Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 03:04 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,279,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
What would this mean to all the laws and Executive Orders Obama signed?

Read more: Lord Monckton: Obama Is An Illegal President

Very simple, Joe Biden would sign them.
I believe that past signatures would not be invalidated, and so the things that he'd signed would be valid without additional action.

Moot point, of course, since he is a legitimate president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2012, 03:07 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,238 times
I, the undersigned Christopher Walter Monckton, commonly known as The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, Peer of the Realm, of Runhams Farm, Harrietsham, Maidstone, ME17 1NJ

Commonly known? Are you ****ing kidding me?? No idiot, you are NOT "commonly known" as The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, Peer of the Realm, of Runhams Farm, Harrietsham, Maidstone, ME17 1NJ. That would be what you call yourself when you want to be pompous, not what you are commonly known

Old 12-12-2012, 03:11 AM

397 posts, read 257,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You may see that the date of this affidavit is November 7, 2012 which may come in handy for some of you. I will have to admit that Lord Monckton, the leader of the movement against "climate change", has seemingly gone to work with Joe Arpaio. In this affidavit Monckton explains some things about mathematic probability and other things mathematic in nature and a world of things about how he has found that the last BC from the White House was surely false as all hell. Now I don't know enough about computers or any of what he argues to call him a liar or a truther but it sure looks like he may have a case.

Oh well, the affidavit is very long and I know few, if any, of one group will read anywhere near all of it. Take some time if you really do understand any of this to determine if he is lying or talking truth. It is pretty interesting reading.

Lord Monckton: Obama Is An Illegal President
You see this GOP. As long as you get support from this crowd many will run from your brand. To the OP what is your real problem?

Old 12-12-2012, 03:16 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I only taught for 28 years and then I fought the lefties running our school and they unloaded me. Of course, my subjects were American History and Government and you leaners really believe you know a lot more about those things than I do.
Hmm, UNLOADED ? Fired from teaching? uh oh, you just gave LEANERS more ammunition than you should have.

Maybe they unloaded you because of your clouded beliefs? just sayin'.

Old 12-12-2012, 03:23 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,279,445 times
Quote:
I, the undersigned Christopher Walter Monckton, commonly known as The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, Peer of the Realm, of Runhams Farm, Harrietsham, Maidstone, ME17 1NJ

Commonly known? Are you ****ing kidding me?? No idiot, you are NOT "commonly known" as The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, Peer of the Realm, of Runhams Farm, Harrietsham, Maidstone, ME17 1NJ. That would be what you call yourself when you want to be pompous, not what you are commonly known
I'm thinking he's more commonly known as a loon, personally.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:15 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Why does any one care what this Christopher Walter Monckton, commonly known as The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, Peer of the Realm, of Runhams Farm, Harrietsham, Maidstone, ME17 1NJ
thinks..
I like the NJ at the end of the zip code..

Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I've never understood where this "vault" shtick came from in the first place. .
actually obama's vital records were moved to a double lock safe within the health department archives in 2011 (or possibly december 2010). i'm not sure exactly what the archives look like, and it may be a matter of semantics, but in the birthers defense even alvin t onaka refers to it as a "file vault".

"After the 2008 elections, the Department of Health received a significant number of requests for a copy of President Obama's original birth registration by individuals who believe that the president is not a U.S. citizen," Fukino explained. "To assure the safety of the record, the bound volume was removed from the file vault and placed into a fireproof safe with limited access."

Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago | Fox News

Old 12-12-2012, 06:52 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
I believe that past signatures would not be invalidated.....
correct. it is a long standing birther myth that everything obama signed/did will become "null and void". in the monumentally unlikely scenario that the birthers are actually right this is covered under the de facto officer doctrine:

"The de facto officer doctrine confers validity upon acts performed by a person acting under the color of official title even though it is later discovered that the legality of that person’s appointment or election to office is deficient."

De Facto Officer Law & Legal Definition

Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 AM

1,509 posts, read 2,426,598 times
Quote:

At least he didn't claim membership in the House of Lords this time.

A letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from the Clerk of the Parliaments - News from Parliament - UK Parliament

Old 12-12-2012, 07:31 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually obama's vital records were moved to a double lock safe within the health department archives in 2011 (or possibly december 2010). i'm not sure exactly what the archives look like, and it may be a matter of semantics, but in the birthers defense even alvin t onaka refers to it as a "file vault".

"After the 2008 elections, the Department of Health received a significant number of requests for a copy of President Obama's original birth registration by individuals who believe that the president is not a U.S. citizen," Fukino explained. "To assure the safety of the record, the bound volume was removed from the file vault and placed into a fireproof safe with limited access."

Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago | Fox News
Well, that's interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies