Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 07:46 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Sure let's start by deporting all of the 3rd world trash that are here illegally.

Then stop policing the world by spending money we don't have.
We haven`t policed the world since 1941.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 07:48 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If we adhered to the rules then why not ? The first thing we'd have to throw out are the "Everyone's a winner" policies.

The problem is though that we are too far into the PC diversity hole.
Ability to qualify discriminates and we can't have that today, can we ?
No, we already have college admissions standards.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:49 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You are wrong on both counts.
Oh....do tell.

Do they have cities like Detroit, Camden, Philly (large sections), LA (large sections), Chicago (large sections), NY (large sections) , St Louis, Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincinnati, etc which are crapholes with little to no tax base, but live off of the productive of society? Mostly every single large city and small town in America have their ghetto.

In fact, we have many times more recipients than those countries entire populations.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:50 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We haven`t policed the world since 1941.

No, we do maintain an enormously bloated military industrial complex for the benefit of this economy and the economies of other nations (the capitalist class).

Specifically, significant military resources are spent securing trade lines and "resource protection" in happy places like the Middle East (coughoilcough)

I'm not sure what we get out of it as a country by bearing the burden disproportionately. I think it's about time we pull back on that sort of nonsense.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:50 AM

881 posts, read 2,092,267 times
Quote:
CNN: Should America try to be like Scandinavia

You mean an overwhelmingly white monoculture? Er, no thanks.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:52 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,688,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I like their immigration policies.

They do not import poverty, as we do. (it is very difficult to become a resident, let alone a citizen)

They have a system where EVERYONE contributes to the system. (many American recipient class people would say "no thank you....wheres my check?")
They also did not import slaves in millions in 19th Century. They also do not spend billions in Military stationed all over the world.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayess1 View Post

You mean an overwhelmingly white monoculture? Er, no thanks.
Diversity has brought nothing but poverty, crime and squalor to middle class America over the last 5 decades.

Staying white equates to good schools and safety.

That's what people really mean when they ask a realtor about safety and good schools.

There is not a single all black school in America that is as safe as an all white school.

That's a fact, Jack!

I'm a realist. If the above makes me a racist, so be it.

You know that I'm right.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
They also did not import slaves in millions in 19th Century. They also do not spend billions in Military stationed all over the world.
Spanish, English and French colonies imported slavery into the America's.

America ended the practice.

Liberals are reinstating it.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:57 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
No, we already have college admissions standards.
But if you wanted to offer free higher ed like those countries do you'd have to change your admission standards.

I'm just saying that if we were to learn from them we'd have to change our rules.
But I think we're too far down this "Everyone's a winner and equality for all" rabbit hole so it's not possible.

Instead, we'll continue on our path to the bottom.
#36 today in global standing in Math.
Latvia does better than us for crying out loud.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:08 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,688,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Spanish, English and French colonies imported slavery into the America's.

America ended the practice.

Liberals are reinstating it.
Really-US became independent in 1776. Slavery was abolished in 1865. That too after Civil war. Why were Confederate States against abolishing slavery? Why was slavery not abolished in 1776 only???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies