Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should juvenile perpetrators of serious crimes be treated and charged as adults?
Yes 67 78.82%
No 13 15.29%
Other (Please explain in a post) 5 5.88%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 01:20 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times

Advertisements

Killing someone for other than self-defense, or maybe (and I do maybe) an accident, is cold blooded MURDER! My 9 year old knows that it is wrong, so by the time someone hits 14 they should know that MURDER is wrong! Sorry. I have no sympathy for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 01:25 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,672,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Of course.

See why liberalism is a mental disease?
Then cure me, save the world..

Old 12-10-2012, 01:26 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,608 times
Fox Terrior would think much different if it was she or her kid that was shot for nothing or raped. Then it would be a different story. She only sees the poor black kid that just did not have a chance. Bull pucky. I don't care if mama sat you on the toilet seat backward, you dance with the devil you pay the price. I am a liberal, but this extent of liberalism is way way to far down the rabbit hole for me. I believe in Gay marriage and equality, religion out of schools, abortion safe and legal, but this crap is a bridge too far. If you don't like the socioeconomic situation work on it, but its not an excuse for capitol or extreme bad behavior. When you allow theses animals, no wait that is giving animals a bad name, Animals have a use and do not for the most part kill over cigarettes or tennis shoes. How about changing the culture of the black community? When Bill Cosby said quit talking in your black gibberish, and act like you have a brain, many in the black community slammed him. I agree. I have nothing against anyone because of the color of their skin, but in general I don't like the Black culture, Let me Ax you a question, holding pants that are five sizes too big for you by the crotch so they don't completely fall on the ground, or letting your ass crack hang out in public, bobbing your head like a chicken and many more of the black culture that is counter productive to fitting in to society. Racism is wrong but its not some white guys fault that you cant get a job when you act like and idiot.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Then cure me, save the world..
Its liberals like you that loose elections for us. When you take things too far. Forgive every black because someone enslaved his distant relative, forget he came from Haiti ten years ago. Zimmerman shot and maybe in self defence a kid that was twice as big and older than these animals and people like you jump to the conclusion it was just murder. But these animals shoot unarmed people after following them home without a CCW or legal gun and suddenly its a different shoe. You sicken me. If anyone has responsibility its people like you that make it so animals like these can kill or rape again and its us who are the oppressors? You a loony.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
Fox Terrior would think much different if it was she or her kid that was shot for nothing or raped. Then it would be a different story. She only sees the poor black kid that just did not have a chance. Bull pucky. I don't care if mama sat you on the toilet seat backward, you dance with the devil you pay the price. I am a liberal, but this extent of liberalism is way way to far down the rabbit hole for me. I believe in Gay marriage and equality, religion out of schools, abortion safe and legal, but this crap is a bridge too far. If you don't like the socioeconomic situation work on it, but its not an excuse for capitol or extreme bad behavior. When you allow theses animals, no wait that is giving animals a bad name, Animals have a use and do not for the most part kill over cigarettes or tennis shoes. How about changing the culture of the black community? When Bill Cosby said quit talking in your black gibberish, and act like you have a brain, many in the black community slammed him. I agree. I have nothing against anyone because of the color of their skin, but in general I don't like the Black culture, Let me Ax you a question, holding pants that are five sizes too big for you by the crotch so they don't completely fall on the ground, or letting your ass crack hang out in public, bobbing your head like a chicken and many more of the black culture that is counter productive to fitting in to society. Racism is wrong but its not some white guys fault that you cant get a job when you act like and idiot.
And the truth comes out.
It's not a black or white issue.
But if you want to make it one...

I couldn't care less what you have to say about my culture.
You're lucky that you won't suffer the consequences of what your culture did...because trust me we're not above that. But, it's not a race thing so your heritage isn't held against you.

But, continue referring to people as animals, and I promise that you will be held accountable.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Its liberals like you that loose elections for us. When you take things too far. Forgive every black because someone enslaved his distant relative, forget he came from Haiti ten years ago. Zimmerman shot and maybe in self defence a kid that was twice as big and older than these animals and people like you jump to the conclusion it was just murder. But these animals shoot unarmed people after following them home without a CCW or legal gun and suddenly its a different shoe. You sicken me. If anyone has responsibility its people like you that make it so animals like these can kill or rape again and its us who are the oppressors? You a loony.
I'm tired of talking. I don't even know how we got to talking about race. If you were black I'd still pull for your elimination. It's the person behind the person and right now your person isn't worthy of the title.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
And the truth comes out.
It's not a black or white issue.
But if you want to make it one...

I couldn't care less what you have to say about my culture.
You're lucky that you won't suffer the consequences of what your culture did...because trust me we're not above that. But, it's not a race thing so your heritage isn't held against you.

But, continue referring to people as animals, and I promise that you will be held accountable.
Hahahah, maybe you can put me in juvi hall for a few years and seal the records. Your culture is much more to blame for the black situaiton than any issue over inequality from the past. Sick music, no rap is not music its people who can not sing ranting about rape, murder and bitching. Let me say it in Ebonics, I ran it though an ebonics translator for you.

Blacks is responsible fo mainey of da problems they see in their own culture. They do not try ta fit inta society and then complain its da white maines fault. Grow up and act like a responsible adult and qutit wearin pants two sizes ta big. - aww yea foo.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Hahahah, maybe you can put me in juvi hall for a few years and seal the records. Your culture is much more to blame for the black situaiton than any issue over inequality from the past. Sick music, no rap is not music its people who can not sing ranting about rape, murder and bitching. Let me say it in Ebonics, I ran it though an ebonics translator for you.

Blacks is responsible fo mainey of da problems they see in their own culture. They do not try ta fit inta society and then complain its da white maines fault. Grow up and act like a responsible adult and qutit wearin pants two sizes ta big. - aww yea foo.
It's sad. Why do you hate us?

Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
I don't tolerate idiocy. Call it free speech if you will, if it's idiotic I'd take it away in a heartbeat.
I'm the problem? Start looking for a solution. Talk is free, what you say will be held against you.

So far, I see people calling for the raping of boys. Those people I'd eliminate.

Let's see. You want to eliminate people for freedom of speech. Welcome to Communism, Comrade.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
You're a liberal...right. Please, don't give liberals a bad name with your rant and desire to have these kids raped every day in prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies