Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 05:44 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Wow, you've just demonstrated how ignorant you are of your religious history.
I know right? If she or he doesn't apologize for her words in the next post or two, I'm reporting them to the mods.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:49 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Okay first off - why would I ever want to go out of my way when I have better things to do in order to shut down a religious place? So you're church or temple or cardboard box doesn't perform the ceremony for homosexuals, good for you! I couldn't care less, honestly. Stop all this talk about murder and killing people - you're not worth the effort nor would I ever consider taking anyone's life that disagrees with me.
listenyou communist anti semite Religion applies no matter where you are even in when running as a public service.

we will keep our public services open according to Judaism. and then what will you do. you close it we open it. we will never change our religion for a bunch of gay terrorist and we will not accept anti semites like you from saying we can't open a public service.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:03 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
listenyou communist anti semite Religion applies no matter where you are even in when running as a public service.
I gave you a fair warning - either apologize to me or be reported. Seeing the course of action you have taken, I have reported as such and you will be hearing from the moderators fairly soon.

Quote:
we will keep our public services open according to Judaism. and then what will you do. you close it we open it. we will never change our religion for a bunch of gay terrorist and we will not accept anti semites like you from saying we can't open a public service.
Keep your *private* services services according to Judaism. Why can't you grasp that if you provide a *public* service, you must adhere to the rules and regulations of State and Better Business Bureau? What will I do? I'll do what I'm doing now - absolutely nothing. I won't close it because I honestly couldn't care less. Those "gay terrorists" are not terrorists whatsoever - they are Americans who happen to be homosexual yet you are acting like the terrorist here by wanting to deny them equal rights and treatment.

How exactly am I an anti-semite? I have nothing against the Jewish people or religion. You're not making any sense whatsoever. Is this how you react to people who don't agree with you? Pathetic.

Whatever - you've been reported. Carry on as you will and stop acting like a terrorist.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Why are you bringing up homosexuals in the German Army? If you want to talk about homosexuals in the military, go to the military thread.

STOP GOING OFF TOPIC.
then why do you go off topic by bringing up the Hitler's gay political enemies who were killed for political reasons with the excuse that they were gay.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
How? How how how how how how how? How in the world do you even come to this conclusion!? Dude, I'm tempted to report you for trolling because that's against the Terms of Service - I suggest you read them. How dare you spread your bigotry and lies when you have no evidence to support it.

You're right - you are acting like a bigot of epic proportions and I'm willing to give you a chance to apologize to me because if you don't, I'm reporting you.
very simple according to all those religions it's forbidden to help out in any way in "wedding" between to memberss of the same sex. This is true whether or not it's a public service or not. with your bigoted positions you are telling all people in the classification that they either have to violate their religion or be reduced to second class citizens. you are in effect saying no person of those religions (and every other group) can ever open up a public service. Which is anti semetic, Islamphobe, anti catholic, anti Mormon, anti protestant etc.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
You're right - you are acting like a bigot of epic proportions and I'm willing to give you a chance to apologize to me because if you don't, I'm reporting you.
is there any part of the first amendment you like?

or are you only in favor of hearing position you like.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Why do you keep calling me something I'm not? I take that as a personal attack and I will give you a chance to apologize before I report you. I'm not liberal, either. Seriously, you're acting like a crack pot on LSD.
because you are saying no Orthodox Jew can open up a public service business.

Quote:
Nope. Why would I?
then you understand law or not Jewish public services will never allow a animalistic [/quote]wedding to take place in it's location.

Quote:
What's a "gulag"?
where communist like you send people like me to work till we die.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Wow, you've just demonstrated how ignorant you are of your religious history.
sorry if I would add every single group that persecuted Jews I will be here all night.

do you need an elaboration on each one?

Old 12-31-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Keep your *private* services services according to Judaism. Why can't you grasp that if you provide a *public* service, you must adhere to the rules and regulations of State and Better Business Bureau? What will I do? I'll do what I'm doing now - absolutely nothing. I won't close it because I honestly couldn't care less. Those "gay terrorists" are not terrorists whatsoever - they are Americans who happen to be homosexual yet you are acting like the terrorist here by wanting to deny them equal rights and treatment.

How exactly am I an anti-semite? I have nothing against the Jewish people or religion. You're not making any sense whatsoever. Is this how you react to people who don't agree with you? Pathetic.

Whatever - you've been reported. Carry on as you will and stop acting like a terrorist.
listen you communist we will keep our public services ad we will keep our religion.
you want us to give up one or the other. you are persecuting Jews financially and/or religiously thus the the antisemitism.

apologize for wanting to persecute Jews and I'll apologize for calling you a anti semite.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
This is a red herring. At the time, same sex marriage wasn't the original intent of the 14th amendment. I have told you that the wording and idea behind the amendment (not to mention I quoted the first passage and linked you to the amendment as well) is equal treatment for all groups within the US.

So please show me one author of the 14th amendment who agrees with your ludicrous interpretation.
Jacob Howard

If your interpretation was true why was the 15th amendment necessary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies