Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 08:21 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
You can't hunt deer with those. The DNR will take your gun, your truck, your knife, your wallet and anything else they like.

Poaching is poaching.

In this State the DNR have more power than a State Police Officer. Some say as much or more than an FBI Agent.

You don't fawk with them...not even OTHER Police Officers.

and like those laws acually stop poaching get real!! poaching is at epidemic levels all over the world..Poaching : The Humane Society of the United States

we got laws that say it is illegal to shoot people for no reason.. so much for laws..How many people get shot by guns each day in the US

Old 12-15-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
That's because you're an idiot.

thanks for posting

Old 12-15-2012, 08:25 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,184,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
and like those laws acually stop poaching get real!! poaching is at epidemic levels all over the world..Poaching : The Humane Society of the United States

we got laws that say it is illegal to shoot people for no reason.. so much for laws..How many people get shot by guns each day in the US
I've seen DNR say they were going to arrest other Police Officers before. Do you know who they call when they think someone has drugs, but aren't sure? He just has "probable cause" and walks right in for them. No search warrant needed. I also heard of some State Police and FBI at a house a man was inside with a gun. He walks right in the middle and even tells the FBI Agent..."I'm running the show now"!

Old 12-15-2012, 08:28 PM

Whoever gave them that kind of power ought to have their ass removed.

Old 12-15-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Actually, within 16ft (say, inside a house, in a hallway), it's about 50/50 for the knife v a holstered gun.
I wouldn't be breaking in with my gun put away, but.....just sayin'

Just skip to 01:43.

MythBusters: Duel Dilemmas : Videos : Discovery Channel

if you were breaking into the place were i live you would have to make a ****e load of noise doing it, which would give me the element of surprise...

those myth busters vids were in a brightly lit area.. breaking into a house at night would be a totally different scenario..

Old 12-15-2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It takes a real azzhole to post videos of "semi automatic rifles in action!!!" the day after the school massacre.

nothing like a vid or two to show just how fast one can shoot with semi automatic weapons.. and have a good night..

Old 12-15-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
if you were breaking into the place were i live you would have to make a ****e load of noise doing it, which would give me the element of surprise...

those myth busters vids were in a brightly lit area..differe breaking into a house at night would be a totally different scenario..
There's ways to combat that now too. I'm old enough I was trained how to use my muzzle flash to see. We have night sights, weapons rail lights like a Streamlight M3 and even laser grips now like Crimson Trace.....let alone full night vision.

Crooks aren't safe even in the dark now. And NO...I have never seen a gangbanger use any of these modern devices. The crap guns they use won't support it. You need something like a modern GLOCK, Sig Sauer, S&W M&P, Springfield XDm to pull it off. The use of AR-15s in any variation is next to 0 in normal street crimes too. They will use the old shotgun they bought from the Widow Mrs. Smith at her garage sale. She doesn't know any better and sells it to them. They take it home and saw the barrel off to FEDERAL illegal lengths. Instant felony.....

Old 12-15-2012, 09:06 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Let me say this again:

The purpose of the second amendment is not to protect hunting rights or target competions or even defense of your home and person against thieves, rapists, etc. The purpose of the second amendment is to protect us from government.

Old 12-15-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Let me say this again:

The purpose of the second amendment is not to protect hunting rights or target competions or even defense of your home and person against thieves, rapists, etc. The purpose of the second amendment is to protect us from government.

i think it means both,, protection from gov, personal protection..

Old 12-15-2012, 09:17 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
The ban on semi-automatics weapons should have never expired in 2004 and they need to be rebanned. If you disagree don't even bother to respond to my post since I will not change my mind on this position.
We know.

They should ban cars that travel faster than 65 mph while they're at it.

Oh...and loud music. Radios should not have the ability to go beyond a certain decibel level.

Ban cars on snowy and wet roads.

Ban abortion....100% fatal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies