Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2012, 10:09 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
In a heterosexual marriage, the man promise to place his penis or fingers in his wife's vagina, mouth or anus and no one else's. The Woman promises not to let any other penis or fingers but her husband's into her vagina, mouth, or anus. Unless they are swingers. This of course will lead to children, unless they don't want any and use birth control. Otherwise they are free to adopt. They also get a bunch of tax and legal benefits. They can go on like this until they die or get divorced.

In a gay marriage, two men promise to place their respective penises or fingers in their spouses mouth or anus and no one else's. Unless they are swingers. It won't lead to children, but they are free to adopt. They also get a bunch of tax and legal benefits. They can go on like this until they die or get divorced.

In a lesbian marriage, two women promise to place their respective mouths and fingers in their spouses vagina or anus and no one else's. Unless they are swingers. It won't lead to children, but they are free to adopt. They also get a bunch of tax and legal benefits. They can go on like this until they die or get divorced.

The moral of the story: worry about your own penis, vagina, or anus and what your partner does with it. Leave everyone else alone.

I hope this clear things up for you.
Then the gay men should stop fueling the aids disease giving it to bi guys who give it to women who give it to children who all die. DC is over 3% hiv positive not to mention the cost in healthcare and the diligence in effort and work done by researcher's, plus how rude and a disgusting way to speak where youngsters can log on at will and see what the grown-ups are discussing. This example that the adult world is demonstrating to future adults is unforgivable, shame on entries in this tone. And adaption is argued..., what a world. I'm outta here for now and thats all Ive got to say.

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-18-2012 at 10:23 PM..

Old 12-18-2012, 10:21 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
How redefining marriage affects your religious liberty | Catholic Answers

Interesting program. Points out how this problem affects all society.
From a website called "Catholic.com."

Coming up next on P&OC: Should we thank god for dead soldiers? Shirley Phelps from the Westboro Baptist Church gives her views.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yep, let the 2% live their lives altering the definition of the social and religious institution that defines the most important relationships the rest of us have in life.
Yeah right so important that your divorce rate is near 60%. Marriage is not just a religious institution, it is primarily in a legal sense secular. Keep your religious marriage and I will have my secular one, but your marriage lacks any validity without the secular marriage license.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Then the gay men should stop fueling the aids disease giving it to bi guys who give it to women who give it to children who all die. DC is over 3% hiv positive not to mention the cost in healthcare and the diligence in effort and work done by researcher's, plus how rude and a disgusting way to speak where youngsters can log on at will and see what the grown-ups are discussing. This example that the adult world is demonstrating to future adults is unforgivable, shame on entries in this tone. And adaption is argued..., what a world. I'm outta here for now and thats all Ive got to say.
Stop blaming AIDS on gay men, AIDS started in Africa with heterosexuals eating monkeys and chimpanzees that had the disease. Straight people give it to straight people. We are not your scape goats.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:34 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yep, let the 2% live their lives altering the definition of the social and religious institution that defines the most important relationships the rest of us have in life.
*Sigh*

Again - for the UMPTEENTH time - how do two people of the same gender marrying affect you and your marriage in any way, shape, or form?

What physical or financial affect will marriage equality have on you or your own marriage?

Gawd.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Stop blaming AIDS on gay men, AIDS started in Africa with heterosexuals eating monkeys and chimpanzees that had the disease. Straight people give it to straight people. We are not your scape goats.

This is where there is just no excuse. Gay men have caused the aids epidemic to be what it is. The gay male act fuels the disease, a scientific fact. Blame..? you gotta be joking. Like I mentioned before DC is over 3% and there was a meeting...the women are getting it from the bi guys and they are NOT happy about it.

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-19-2012 at 12:04 AM..

Old 12-19-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
This is where there is just no excuse. Gay men have caused the aids epidemic to be what it is. The gay male act fuels the disease, a scientific fact. The disease IS what it is with all the deaths, due to the intentional disgusting male-male act.

Blame..? you gotta be joking. Its all about who the blame belongs to.Like I mentioned before DC is over 3% and there was a convention, heres the deal my friend...the women are getting it from the bi guys and they are NOT happy about it. Wake up already
You wake up, gay men did not cause the epidemic, they may have spread it among themselves, but the blame is on sex, blood transfusions etc, but you cannot deny us marriage because of it. So what point is there in placing blame. I am not your friend and if I was I would tell you that you were an idiot. Women are also getting it from straight men who got it from prostitutes. But it is not the fault of gay men. Sex spreads the disease, not gay men, Dude. By the way, I think gay male sex is wonderful and that male to female sex is ICKY. Just because you think male to male sex is disgusting is your hang up. Not every straight person thinks about gay male sex. What about female gay sex, do you think it is icky? The bulk of HIV and AIDS infections are not in the USA or America, it is in Africa and it is primarliy a straight disease. It is a human disease not a gay disease. Get educated.http://www.prb.org/pdf06/howhivaidsa...opulations.pdf

Old 12-19-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You wake up, gay men did not cause the epidemic, they may have spread it among themselves, but the blame is on sex, blood transfusions etc, but you cannot deny us marriage because of it. So what point is there in placing blame. I am not your friend and if I was I would tell you that you were an idiot. Women are also getting it from straight men who got it from prostitutes. But it is not the fault of gay men. Sex spreads the disease, not gay men, Dude. By the way, I think gay male sex is wonderful and that male to female sex is ICKY. Just because you think male to male sex is disgusting is your hang up. Not every straight person thinks about gay male sex. What about female gay sex, do you think it is icky? The bulk of HIV and AIDS infections are not in the USA or America, it is in Africa and it is primarliy a straight disease. It is a human disease not a gay disease. Get educated.http://www.prb.org/pdf06/howhivaidsa...opulations.pdf
I don't care about your idea for marriage. And I don't need your link..I have expert scientific contacts in research and know the facts.

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-19-2012 at 12:36 AM..

Old 12-19-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
I don't care about your idea for marriage. And I don't need your link..I have expert scientific contacts and know the facts.
You do not know the facts. HIV and AIDS started in Africa between 1884 and 1924 with straight people. My idea for marriage is the same as anyone else. a committment to my partner. Dig your bigot hole deeper because that is all you are doing. I bet your scientific contacts have the church behind it and the church is highly biased and promotes lies and untruths to promote their religious agenda.

Old 12-19-2012, 01:04 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
children have a right to the best healthy food, reasonably available.

children also have a right to the best healthy parenting, reasonably available.

children's future will include a world where both genders will be part of their adult world.

both male and female parenting provides not only experience in a future which includes both genders, but
very importantly an environmental of harmony in example, where both adult genders work toward the flourishing
stable family setting by means of unity. Unity within self as well the social is required for survival.

a gay household cannot provide above example, and therefore explains the many many studies which have been effected in attempts to deal with the emotional problems on the rise, due to the broken conventional family unit.

the human is born and comes to be, out of oneness achieved by the male-female union. ..the life of an individual is a
reflection of the physical act which occurred. when people divorce , the children have great trouble because the division denies the oneness which they themselves represent, thus the experts always encourage the parents to show an example of good compatibility regardless. Example is one of the most important items in a growing youngsters life, and is how the human being best learns difficult things in life, example in fortitude, charity, caring and so on lifts the human hope, that yes , meaning is possible, we are all in this together. Not separate, divided and in conflict with the becoming from reason for purpose. The given natural family is not divided in will, but in agreement with the existence itself of the youngsters and in full support of the will, for themselves.
Incorrect.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/parenting-full.pdf

And from health professionals who actually know what they are talking about because they use evidence instead of parroting prejudiced ignorant nonsense:

American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP represents over 8,500 child and adolescent psychiatrists.)

"Current research shows that children with gay and lesbian parents do not differ from children with heterosexual parents in their emotional development or in their relationships with peers and adults. It is important for parents to understand that it is the quality of the parent/child relationship and not the parent’s sexual orientation that has an effect on a child’s development. Research has shown that in contrast to common beliefs, children of lesbian, gay, or transgender parents:
  • Are not more likely to be gay than children with heterosexual parents.
  • Are not more likely to be sexually abused.
  • Do not show differences in whether they think of themselves as male or female (gender identity).
  • Do not show differences in their male and female behaviors (gender role behavior)."

American Academy of Pediatrics: (represents over 60,000 Pediatricians)
"A growing body of scientific literature demonstrates that children who grow up with 1 or 2 gay and/or lesbian parents fare as well in emotional, cognitive, social, and sexual functioning as do children whose parents are heterosexual. Children’s optimal development seems to be influenced more by the nature of the relationships and interactions within the family unit than by the particular structural form it takes."

American Psychological Association - Amicus Briefs on Gay and Lesbian Parenting.(The APA represents over 137,000 Psychologists)
"Overall, the belief that children of lesbian and gayparents suffer deficits in personal development has no empirical foundation.

The results of some studies suggest that lesbian mothers' and gay fathers' parenting skills may be superior to those of matched heterosexual couples. For instance, Flaks, Fischer, Masterpasqua, and Joseph (1995) reported that lesbian couples' parenting awareness skills were stronger than those of heterosexual couples. This was attributed to greater parenting awareness among lesbian nonbiological mothers than among heterosexual fathers. In one study, Brewaeys and her colleagues (1997) likewise reported more favorable patterns of parent-child interaction among lesbian as compared to heterosexual parents, but in another, they found greater similarities (Vanfraussen, Ponjaert-Kristoffersen, & Brewaeys, 2003)."
From The Journal of Marriage and Family Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 3–22, February 2010
How Does the Gender of Parents Matter? - Biblarz - 2010 - Journal of Marriage and Family - Wiley Online Library
The entrenched conviction that children need both a mother and a father inflames culture wars over single motherhood, divorce, gay marriage, and gay parenting. Research to date, however, does not support this claim. Contrary to popular belief, studies have not shown that "compared to all other family forms, families headed by married, biological parents are best for children" (Popenoe, quoted in Center for Marriage and Family, p. 1).
Research has not identified any gender-exclusive parenting abilities (with the partial exception of lactation). Our analysis confirms an emerging consensus among prominent researchers of fathering and child development. The third edition of Lamb's (1997) authoritative anthology directly reversed the inaugural volume's premise when it concluded that "very little about the gender of the parent seems to be distinctly important" (p. 10). Likewise, in Fath-erneed, Pruett (2000), a prominent advocate of involved fathering, confided, "I also now realize that most of the enduring parental skills are probably, in the end, not dependent on gender" (p. 18).

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies