Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
They change their lifestyle, not their sexuality.

Marrying a woman when you're a gay man does not make you "not gay." It makes you a gay man living a lie. It's also a horrid thing to do to a woman and any man that does it ought to be ashamed of himself.

Your partner deserves to be desired fully as the sexual being they are. Closing your eyes and thinking of the lads in the college locker rooms from your youth while having sex with your wife to do your Christian duty is betrayal equal or greater than stepping out to have mindless sex with someone else.
If thats true what your saying...then you could say there's no hope for anyone regarding changing their life styles:

thieves, murderers, rapists...etc...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
If thats true what your saying then you could say there's no hope for anyone regarding their life styles:

thieves, murderers, rapists...etc...

Let's try this again:

Things that are lifestyles:

Being...

1) Monogamy vs. Swinging
2) Churchgoing vs. Non-religious
3) Athletes vs. sedentary
4) Organized criminals vs. law abiding
5) Meat eating vs. vegetarianism
6) Marriage vs. Dating

Things that are not lifestyles:

Being...

1) Left handed vs. righthanded
2) White vs. Black
3) Gay vs. Straight
4) Blue eyed vs. Brown eyed

Understand now?

Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Christians haven't been worried about offending people of other faiths as they've tried to shove their beliefs down their throats for basically forever, so screw them, now that the pendulum is swinging the other.

That said, I'd take offensive to a whole new level. How about depicting Jesus in a homosexual act? Only question is whether you should make him the pitcher or the catcher.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Being...

1) Left handed vs. righthanded
2) White vs. Black
3) Gay vs. Straight
4) Blue eyed vs. Brown eyed
Totally disagree with #3... Think about it..lets say if we all woke up and realized we were all homosexuals..we would end as a species...its not normal..

Old 12-19-2012, 08:45 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Quote:
Totally disagree with #3...
And you're an uneducated and bigoted person, so no one gives a **** whether you disagree with it.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
I beg to differ...I think people can change their life style to a normal heterosexual relationship...Many have done it!!!
Even the founders of Exodus International (one of the worlds biggest pray away the gay groups) have said they have never seen ONE occurrence of someone changing their orientation.
You know what they have seen? Suicides, self mutilation, and severe depression by people that were told that they weren't trying hard enough, or didn't have enough faith when they couldn't change.

Can homosexuals live as straights? Yes, but it is a sad existence and is unfair to any opposite sexed partner they are with.

Would you want your daughter to marry a gay man who couldn't possibly love her like she deserves, and is only with her because he can't be with who he wants?

Old 12-19-2012, 08:49 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
An Open Secret:
The Truth About Gay Male Couples

An Open Secret: The Truth About Gay Male Couples - Joseph Nicolosi
Nicolosi? President of the fraudulent hate group, NARTH? That's your source? That's like using Hitler to discuss the value of Jews.

Thanks for proving all you care about is hate and ignorance, not the truth.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
And you're an uneducated and bigoted person, so no one gives a **** whether you disagree with it.
You obviously have no clue what your talking about...

Old 12-19-2012, 08:51 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
I beg to differ...I think people can change their life style to a normal heterosexual relationship...Many have done it!!!
Nobody has done it. Exodus International, the largest ex-gay organization in the world full of raging Fundie self-loathing gays, has admitted not a single member has ever changed their orientation including their President.

Stop being ignorant.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:53 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
I can't prove GOD exists..but if he does...Aging Hippie..when you die and meet face to face..remember to tell him what you told me...
Who cares, I'll be dead.
You think your fear has any effect on me.
Laughable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies