goes through, her dieting habits, and all that jazz?

Again:

She practices what she preaches.
How do you know? The press is not allowed to find out what they eat, it's classified. The chefs sign a non-disclosure agreement. All we know is what they tell us, or do in public for a photo op.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:16 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Pushing for healthier eating is something we all know is the right thing to do. Saying you can't speak of it if you aren't doing it 100% of the time is stupid. Yes, I'm calling people stupid. Too bad you can't fix that by cutting back on something.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Stupid people may call it a variety of things, they are too ignorant to know better.
I saw the abdomen of a middle aged woman that has carried two full term pregnacies.

I also saw a woman so self assured, confident, and accomplished that she makes weak little men on the internet feel feeble.
I'm sorry that you feel like a weak feeble little man. There are support groups for that. A woman who wants to tell others what to eat shouldn't have a fat azz and gunt- wouldn't you agree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies