Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2012, 09:03 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So Glen Beck says it. Who did it? Of course you won't look it up because you cannot deal with reality.
Now that is comedy gold.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:06 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
No it's reality. Google er up hero.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:11 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
If I'm still posting on here in 4 years I'll resurrect this thread to show how stupid the thread is.

Will members complain about bumping old threads the same way they whined about bumping the Romney will win in a landslide threads???
I think there's a whole pile of threads that should be resurrected on a regular basis - just for s**ts and giggles.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:19 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
gettin in here late..... I don't give a rat's ass what Obama does. I never did. I don't own any registered weapons or guns...

Most of them aren't even where I live anymore...

And even if Obama does something stupid which is typical of him anyway, who the Hell would enforce such a feat?

There is a lot more of us than any possible them. We have 4 million or more pi ss ed off gun owners.

That more than all the military, cops, and every 3 letter agency combined.

Obama can order out the Military if he wants to make a complete fool of himself, but they won't budge.

Can't by the CONS..... That leave the Governors ordering out the National Guard.... The NG can be ordered out by the Governors with in their own states. The NG are our very family, my son is one. I am not one bit worried about what my son will do given any illegal orders.

Then you have the cops, yeah those Oath keepers... The guys who took a oath to accept the job and another oath to uphold the CONS...... protect the CONS from the all enemies foreign and domestic....

I am not overly fond of cops but they will still up hold the CONS....

I'ld have to say the whining lefty's are chit outta luck... Bummer Huh?

Maybe if you baby hater flag burners devil worshipers had been a little more tolerant and stopped murdering preborns we might even believe how supposedly outraged you are over 26 more killed in your Killing Zones.

Alas we don't.....

Obama can't do anything, and i won't worry about it..

Old 12-22-2012, 09:21 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
If I'm still posting on here in 4 years I'll resurrect this thread to show how stupid the thread is.

Will members complain about bumping old threads the same way they whined about bumping the Romney will win in a landslide threads???
What for? Obama will be chump change in 2016 no matter what.. Just another sucker on the public dole.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:38 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
So Glen Beck says it. Who did it? Of course you won't look it up because you cannot deal with reality.
No I think you spend too much time worshiping Beck and all his crazy ideas.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:46 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz
I don't give a rat's ass what Obama does. I never did. I don't own any registered weapons or guns...
Thats a stupid attitude.... YOU SHOULD CARE WHAT HE DOES BECAUSE SOMEDAY HE MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO AFFECT YOU!! (I hate ppl with this attitude,it sucks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire
Probably..... This is the stupidist thing i have ever had problems with online... PEOPLE ARE SO WACKED OUT ITS NOT FUNNY!!

Who cares when a thread was last replied to??

Old 12-22-2012, 09:50 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No I think you spend too much time worshiping Beck and all his crazy ideas.
I thought you thought I worshipped Fox News and Limbaugh. Now Beck is tossed into the fray too? Get your damn story straight for once.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:57 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
I actually think many would hand their weapons over to the authorities. Many of course would not too. Neighbors would turn on neighbors in this scenario too I would think and the police would do their job to a certain extent. This would make the gun control crowd double happy too because we would have to bring our troops home to police the country from the new breed of criminal created by all this.......the gun owners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman71 View Post
Please tell me you're being sarcastic, right? Please, because I just couldn't fathom the make-believe world you must live in, if you were truly serious. This has got to be one of the most naive comments I've seen in here in days.

Gee-wizz Professor Starman71, what part of KUchief25's post do you think is most inconsistent with past fire arm confiscation programs?

A Little Gun History Lesson

Old 12-22-2012, 09:58 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
Will Obama issue executive order to confiscate all privately owned weapons?

If so the I would support a state by state nullification order requiring the arrest of any agent attempting to confiscate any previously legal firearm and/or associated parts. After arrest, said agent would be incarcerated in a Mexican border jail pending arraignment.

I particularly like the part about the Mexican jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies