Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,118,374 times

Advertisements

Evil will always resort to whatever means necessary to do harm....even if guns are banned!!!

The Worst School Massacre In America Took Place In 1927 | Amy Alkon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 08:58 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,389,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Evil will always resort to whatever means necessary to do harm....even if guns are banned!!!

Crazy people doesn't mean stupid. Can't get hands on guns? Well it's still legal to purchase things like household cleaners including bleach and ammonia and toxic bug killing pesticides. Combine such things with chains and padlocks and you have a mass murder incident.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 AM

13,139 posts, read 22,712,322 times
Quote:

The Democrats and media want guns banned, plain and simple. They need a disarmed public to accomplish their more radical goals down the road.

They have and will use tragedy to freak everyone out so they can accomplish their agenda.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,072,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
The Democrats and media want guns banned, plain and simple. They need a disarmed public to accomplish their more radical goals down the road.

They have and will use tragedy to freak everyone out so they can accomplish their agenda.
Please show proof that ANYONE wants guns banned ?

You can't because NO one does.

Restrictions on who and when somone can own a deadly weapon, yes....a ban, no.

YOU are in error.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:28 AM

753 posts, read 724,897 times
Quote:

Ah, yes... Bath.

Someone who deeply resented having to pay taxes in order to fund education decided to slaughter as many children, teachers and administrators as possible.

Too bad there weren't Tea Party rallies in 1927, maybe he could have expended all his hate there...

Old 12-17-2012, 09:28 AM

13,676 posts, read 8,940,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Please show proof that ANYONE wants guns banned ?

You can't because NO one does.

Restrictions on who and when somone can own a deadly weapon, yes....a ban, no.

YOU are in error.
I agree. No one is calling for 'bans' on all weapons.

I will note that the OP is correct about the 1927 massacre: no guns were used. Dynamite, yes, but no guns.

Oh, I guess I must go. I am attending a 'dynamite show' at the convention center, where one can shop for all the different types of dynamite that private individuals may purchase for their own use (self defense, hunting, etc).

Old 12-17-2012, 09:46 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,389,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I agree. No one is calling for 'bans' on all weapons.

I will note that the OP is correct about the 1927 massacre: no guns were used. Dynamite, yes, but no guns.

Oh, I guess I must go. I am attending a 'dynamite show' at the convention center, where one can shop for all the different types of dynamite that private individuals may purchase for their own use (self defense, hunting, etc).
Thanks to the internet, you could build explosives as powerful or more than dynamite with materials you can purchase legally. You can also head to your nearest hardware, grocery, or department store and purchase the materials needed to create chemical weapons.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 AM

18,332 posts, read 26,363,344 times
58 killed, none with firearms. It proves exactly what I and others have pointed out, that these crazy killers will kill with or without guns.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:03 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,160,121 times
A massacre happened 85 years ago in which firearms were not used. How many massacres have happened in the last 85 years where they WERE used? How many massacres have happened in the last 85 years where dynamite was used?

Old 12-17-2012, 10:07 AM

3,695 posts, read 4,961,917 times
Quote:

Actually he did use a gun to kill himself and one other person by causing some exposives in the back of his car to detonate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies