Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 05:52 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,233 times

Advertisements

Ah yes...our wonderful dear Marxist leader has unified the country with outpouring of love and peace!!!

Black mobs take over Washington Metro
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 05:57 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Asians are attacked almost daily by blacks in Philly.

In fact, there was a serious beating incident of Asian students by black students in a Philly school a few years ago....it was ignored by the administration until attorneys for the Asian families got involved.

No cries of "hate crimes".

Primarily black inner city schools are war zones....which is covered up by the district.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:59 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Jeez, so now it's our president's fault because 6 black teens in the ghetto section of town beat up a white girl and you think this should have been reported on the national news by all the news sources? Crimes like this aren't being covered up, they are LOCAL crimes that LOCAL news will cover and they aren't picked up state or nation wide because most people are smart enough to recognize these are LOCAL stories of little interest outside the area.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:02 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Jeez, so now it's our president's fault because 6 black teens in the ghetto section of town beat up a white girl and you think this should have been reported on the national news by all the news sources?
obama NEVER speaks out against black violence.

He also never speaks out against union thugs violence.

Yet, he claimed that we have to have "civility".

I guess civility is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:12 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
It would be nice for law abiding citizens to be able to carry a concealed handgun in DC for a little self defense. These Animals know their victims are helpless and an easy target.

They need someone to pull a Charles Bronson - Death Wish a few times and Crime would take a huge downturn.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:12 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Let us play a game. For those of you who believe the President of the United States should 'speak out' on such issues, assume you are the President. Please submit the statement you would make, and the context in which you would make such statements.

For instance, if I were president and I was going to speak address the nation about the looming fiscal cliff, I would say (at end of my address):

"In the end, I believe that together we will come to an agreement that will avoid the so-called fiscal cliff, and put our nation on the path to prosperity while also reducing the debt.

I will add that it has been brought to my attention that the black youths of America are attacking white people. I condemn such black-on-white violence, as well as abuse, and I will ask Congress to send a bill to my desk specifically banning black-on-white violence and abuse.

Finally, I must speak out against Josh Hamilton leaving the beloved Texas Rangers baseball organization."

(Press): "Mr President!"

Me: "Sorry, no questions."

Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,233 times
Quote:
Let us play a game. For those of you who believe the President of the United States should 'speak out' on such issues, assume you are the President. Please submit the statement you would make, and the context in which you would make such statements.

For instance, if I were president and I was going to speak address the nation about the looming fiscal cliff, I would say (at end of my address):

"In the end, I believe that together we will come to an agreement that will avoid the so-called fiscal cliff, and put our nation on the path to prosperity while also reducing the debt.

I will add that it has been brought to my attention that the black youths of America are attacking white people. I condemn such black-on-white violence, as well as abuse, and I will ask Congress to send a bill to my desk specifically banning black-on-white violence and abuse.

Finally, I must speak out against Josh Hamilton leaving the beloved Texas Rangers baseball organization."

(Press): "Mr President!"

Me: "Sorry, no questions."
Though back in 2009 he had no problem lashing out at two white officers for supposedly harassing his black college professor...

Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
obama NEVER speaks out against black violence.

He also never speaks out against union thugs violence.

Yet, he claimed that we have to have "civility".

I guess civility is in the eye of the beholder.
You want to talk about union thugs? For every so-called union thug in the history of the labor union you'll find 100 armed men in private armies that were hired by companies go up against union members. Men were gunned down by machine guns during sit-down strikes and beaten to death just for signing a paper to join a union and these killing weren't even illegal if they were on company property. Look it up. That is history.

You fault Obama for not speaking out against black violence yet where were the outcries against white violence in all the years and years that we had white presidents? You think violence in our streets just started in the past four years? What color are the mass murderers who are going into our schools, theaters and malls and shooting down innocent people? Crime is crime. Sure, we have a problem in this country but it's not a black-white issue!

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 12-14-2012 at 06:26 AM..

Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 AM

266 posts, read 402,764 times
That's because everyone tiptoes around minorities (mostly blacks, Hispanics and other minorities don't really have this power right now) or overly punishes any white-on-black crimes in dire attempts to prove that they aren't racist. These actions alone prove that race is obviousy still a consideration in people's opinions. If it were ignored, all punishment would be equal - among other things.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:21 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Though back in 2009 he had no problem lashing out at two white officers for supposedly harassing his black college professor...
...... And Trayvon would look just like his son if he had one. He can speak out about certain crime but not other crime ?

Maybe this is a job for Michelle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies