Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 09:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

[quote=lucknow;27299653]LOL that's a good one there Carter. I don't know if Roy would have ever figured

So prairie dogs are like moles? I don't think you two know what a prairie dog is or what he looks like. You may know about moles but you sure don't know about those cute little "dogs".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Roy, I know all I need to know about good 'ol racist joe.
How can you people of the self-enforced ignorant group know so much?

Old 12-11-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I seriously find it hard to believe that roy was a teacher, I mean what with all the crazy birther threads and all I just don't honestly get it. Are people really this scared of change that they are willing to cling to the craziest of things so they can lie to themselves that the changes are not real or are just some sort of passing fad ?
I only taught for 28 years and then I fought the lefties running our school and they unloaded me. Of course, my subjects were American History and Government and you leaners really believe you know a lot more about those things than I do.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
oh the irony. if you want to know if a person was born in a state you go to a state's health department/vital records. if you want to know about a computer file you go to a qualified computer expert. this is not a difficult concept.

but you have directly rejected repeated statements from the HI department of health and have ignored actual computer expert analysis in favor of amateur opinion. how is that not self-enforced ignorance?
All I have wanted to know about Hawaii is how they saw the BC that was locked in a vault. You, of course, never tell me about that but are so sure that they saw it. I say they didn't but made noises like they did.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
You are confusing self-enforced ignorance with others having learned from experience that what you are posting isn't worth reading.

Think about it, you've probably made more posts wagging your finger at others for not reading your links than any other type of posts. Could it be everyone else just happens to ignore your sources, or (far more likely) you are the common thread with content that isn't worth attention?
When you non-readers make all your attacks of the messenger with nothing about the message, you make it so obvious that you don't really know chit about the link. Of course, you don't want to know since you fear you may learn something so you just ignore.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:38 PM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
All I have wanted to know about Hawaii is how they saw the BC that was locked in a vault.
they are state vital records stored with limited access, same as every other state. among those few with access to original vital record files is the state director of health ( fukino and fuddy ).

does that answer your question "how they saw the BC that was locked in a vault."?

ALL birth certificates are copies of the information contained on the original vital records, either as direct photocopies or in abstract. vital records contain a lot more information than what is on the birth certificate. if you're interested in what's contained on vital records here's the report for the 2003 update for national standards:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/panelreport_acc.pdf

you'll note that one of the people working on the update was alvin t. onaka, the HI registrar who signed both obama's COLB and LFBC.

Quote:
You, of course, never tell me about that....
first time you've asked.

Quote:
.....but are so sure that they saw it.
yes, i am sure state directors of health have access to original vital record files.

Quote:
I say they didn't but made noises like they did.
what's your evidence for this assumption?

Old 12-11-2012, 10:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
All I have wanted to know about Hawaii is how they saw the BC that was locked in a vault. You, of course, never tell me about that but are so sure that they saw it. I say they didn't but made noises like they did.
I've never understood where this "vault" shtick came from in the first place. I spent a large part of my career in public health, in maternal and child health, and I'm sure as H*LL not familiar with any locked vaults where this information is kept. I think "vault copy" is a term the birthers themselves cooked up.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:20 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
I dont get this birther obsession as if on the remotest of possibilities it was found that Obama was fraudulent in some way on his birth certificate,assuming he could contribute any information straight out of the womb wouldnt Joe Biden then be the President? and the Democrats remain in power?
So what would have been the point of this whole birther exercise?

Old 12-12-2012, 12:26 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,672,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont get this birther obsession as if on the remotest of possibilities it was found that Obama was fraudulent in some way on his birth certificate,assuming he could contribute any information straight out of the womb wouldnt Joe Biden then be the President? and the Democrats remain in power?
So what would have been the point of this whole birther exercise?
They haven't thought it out that far...

Not to mention, for the sake of the country, you should WANT him to be a born citizen of this country...

Do you realize how much of a laughing stock we'd be around the world if he weren't?

Absolutely no one would take us seriously....

It's like throwing the baby out with the bath water...

Old 12-12-2012, 02:55 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,907 times
What would this mean to all the laws and Executive Orders Obama signed?

Read more: Lord Monckton: Obama Is An Illegal President

Very simple, Joe Biden would sign them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies