Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 06:18 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times

Advertisements

u r referring to the attack on the children?
our problems yesterday do not relate to handguns. if i am reading the articles correctly, they involved rifles and knives.
i am referring to the many articles on china knife attack and on connecticut rifle attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2012, 06:22 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Talk is cheap...I have proof in several threads.

I've never seen a self proclaimed "badass" belittle other firearm owners before either.

SNAFU
Proof of what exactly? I don't feel the need to post pictures of my guns or me shooting to prove a point.

Gun ownership is something I grew up with, I learned to shoot VERY young. It doesn't impress me, nor does it make me a 'badass'.

I belittle idiot firearm owners who are completely obsessed with how 'badass' their guns make them. It's not impressive, it's pathetic. Most people I know don't even KNOW I own guns or have my CC. It's not for them to know and I don't need to impress any of them.

Unlike some people.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:22 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
That's a good idea Mac.

I'd pay money to see those gals make these anti-gun wimpass guys p*ss their panties.
Google is full of Israelis girls and female teachers with guns......... I got the images in the 'Images' selection.

These antis gun people have created the last of their pets with crimes for me.

Ever notice most of the shooters are mental defectives?

These shooters are given drugs for their whole lives and when they find out girls and society isn't really interested in them, because they tend to be stupid, dull, boring, and drool in a cup, but understand that they were lied to and never will be equal or earn 6 figures a year, or maybe own a nice house, they get MAD, and right fully so......

This PC social experiment needs to end! Living a artificial life style so no one gets 'Hurt Feelings' is total hog wash of the highest order...

I plan to demand to my newly elected liberals this very thing. ARM ALL Public Servants as needed, ALL teachers under 62, and ALL PUBLIC SCHOOL ADMIN under 62.

Make them BUY the weapons like the police have, make them BUY the ammo and make them TAKE LESSONS from a guy just like you.

The only option out is a fee or tax worth 10 times as much each and every year.... All Fees and taxes to go towards off setting cost for those that do.

I am so angry I might start open carry with my Yugo under folder in 7.62 x 39 along with my sidearm CCW anyway.

I see this as a direct offence by the anti gun leftist liberals, who enjoy terrorizing Americans. These liberals OWN these offences and have taken America down the sickest possible path.

It's high time they are STOPPED!

Old 12-15-2012, 06:26 PM

33,531 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I think you should have read the text UNDER the map:

"The map above charts firearm deaths for the 50 states plus the District of Columbia. Note that these figures include accidental shootings, suicides, even acts of self-defense, as well as crimes."

Now find an actual map of CRIMES committed with GUNS only.

Or are you telling me that people don't have the right to take their OWN lives?!

PS: According to States with the highest suicide rates | Home - News

the states with the highest suicide rates are:

1 - Wyoming
2 - Alaska
3 - Montana
4 - Nevada
5 - New Mexico
6 - Idaho
7 - Oregon
8 - Colorado
9 - South Dakota
10 - Utah
11 - Arizona
12 - Vermont
13 - Oklahoma
14 - North Dakota
15 - Arkansas

Vermont and New Hampshire are MUCH safer than New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts... Yet according to that map, it is not true. LOL

What a bunch of crap.
Not a map, but this site tells the story...That story is that countries with gun restrictions have lower rates of murder by firearms....Much lower.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...-with-firearms

Old 12-15-2012, 06:26 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
A Victor is a US Marine. Just my telling you that, probably makes your pants damp....

So what did you do today? Anything remotely exciting, like visit Star Bucks for a Latte'?

(A Victor see my post #6 please)
I have respect for our armed forces.

I do not have respect for people who brag about it.

I've only read two or three posts from Victor, and they were all the same...bragging and sounding tough.

Maybe with time he'll get over himself.

Sorry I can't titillate you with my visit to starbucks...I've never been in one.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Proof of what exactly? I don't feel the need to post pictures of my guns or me shooting to prove a point.

Gun ownership is something I grew up with, I learned to shoot VERY young. It doesn't impress me, nor does it make me a 'badass'.

I belittle idiot firearm owners who are completely obsessed with how 'badass' their guns make them. It's not impressive, it's pathetic. Most people I know don't even KNOW I own guns or have my CC. It's not for them to know and I don't need to impress any of them.

Unlike some people.
Most people I know, know I own guns, and because they own guns we often go camping and shooting together. Most of these peple shoot flint lock guns as I do, but to get there, I did have to learn backwards..

Modern guns to cap lock guns, to flint lock guns, because no one I knew in 1970 shot any black powder guns.

I sense you don't really shoot a lot or get much practice. Maybe you should thank the Marine, rather than pick on him.

Here's my best Bad Ass, and I bet i have on more 'War Paint' than you and your 2 best friends can wear in a year And I don't have a vagina.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:28 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Thank you Sir.

It all makes since. How can one be for gun control if they never fired one before?

Paintball doesn't count either...
I have fired handguns and own one now, as I have attested in previous posts.

Don't ASSume.
Didn't you learn that in the Marine Corps?

Old 12-15-2012, 06:32 PM

5,147 posts, read 7,476,786 times
A. Victor:But you also dismiss those of us who have fired guns? I suppose there's a way to dismiss anything you can't handle. Put that head back in the sand...................or up your butt which will be just as effective.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:34 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Thank you Sir.

It all makes since. How can one be for gun control if they never fired one before?

Paintball doesn't count either...

neither does airsoft.

the only that should be writing gun control laws are those that have been in combat, as they know better than the rest what a firearm is capable of.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I have respect for our armed forces.

I do not have respect for people who brag about it.

I've only read two or three posts from Victor, and they were all the same...bragging and sounding tough.

Maybe with time he'll get over himself.

Sorry I can't titillate you with my visit to starbucks...I've never been in one.
Well we have one thing in common... I have never seen a Star Bucks myself.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies