Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 01:09 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
That is what always happens. Usually the only punishment a bad cop receives is a lengthy paid vacation. Even the few good cops circle the wagons and protect the bad ones at all costs. That is what makes them all such scumbags.
Yes, and this is why I do not buy the "it's just a few bad apples" line that people so often spout when these things come up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 01:18 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,549,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Lefties want to ignore the constitution....this is what you get.

An uninformed populace.

And just think....some want to destroy the 2nd amendment!

It's all connected.
This post deserves nothing more than a .

Old 12-20-2012, 01:31 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Agree. I am so disgusted I don't know what to say, this is horrible. There are so many violations, right to privacy in our persons, presumed guilty we must prove our innocense, our bodies are our property, individual sovereignty, assault, ............ How could this happen in Texas, of all places? This lawsuit represents all of us. We never should have complied with the TSA to begin with. We either get used to this, or start fighting back.
Unbelievable!
It's none of his freaking business where they were going.

It can (and does) happen anywhere. The only way to stop it is publicity so that people are much more aware of these disgusting cops.

What is difficult to understand is why good cops don't speak up and fight this abuse of power.

Transparency in government is essential for good government.

Old 12-20-2012, 01:36 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Okay, it looks bad, but we are only seeing one side of the story. It took the ladies five months to find a lawyer? We are also having a huge drought and throwing out a cigarette butt is beyond inexcusible, what were they thinking? I'm sorry but that wasn't a full cavity search either, we don't know how far that went. Same pair of gloves? Eek, if true. Why didn't they just call in the canine unit? Why not haul their butts to jail and do the search there? There is nothing worse than a crooked cop, but I'm not quite ready to jump to that conclusion yet. I'd like to see all the evidence.

Old 12-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Okay, it looks bad, but we are only seeing one side of the story. It took the ladies five months to find a lawyer? We are also having a huge drought and throwing out a cigarette butt is beyond inexcusible, what were they thinking? I'm sorry but that wasn't a full cavity search either, we don't know how far that went. Same pair of gloves? Eek, if true. Why didn't they just call in the canine unit? Why not haul their butts to jail and do the search there? There is nothing worse than a crooked cop, but I'm not quite ready to jump to that conclusion yet. I'd like to see all the evidence.
What could possibly justify a warrantless body cavity search performed in full view of the public? Did you not see the video? There is no dispute that the cops did what the women claim.

Two scumbag cops sexually assaulted two women in public and it was captured on video and yet some people still want to try desperately to defend them. That is why the cops are out of control and only getting worse, too much hero worship and benefit of the doubt has gone to their heads.

The sad fact is that the average person has more to fear from the cops than from any criminal.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:23 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
This post deserves nothing more than a .
yes, I gave him a rep!

Old 12-20-2012, 02:23 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Lefties want to ignore the constitution....this is what you get.

An uninformed populace.

And just think....some want to destroy the 2nd amendment!

It's all connected.

Yea, that's it, it all comes down to guns.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
You need a micro camera in her pants to see that she was molested? How obvious can it be? So the cops are innocent until proven guilty, but the public has no such protection. This is what's wrong with Amerika today.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
What could possibly justify a warrantless body cavity search performed in full view of the public? Did you not see the video? There is no dispute that the cops did what the women claim.

Two scumbag cops sexually assaulted two women in public and it was captured on video and yet some people still want to try desperately to defend them. That is why the cops are out of control and only getting worse, too much hero worship and benefit of the doubt has gone to their heads.

The sad fact is that the average person has more to fear from the cops than from any criminal.
Amen!

Old 12-20-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Yea, that's it, it all comes down to guns.
It all comes down to removing our ability to defend ourselves against tyranny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies