Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does abortion end a human life?
Yes 96 61.15%
No 61 38.85%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 10:13 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you sure are compassionate wanting women who have difficult pregnancies to be attended to by shady doctors in unsanitary and unsafe conditions. late term abortion is not black and white, I hope for the sake of your ego someone you love is never in that situation
So you would rather have the pre-born child have a difficult DEATH, than the mother have a difficult PREGNANCY? Does it get any more selfish than that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
It's all about selfishness for them. They are willing to slaughter innocent babies for their own selfish reasons. Life (except their own) is meaningless to them.
There is no compromising with sociopaths. That's what this crowd is. The only thing the sociopath understands is his or her pain.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I only reserve the term 'love' for my daughter. If my daughter were ever to get a late term abortion, it would break my heart. I couldn't bring myself to do anything to her, but I would put a bullet into the "doctor."

If it was some other woman/love interest. I would wash myself of the entire situation. Like I said, I'm pro innocent life. But the rest can make a painful trip to hell all I care.

your post is full of hypocrisies. you say you are pro innocent life, yet you boost you would put a bullet into a medical doctor's head for saving the life of your daughter or lessening the pain and suffering of your severely ill grandchild. washing yourself as well from a woman who carries your own child is what is wrong with a lot of men in this country and the reason why we have single mother's struggling and women who abort. sick

Old 12-28-2012, 10:17 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
So you would rather have the pre-born child have a difficult DEATH, than the mother have a difficult PREGNANCY? Does it get any more selfish than that?
when you star making sense perhaps I will answer your questions even if you never bother to answer the ones put to you. do some research on late term abortions.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:18 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
your post is full of hypocrisies. you say you are pro innocent life, yet you boost you would put a bullet into a medical doctor's head for saving the life of your daughter or lessening the pain and suffering of your severely ill grandchild. washing yourself as well from a woman who carries your own child is what is wrong with a lot of men in this country and the reason why we have single mother's struggling and women who abort. sick
If my daughter's life was in danger she wouldn't need to go to an abortionist. She would go to an ER who would then save her life.

Any late term abortion done in a clinic is done for shady reasons.

I'm not pro life. I'm pro innocent life.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
It's all about selfishness for them. They are willing to slaughter innocent babies for their own selfish reasons. Life (except their own) is meaningless to them.
I've asked youo twice now:

So what's your solution?

How do you think abortion will end?

Why can't you answer???

Old 12-28-2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
There is no compromising with sociopaths. That's what this crowd is. The only thing the sociopath understands is his or her pain.
Well said. They live in a world of only temselves.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I've asked youo twice now:

So what's your solution?

How do you think abortion will end?

Why can't you answer???
I don't recall you asking ME anythings.

But if you want to know my solutuion, you establish a point in time where the growing clump of cells attains what I call "humanity" (suggest, that since humanity is a function of the brain, as opposed to liver, spleen, heart, kidney etc., that the existance of an active brain be to point of demarcation), and that abortions be illegal past that point with a very few minor exceptions (life of mother is gravely jeapordized).

The guiding principle whould be that the Primal right of any person is the right to LIFE (not convenience, selfishness, financial duress etc), and that the baby is deemed a human at and beyond the point previosly discussed.

If an abortion occurs past that point, you treat it as you would any other homicide.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
when you star making sense perhaps I will answer your questions even if you never bother to answer the ones put to you. do some research on late term abortions.
The propoganda you guys use to build your house-of-cards is hardly "research". Do as you please.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:38 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
YOu have no idea what you are talking about. It is just psychobabble. Get real. aThe days of holding society hostage because of your own failings must come to an end. Quait using children as human shields, for it doesn't play well, and is DISGUSTING.
[quote=Who?Me?!;27520399]So what's your solution?

How do you think abortion will end?[/quote]

Quote:
I don't recall you asking ME anythings. """

Ya, you conveniently overlooked those inconvenient questions.

""But if you want to know my solutuion, you establish a point in time where the growing clump of cells attains what I call""""

Why YOU? Who are YOU....the LAW already has a "cut off " point. Don't like the law, call your Congressperson.

"" "humanity" (suggest, that since humanity is a function of the brain, as opposed to liver, spleen, heart, kidney etc., that the existance of an active brain be to point of demarcation), and that abortions be illegal past that point with a very few minor exceptions (life of mother is gravely jeapordized)."""

WHY is that an exception?? That doesn't make sense.

"""The guiding principle whould be that the Primal right of any person is the right to LIFE (not convenience, selfishness, financial duress etc), and that the baby is deemed a human at and beyond the point previosly discussed.

If an abortion occurs past that point, you treat it as you would any other homicide.
Why do think that will end abortions?

There IS a legal point at which abortion is illegal unless there's special circumstances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies