Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2012, 05:54 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Sorry to break your heart...I'm only attracted to the anatomy of the opposite sex!!!
yeah, who can pass on an adams apple like that one?

Old 12-11-2012, 05:54 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
American citizens voting that EVERY American has the same civil rights >>> the hatred and bigotry of the anti-gay right.

Thank God.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:03 PM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You don't know that, could merely be perception. Technology has made it more visible to the general public, and the lessened stigma of it, has made women more willing to admit and act on their desires. Doesn't mean there are more of them.
Chicken or the egg. 20 years ago I knew no women who would invite a third into bed with us, Now, every 3rd woman I date has been ok with it.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:21 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
That is not true...You will never see a horse or dog insert it's penis in the anus of another animal. They may mount another animal of the same sex but they do not penetrate it...It takes human imagination to come up with that.

So.... heteros never have anal sex?

And, when was the last time you saw a horse stimulate another horse orally?

Most animals besides primates also do not engage in non-sexual intimacy of any kind with their partners.

Human imagination is what makes human sexuality fun.

Not to mention, being gay does not = anal sex. A large percentage do not engage in the practice, and I think it's MAJORLY telling that the focus is always on men with men. What about the poor lesbians? Got a problem with that to? Or is it true that most homophobia is an extension of misogyny and sexism?

Old 12-11-2012, 06:21 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,615,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Chicken or the egg. 20 years ago I knew no women who would invite a third into bed with us, Now, every 3rd woman I date has been ok with it.
My wife, now 40, has known since roughly the age of 11 that she was bisexual.

So I think it's nothing new, just that now casual sex outside of the bounds of a committed relationship is common and accepted, so that makes acting upon such desires easier.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:30 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
That is not true...You will never see a horse or dog insert it's penis in the anus of another animal. They may mount another animal of the same sex but they do not penetrate it...It takes human imagination to come up with that.
What..on..earth?

Is this really what the anti-gay crowd spends time thinking about? Whether or not male horses and dogs insert their penises into the anuses of other animals? And how it corresponds with human sexual behavior? Good grief.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:34 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,244,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Jeff Kuhner is brillant!!!...I hope The Supreme Court shoots down homosexual marriage!!!

Jeff Kuhner on Gay Marriage and Population Control - YouTube
You can't oppose gay marriage on City-Data. You should know better.

In the sphere of political correctness, if there is one thing that is more politically incorrect than anything else, its opposing gay marriage.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 PM

753 posts, read 727,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
You can't oppose gay marriage on City-Data. You should know better.

In the sphere of political correctness, if there is one thing that is more politically incorrect than anything else, its opposing gay marriage.
Sure, you can. In fact, you and countless others do so regularly.

So what are you complaining about?

Rhetorical question: you're complaining that you can't oppose gay marriage without any dissenting viewpoints being articulated. Which is pathetically ironic.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:42 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,244,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictlantecuhtli View Post
Sure, you can. In fact, you and countless others do so regularly.

So what are you complaining about?

Rhetorical question: you're complaining that you can't oppose gay marriage without any dissenting viewpoints being articulated. Which is pathetically ironic.
I didn't even say whether or not I was for or against gay marriage and the attacks are already starting.

It's impossible to have a civil conversation about this issue on City-Data, and that is a fact.

I am to the point where I simply want a solution that will guarantee freedom to both gays and religious people. Gay marriage with full state and federal benefits but with exceptions so that churches or religious-oriented businesses will not be required to recognize them.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:48 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Never mind same sex marriage. We noticed couples are choosing not to have children anymore, they would rather have pets. Ever notice the baby aisle in stores and compare them to the pet aisle?

IMO abortion, BC, gay marriage, waiting to have children until infertility hits and all the rest is killing us all. Society isn't child friendly anymore.

We now have a top heavy population and it will only get worse in the future. Our economy will get worse. We aren't replacing ourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies