Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Yawn.
If you can believe in virgin birth, then you can believe in two dudes having a baby just as easily.
Hilarious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
No biggie.

Freedom of expression.
This.

No more need to discuss the topic.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:22 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,233 times
Quote:
There is no one "homosexual lifestyle" just as there is no one "heterosexual lifestyle".... why is this so hard for you to grasp?

As for your charge that you're trying to get people to "change their lifestyle," then fine. Try to convince people to be "not gay" ALLLLL day long, but do not enact laws that treat them as second class citizens.

I'm sure plenty of people think being anything but American evangelical Christian is wrong, and they try so very hard to convert non-believers, Jews and Muslims to their "Christian lifestyle"..... yet we still allow people to follow whatever religious path they choose under the law, and treat them EQUALLY. (For example, we do not prohibit Jews and Muslims from marrying and having children, which increases the number of non-Christians in this country).
Let me tell you something pal...Im not the most religious person in the world...But I fear GOD more than you and the secular progressives....And I will do everything I can to convince homosexuals to change their ways...

Old 12-19-2012, 11:28 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Let me tell you something pal...Im not the most religious person in the world...But I fear GOD more than you and the secular progressives....

Any God that would cause you to fear that much sounds more like a sociopathic, supernatural man-child than someone who should be worshipped and respected as the creator of all things.

Because I know that if i was an omnipotent, all-powerful being who lived in a paradise kingdom in the sky, I'd spend all my time concerned with who was buggering whom on my giant ant farm of a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX
And I will do everything I can to convince homosexuals to change their ways...

Quit spinning your wheels. You can't pray the gay out of someone. Not only that, your "methods" are horrible, counter-productive and proven to be crap.

Even former leaders of Christian "ex gay" movements have called it crap.

As an experiment, let's take one of your so-called gay converts, hook them up to one of those phallometric meters and show them pics of both naked women and naked men..... to see how much they've "changed"!

Old 12-19-2012, 11:29 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
And I will do everything I can to convince homosexuals to change their ways...
Such as...?

Old 12-19-2012, 11:31 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Such as...?

Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Office worker hits and kicks computer - YouTube

Old 12-19-2012, 11:44 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times

Former Ex-Gay Leaders Apologize - YouTube

Old 12-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
I wonder if the gay couple would object if someone posted a scene from Dante's Inferno showing homosexuals in torment?
Naw - freedom of speech.
I am pretty sure that all homosexuals are aware of the existence of people that think their favorite book of fairy tales says that an invisible sky daddy is going to punish them for their behavior. It is not exactly a secret that most Christians hate homosexuals and believe they deserve eternal punishment.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I am pretty sure that all homosexuals are aware of the existence of people that think their favorite book of fairy tales says that an invisible sky daddy is going to punish them for their behavior. It is not exactly a secret that most Christians hate homosexuals and believe they deserve eternal punishment.
"But those who are outside, God judges. Remove the wicked man from among yourselves."

"not to associate with any so-called brother if he should be an immoral person(homosexual), or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies